GERMANY YES

German police in Köln "protecting" the Christmas Market with UNLOADED WEAPONS.

Because lord forbids these cops are ready to combat a terrorist threat.

Europe is done for

>women
that's why

They didn't give the female officers loaded mags because they are trying to make the fucking Christmas markets safer.

What do you not understand about this?

Meme's aside, if you do not realize that your gun is not loaded at all, you have to have a mental incapacity of sorts. And i thought police aptitude tests here were pretty strict.

I see now

theres 1 warning shot in the chamber, all you'll ever need

Im pretty damn sure they KNOW their guns are unloaded but Memekel or their CO expresively told them to carry unloaded guns because loaded guns might scare the citizens and raise racial tensions ;,)

It's fine. At first glance you see the police uniform and the unloaded gun but you have to see the whole picture for the threat that lies beneath it.

Its a precautionary measure, its to decrease the chance of a accidental discharge.
Its takes like 3 seconds to load and prepare any given rifle to fire.

Plus yeah, making your cops look less intimidating in public areas is a bonus. Nobody likes seeing militarized police all the time in public areas, tends to drag people down.

Europe is not done for. It has stood throughout much harsher lifetimes than now.

You all need to stop pretending the issues you care about are actually going to change anything in the long run. The only thing that actually changes the world is humans trying to have a better life. Whether that's a dude from Somalia or a UKIP member, they are trying to do something that they see as making their life better. Liberals and Conservatives. Israel and Palestine.

What side you are on is invariably determinant on what news you pay attention to. And I don't mean specific outlets, I mean what parts of reality you pay attention to. What statistics you look at. What books you read. What ideas that you turn away or discount as false in your mind. The truth is, everyone is correct.

A few years ago, two female cops in southern France were shot and killed with their own weapons after a Muslim criminal disarmed them.

The truth is, even an armed woman is no match for an unarmed man who is reasonably strong and knows how to fight. Women are simply much, much physically-weaker, and a man who really wants to disarm a woman can usually do so at will, if he gets close to her.

Then they think the population here is fucking retarded.

Wait, they actually DO think that...

3 seconds long enough for any terrorist with strategic planning to take them out.
Imo germany deserves to be razed to the ground by ahmeds at this point.

That's funny because the MP5s the German police carried in 2002 when I was in Munich were loaded. They slung then on their backs with their hands clasped behind their backs a finger on the barrel to keep it from swinging.

I didn't feel threatened. This is being done for the benefit of the terrorist population that is afraid a cop will shoot them while they wage jihad.

>Its a precautionary measure, its to decrease the chance of a accidental discharge.
>Its takes like 3 seconds to load and prepare any given rifle to fire.

If you cannot safely carry a loaded firearm at low ready, you should not be a police officer.

Wow man you just gave me a great idea:

Im gonna create a mechanism for guns that is easily activated on purpose. When this mechanism is active, it'll lock the bolt from starting its action even if the trigger is accidentally pulled. I think i'm gonna call it "safety".

Sarcasm asides retard those 3 seconds could mean the difference between life and death if Ahmed and his truck are going at 30 mph.

I hope he raped them as well

The one bullet is for suicide to escape the ficki ficki

How do you know the bullets aren't inside the gun

And you know what also drags people down? Knowing that they could be 2 seconds away from being blown up, shot or run over by a fucking terrorist

hahahhaahahahhaa GERMANY GOOD GOD

The sad part is they'll be the first casualty if another muslim gets a truck since they're too stupid to realize they have unloaded guns. What do they call it in evolution, survival of the fittest? Let's all pretend there's a Darwism Olympics in modern day Europe and the Europeans are losing to the Africans.

>Its a precautionary measure, its to decrease the chance of a accidental discharge.
How?

Having a mag loaded or not doesn't change that if the weapon wasn't readied (had a round chambered) it's still only an poor metal and plastic club.

Very little valid reason to not have a mag loaded and safety isn't one of those reasons.

>Eurocucks would cry if someone did this to them

>be wymmyn cop
>muzzies stop raping the regular gals and decide to go for some prime cuts of beef
>try to fire off a warning shot
>nothing happens
>wring your hands and curse Mama Merkel for giving you unloaded guns
>the rapefugees proceed to fill every hole you have with their strong foreign seed
>you've been...
BEIGED.com

>it's another Sup Forumsfags don't understand guns thread

They're not going to fucking whip it out and start shooting terrorists at the spur of the moment.

Is this true?

Doesn't sound too far-fetched...

Very good, Germany! Here in Brazil we use those, so that they don't explode due to the pressure inside! It is much safer, and when a fire starts, it only takes a couple of hours until we fill them!

they have one round chambered

1 shot is all you need if you're good

Or alternatively

>be woman cop
>ahmed starts ululating and macheteing people
>magdump with my submachine gun at him
>injure more bystanders than the terrorist did
>luckily it was only 9mm this time

If shots were fired these women would run for their lives worse than the Iraqi soldiers ran from ISIS in Mosul. Yes, men would stay and fight. You have to find the right ones though. That would require discriminating.

Funny how that works

But what if they, like, went around with safety on, magazine attached but chamber empty?
That means you have to do a triple fail for an accidental shot: you need to load the chamber (extremely unlikely to happen accidentally), turn off the safety (very unlikely to happen accidentally) and pull the trigger (somewhat unlikely to happen accidentally).
Put all of that together, and it's virtually impossible for accidental shots to happen. And it's a lot faster to chamber a round and disengage safety than to attach a magazine and do the same.

>implying the female cops in Germany wouldn't willingly drop their guns for that BMC
Come on now, you're not being realistic.

In Prague there were infantrywomen with loaded SCAR-H rifles at every fucking corner and they looked like they were looking for a good reason to unload that on you everytime.

Don't justify german cuckoldry

>giving women live ammunition

I know plenty of female law enforcement harpies and trust me, its not a good idea.

>That means you have to do a triple fail for an accidental shot: you need to load the chamber (extremely unlikely to happen accidentally), turn off the safety (very unlikely to happen accidentally) and pull the trigger (somewhat unlikely to happen accidentally).

You're more likely to just get hit with a truck at this point.

How long does it usually take to load a clip?

There's no reason why it couldn't be true. You can have a round in the chamber and remove the mag and the round will still be there. But it will only be one round and no, there's no way to tell if that'll be enough. Better to have the entire mag. I mean why would they give them SMGs otherwise? They shoot 9mm rounds, same as their SI pistols which carry 12-15 rounds and are much less intimidating.

No fuck off with this meme shit. Stop trying to justify it. One round might be enough but having ONLY one round is retarded. Carry a pistol if youre afraid of looking too intimidating. They might as well give them a blunderbuss if they only want them to shoot once

>we dont want to look too intimidating to the citizens or look like a police state guys

>lets just put our police in military body armor with machine guns on the street, but leave the mag out so all the normies euros who have never seen guns before and have no idea how they work will know they are unloaded

except that theres more than one officer you idiot.
god damn it mexico

Who's to say they don't have mags on them and they just aren't loaded in currently?

>Plus yeah, making your cops look less intimidating in public areas is a bonus. Nobody likes seeing militarized police all
>Europe is not done for. It has stood throughout much harsher lifetimes than now.
>You all need to stop pretending the issues you care about are actually going to change anything in the long run. The only thing that actually changes the world is humans trying to have a better life. Whether that's a dude from Somalia or a UKIP member, they are trying to do something that they see as making their life better. Liberals and Conservatives. Israel and Palestine.
>What side you are on is invariably determinant on what news you pay attention to. And I don't mean specific outlets, I mean what parts of reality you pay attention to. What statistics you look at. What books you read. What ideas that you turn away or discount as false in your mind. The truth is, everyone is correct.

Read this part guys, don't hang yourselves up on the first paragraphs.

This is a red pill.

That makes it better?

>Plus yeah, making your cops look less intimidating in public areas is a bonus. Nobody likes seeing militarized police all the time in public areas, tends to drag people down.

>give female cops loaded guns
>would never be brave enough to fire a shot or fight back
>refugee rips it out of their hands or knocks them out and takes the guns because women
>shoots up the entire market

These women are just for show.
Isis are the good guys

maybe they have a round in the chamber since magazines are too phallic and triggering

>Humvee gunner at a Fallujah tier armor set up, dickflap (cuntflap?) included
>lets not load a magazine in, it might scare normies

Good point user.

>Nobody likes seeing militarized police all the time in public areas, tends to drag people down.
>MURICA
what?
I see guns everyday, i just go to the park and police is going like 80MPH towards somewhere, same for the army kek
Even merica is full of scared fags

Sure thing nogunz.

Mag* depends on training and where they have it located. I'd say the whole process (grabbing the mag, inserting it, disengaging safety and chambering a round) will take 5-6 seconds in this case.

Oh I fucking HOPE they have mags on them. I never implied they didn't. It's still retarded not to have their guns loaded especially when the main threat theyre defending against moves at over 30 mph. Dont listen to the retard who said that "its an extra safety meassure to prevent accidental discharges". These guns have SAFETIES on them and they wont fire as long as that safety is on

Did they at least have magazines? MP-5's take a second longer to load than an M-4, but it's still pretty quick. Not having a round in the chamber is safer for preventing negligent discharges. As long as they have the ability to load the weapons in a reasonable amount of time to respond to a crisis I don't really see a problem. This is Germany recognizing the threat and not being a complete fascist police state. It's almost bizaro pol if you think about it.

>The inherent problem of bias found in every single human being colors your world view

This a redpill? Are you twelve?

They could even have a magazine seated, just not chambered and that would still be quicker and take less fine motor movement compared to what they are doing, but then again it's Europe.

even Germans don't trust women with loaded guns

Take note Ameritards

>women
you should've just circled the entire picture

terrorists should steal the guns from them and provide their own ammunition.

What the fuck is lithuania's problem, jesus christ

>Nobody likes seeing militarized police

Opposition to "militarized police" only exists in the Anglo-sphere where the Common Law tradition often limited the powers/equipment of police and made them wholly separate from the military. In Civil Law countries (ie. the rest of the fucking world) there really isn't that big of a distinction between police forces and militaries... for example GIGN in France is a part of the military but functions as basically SWAT, and Gendarmeries found throughout the world are military units, armed with assault rifles and APC's, that act as police forces.

they'll have a round chambered

Is that a famas?

>women
>with 9mm
>cops with guns
>in a disarmed country

Thank God I live in the USA

Isn't it? I mean, you allowed for all of this to happen in the first place

So they turned an mp5 into a bolt action for muh feels?

Somalis can make their lives better in Somalia

An absolute fuck ton of those "White people" are Spicks. (((we've))) been cooking our books for years. The wall and it's (((immigration))) reform can't come fast enough. If Trump pulls an Obuthole/gitmo with the wall and deportations we are so unbelievably fucked it's not even funny.

the baltic states have their own niggers called russians

So give them their fucking pistols instead of a 1 shot smg

>lets not give them magazines for safety
>but one round chambered
>with body armor maxed out

???

fucking border states

Love how all of them are manlets as well.

they're women so it's clearly not enough for them

Just imagine you get BTFO so hard by a German flag that you have to make an account called Germany Yes and bait/falseflag 24/7.

Oh wait....

lmao they let women play dressup to be progressive. so powerful

Nothing more useless than an unloaded gun. Might as well carry a baton instead. Germany....not even once.

This shit makes me so mad because it fucks with statistics.

This is just to make it look like the government is doing something.The normies can't tell wether a gun isn't loaded or not.

German need 1000dead in a attack, fucking cucks

>Be Mohammad out fucker
>Make my way to germoney to get money and rape white women
>Times almost up must attack
>My brother Mohammad ships me loaded mags
>Tackle female "police officer"
>Take her gun and show everyone my religion of peace

6 million Germans will have to die before Germany feels a slither of remorse.

We went a bit overboard...

nah f a m you got it all wrong, they just have 3 round magazines because thats safer
Or something

Go back to Mexico

It's like a quest for isis. First you need to loot a gun from an npc at the market. Then you have to find ammo, which is carried by other type of npc.

They're on their menstrual phase, that's why

HK G3 and HK MP5.

The newspaper said that out of 30 police officers tasked with protecting the area, 28 had loaded weapons as their superior has instructed them. Only these two cunts carried the mags in their vest. A male whiteknight colleague defended them saying it's the supervisor's fault for falsely instructing them, but he deleted the comment soon after.

tl; dr useless cunts

>Europe is not done for. It has stood throughout much harsher lifetimes than now.
Name one.
Name one time where the leaders invited the invaders in.
The invaders outnumbered the people, and speaking against that is a crime.

Seriously, nobody else is going to meme?
Ok, I'll meme:
fpbp

>leaf

The famas has one of the most distinctive platforms of all time. How can you mix up a famas with anything else is beyond me

2.5 seconds, Maybe less.
Yelling load, unclipping tac vest, pulling out magazine, inspecting it, inserting it, smacking it to make sure it's seated properly.

another .5 seconds to make the gun ready to fire

I am fairly certain that having the empty guns is part of their "escalation of force" tactic. Their training probably goes like this:

Step one, empty gun.
Step two, loaded, but not readied.
Step three, Immediate threat, gun readied, on safe.
Step four, Cock the weapon while giving orders (yes, this may waste ammo, but i hear that seeing someone cock a weapon and a cartridge eject gets the point across language barriers 99.99% of the time.)
Step five, warning shot
Step six, Aimed shot

>This. Its been going on for years in many other states, at LEAST ten years ago. There were email chains going around about this back in the day and people were too dumb to understand why (some of them anyway). Just another cook the books method for globalist to cover up whats really been going on.

>2010-2012
>vague sources

Plz be shitposting

It's taken millions of dollars to train these ISIS stooges, the last thing the Zog needs is a trigger happy lezzo capping one.

This is the most reddit post I've read all week.

After Brussel

ITT:

literal newfags who don't know anything about how security forces or police operate.

There's a reason police carry them without magazines, you dumbfucks. Educate yourselves on firearm safety

wut

After Berlin. Notice we have not send army with the cops in the streets.