BETRAYED!!!!

He said happy Hanukkah guys!!!!!!!!!
We've been BETRAYED!
If only we knew his daughter was married to one and he thinks of Israel as our greatest ally!!!!

wtf i hate trump now

JEWED

should have voted for what's her face

Could you really not have looked at the catalog you fucking sperg?

How is this news to you faggots? All of Trumps family is surrounded by Jews

Everyone for Trump knows they're voting for Jewish power, that's what they wanted. Trump is extremely pro-Israel, a member of a party that is extremely pro-Israel, in a country that is pro-Israel. No one in their right mind thought Trump would deal with the Jewish state fairly, did they?

>People are still going to try and defend this
I can't wait until Sup Forums unironically becomes a zionist imageboard.

Jews are our bros now faggot, they have been for a few months now?

Fuck you ahmed, we're fucking done, talk on the street is that we will have wiped you out by this time next year, how does that make you feel?

it is afraid...

>can't wait
>implying we aren't already

Oy vey

#JustCTRthings

>implying Hitler wasn't a Zionist

thanks for ruining my christmas donald

It's called shilling.

Find one elected Republican that isn't pro-Israel or Jew

>implying its not already
We have a Don't Ask Don't Tell policy basically.

you really think us anglos aren't going to liberate this place from a pack of low iq speglord german lovers?

We already know that about Republicans, the problem is that Sup Forums won't even admit it's a problem because of Trump's cult of personality.

2016 year of years

KEK this is first time I hear this. Delet this but not before I laff

Also does NOBODY remember the holy get of Kek that was had just days ago???

WE
ARE
THE
JEWS
NOW

(((we are)))

how the chess board ended up this way is anyone's guess but I think it might have something to do with the fact that all muslims are extremist and have killed a lot of westerners. It just goes to show you that we had our priorities all wrong and were barking up the wrong tree.

I'd say it was all entirely propaganda and meant as a distraction from the real problem.

well fuck knows what it was but I'm pretty pro israel right now, i say we make a big fucking glass crater of the middle east, section it up for its resources, it is obvious these apes can't integrate with modern society. So they must be forced to integrate and if that does not work, we destroy them, simples.

OMG IT'S LIKE HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT JEWS AND ISRAEL BEFORE
Sup Forums BTFOOOOO

You guys do all know that his own daughter is literally Jewish?

and?

lololol i'm still flabbergasted at how spacker the left is.... You think we didn't know he was pro jew?

I have mostly always been pro jewish, i hated the anti jew memes when i could see with my own fucking eyes how disgusting muslims were, every time israel bombed the fucking shite out of them it was an act of self defence.

Yah some muslim kids got blown the fuck up in the process but you know what? The muslims do not valve human life like we do, when i say we i mean christians and jews, and we're both being persecuted by them.

we are allies, always were, why do you think they have f16 fighter planes and shit...

Plz ignore IDF threads guys

next year omg they are gonna know whats up those towel headed fucks, they better wise up and distance them selves from shit. Shit is gonna get real pretty fast for those fucks in syria, so called isis because trump is gonna make a big example of how we deal with terrorist, mother fuckers are gonna bombed, from none nato forces.

not just US but also russian and probably israeli forces from all sides, i'm hoping for a shock and awe campaign 2.0 of biblical proportions.

I really don't get the anti Jewish sediment on this board

Jews are not the enemy, commie Chinks are:)

Lurk more you reddit fuck

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

>NIGEL "THE LABOUR PARTY IS ANTI ISRAEL AND ANTI SEMETIC" FARAGE
>DONALD "MY SON IN LAW IS A JEW" TRUMP
>VLADIMIR "HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS ILLEGAL" PUTIN
>GEERT "VACATION TO ISRAEL EVERY TWO WEEKS" WILDER

I FELL FOR ALL THESE Sup Forums MEMES!!!!!!

>I really don't get the anti Jewish sediment on this board

These are the same newfaggots coming over from r/the_donald. Take a fucking actual redpill

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

sorry, forgot to clean the gas chambers

Whats the point? They lost.

OY VEY GOYIM!

He'll say Merry Christmas tomorrow. Why is this a problem? Now, if he wishes the niggers a happy Kwanzaa then I'll be worried.

That feel when you and your beautiful jewish gf browse Trump's twitter together after lighting the menorah before settling in for a night of making qt white children

>leaf