Does anyone else here regret hating on Muslims? I used to be just like you guys. An obese...

Does anyone else here regret hating on Muslims? I used to be just like you guys. An obese, virgin white supremacist because I had no friends and my family wouldn't talk to me.

When I read the Qur'an it changed my entire life. I realized that I had been an uneducated Drumpf supporter and that I everything I heard about Islam was false.

ISIS aren't real Muslims. They use Islam as a tool to control people.
If you actually read the Qur'an, you'd know that all the "violent" verses are terribly translated and you would need to learn Arabic (which I have) to be able to understand them. They were also meant for specific wars and are not relevant today, so what ISIS is doing is not justified.

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. If they really were terrorists, you would probably be dead right now. Real Muslims are the biggest victims of ISIS.
Saying that all Muslims are terrorists is like saying all white people shoot up schools. I converted to Islam and I am proud of it. Educate yourselves, please :)

Fuck Muslims!

We don't hate your religion because of muh terrorism we hate EVERYTHING about it. KYS faggot

>Guaranteed replies on stale pasta

Allah can suck my little sandnigger schlong

Pretty ok attempt. Used hopeful rhetoric, common "good points", appealing to the hardship of our lives and how Islam can "save us".

Gooooooooooood try now glass yourself.

Sufism=Redpill

But God isn't real, so why would I convert to any religion?

Soviets should have finished the job Germany started.

>(you)
Even though you are very much a neckbeard, you shouldnt project this much and stop worrying what other people think about you on the internet. It seems like it bothers you, it shouldnt.

Not only weak bait, but all shitskins deserve to burn.

>177▶
>We don't hate your religion because of muh terrorism we hate

What are you on about?
>checkd.

taqiyah

>Does anyone else here regret hating on Muslims?
no
>I used to be like you, obese, virgin with no friends/family
never been like that
>ISIS aren't real muslims, to them islam is a tool used to control people
No true scotsman. The doctrine of forcing Islam upon others is well described in the Quran and hadiths. Islam literally means submission. It strictly dictates virtually every single step of your life. Of course it is used as a means to control people.
>Violent verses are poorly translated and meant for specific situations
Obviously these verses can be misunderstood, or by practicing Muslims or they may intently be interpreted in a way that justifies rape, genocide, violence, terrorism etc. Besides, what does it matter if the verses were meant for specific wars if Muslims generally believe that there is and has been for the last 1500 years an ongoing war with the west? The war which is used as a justification of violence against kuffars is widely considered to still be ongoing against the west
>1,6 billion if they all were terrorists we'd all be dead
The sunni majority, apprx. 85 % are the worst muslims. Moderate sunni muslims still prefer a caliphate, shariah etc. but they're not necessarily the ones swinging the sword and therefore they can lie to get welfare bucks and get sympathy when they cry racist.
If all muslims actually were armed terrorist engaging in acutal combat against the west, there'd be no muslims
>comparing muslims and terrorism to whites and school shootings
perpetrators of school shootings, be they whites or POCs don't commit these acts by virtue of or because of the color of their skin. They don't kill people because of their whiteness.
Muslims, at least the ones being violent, does so while directly justifying their actions from verses in the quran and/or hadiths

The worst things about these retarded troll posts is that people fall for them, despite the fact that they squeeze in as many Sup Forums memes and left-wing clichés as possible. It's like exposition in a movie.

I hate muslims and I will continue to hate muslims, we already have fucking gypsies here we dont need more parasites

>When I read the Qur'an it changed my entire life.

If you actually did this you would have thrown it away half way through. Lets compare the Bible and the Quran, shall we? First, lets throw out all the divine stuff: the miracles, the divine interventions, the over-the-top supernatural incidents, the prophecies, etc. Now the Bible is just a very accurate history book. 70% of the Bible is just ancient history that is verified through archeology and history. One very much agreed upon historical incident is the EXISTENCE of the HISTORICAL Jesus. Throw out the miracles, resurrection, God-man, and you have a historical man who was born in Bethlehem, lived in Nazareth, and executed by at the request of the Roman Govenor Pontius Pilate who was intalled by Tiberius Cesar in 26 CE at the request of the Jews.

According to the Quran, Jesus of Nazareth never died. This is a HUGE historical blunder. SECULAR history agrees that Jesus of Nazareth was executed by Pontius Pilate at the request of the Jews.

Another huge historical blunder is that Alexander the Great was a Muslim. Alexander the Great was a worshipper of the Greek Pantheon. He rose pillars in honor of the Greek Pantheon when he conquered Persia.

Another HUGE historical blunder is Muhammad quoting the Apocrypha. The Apocrypha is universally accepted as NON-CANNON to the Bible. Muhammad erroneously quoted the Apocrypha thinking it was cannon to the Bible. It was not.

If God is real, he would not be found in the Quran because God, himself, would not have made such huge historical blunders. Especially, how geopoliticaly was involved with the Jews and surrounding nations.

wtf I love flying horses now.

Some of it is trolling, but we can never be sure who is really on the other side of the screen. One day we may find out that some of the things we read here were actually dead serious.

source on points (2) and (3)?

I agree that hating all Muslims is retarded but you lost me when you said "ISIS arent real Muslims". Yeah they are, and they're super devout. Pretty sure they known more about Islam than you. You can't "no true Scotsman" your way out of the fact that ISIS are "real Muslims" (whatever that means)

>1 post by this ID
And guaranteed replies. :^)

The violent verses in the Quran commanded Muhammad and his followers to fight back persecution, in which Muslims were killed and tortured. When Muhammad and his followers fought back they killed combatants. Those verses serve as the basis for the laws of military warfare (don't kill civilians).

>leaf

>The doctrine of forcing Islam upon others is well described in the Quran and hadiths.
Not really, there's a verse that goes "Unto you your religion, and onto me my religion." It's the most famous verse regarding forcing religion onto others. In any case, stop talking out if your ass.

No, no regret at all. Political islam is a cancer that seeks to assimilate all other cultures.

Islam is a false religion created by a false prophet. He sourced his doctrines from christianity & judaism. When it didn't work he changed his tune and created a death cult.

There are several types of jihad. None of them good for dhimmis or infidels.

Sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies.

Muslims can keep the levant. Leave israel alone.

The q'uran & the hadith are plain, infidels should suffer.

Definitely no regrets.

muslim here.

...tfw religion is like playing on hard mode.

especially if you start taking it seriously and people start calling you out on it like your in the fkin truman show.

its like when /o/ starts complaining about people not using indicators... turn signals.

...n sht.

im glad OP user at least aknowledges there are 1.6 billion of us..

you could fkin holocaust and not cause a dent.

Saved. Thanks burger.

This verse is meant to threaten the unbelievers as that they will have their punishment in the end and to disassociate the muslim from them and their beliefs and practices. But that does not mean their kufr is allowed, as other jihad verses are still in play.

I'm getting to you. I really am. There is another HUGE historical error done in the Quran. The Quran teaches that the Golden Calf done in Exodus BY THE JEWS was done by A SAMARITAN and that Moses EXPOSED THE SAMARITAN. The problem is that Samaritans and Samaria didn't exist until around 700 years AFTER Moses. Samaria is a former territory of Israel. Moses never lived long enough to make it into the Promised Land.

RRAARREE
R
A
A
R
R
E
E

Why would you need to know Arabic to know true Islam? Shouldn't the word of Allah be universal and impossible to lose in translation? Are Muslims in Iran who speak Persian, in Bangladesh who speak Bengali, in Indonesia who speak Indonesian etc. unable to understand their own religion?

Truck of tolerance is on its way to you already

I'm sorry, should have asked first. This is a meme thread right?

>1 post by this ID

i was a disaster, then i found islam and mi life did a 180, thanks islam and it can happen to you to.

anyone that follows religion closely and uses it as fear based leverage over people is a piece of shit.
catholics/muslims/orthodox jews etc doesn't matter.

as for muslims as a whole I've met mostly good muslims and one douche but he's secretly gay and was trying to pray the gay away. it was more sad than anything.