You have to live in to either an Ancap society or a communist society. Which do you choose and why?

You have to live in to either an Ancap society or a communist society. Which do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pYUHwIl0O8?t=56
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yugoslavia
Say what you want but as long as you worked, you had a roof over your head and thats all i ask for

So did the ones who didn't work. That's why Yugoslavia stopped working eventually.

Ancap. That way I could live in a commune segregated from other races and shoot commies who touch my property.

Communist as long as it's a small single culture society where people care for eachother

ancap. i just want to be left alone by the government as i dont trust them or my peers.

Ancap will collapse in a couple of days so that.

>random idiot wanders onto property and gets blown up by my potbelly pigs with c4 attached to them
ancap would be fun, communism you would just be hungry all the time

Either hungry, or in a gulag

What is this degenerat's name?

So I can avoid searching for furiously fapping to it.

Communist because everyone wants equality

Communism, since it is post-scarcity by definition, and thus I would never have to work, nor would I ever go hungry.

AnzuJaamu

lana rain

hurry before all the vids out there are gone

Communist. We will conquer the Ancap society.

Source?

ancap
the whole anarchy thing will fall apart quickly as people come together to form local governments
trying to do so in an established communist society will get you a bullet in the back of the head

WTF?

I was expecting this thing to have a boiclit.

W-what, is she purging the internet of her vids?

>watch her a few days ago
>she got a boob job (and of course it's terribly done)
Intothetrash.jpg

>as long as you worked
As long as you were willing to false accuse other people of something regime police was ready to share his possession with you

>you had a roof over your head
Leaky roof, full of holes, with no actual thermal isolation, mentioning it as something that has to be solved puts you and your family at risk

This. In Yugoslavia 1 worker was actually working for 10 other people, also wages were given out in billions because of the hyperinflation. It was a fucking Zimbabwe meme of Europe.

Are you talking about yugoslavia when at its peak, or after Titos death when foreign nations started tearing it apart.

You can't have it all, sorry mate.

I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard.

Funny thing about Balkans is that both of these posters are wrong.

Ancap. I'm not at all one of those small gov, Libertardian types but every single communist society that ever was and ever will be has always been an insufferable Leftist nanny-state that thinks it has the right to you how to live your entire life. There's not much possibility for upward mobility in commie societies. Just be thankful for the scraps that the King Niggers give you.

Communist because I'm practically disabled.

w-whats wrong user?

Ancap of course.
>Kill anyone that messes with you
>Choose where your money goes
>Never have shortages

>implying we dont already live in the end stage of ancap already: a corporate oligarchy

Ancap. At least you can have fun there.

Well organised society will have an advantage in war so ancap society wouldn't last long. Would very quickly be overtaken by the communists.

Ancaps can organize too, but then this conversation happens
youtu.be/5pYUHwIl0O8?t=56

>leaf

If it's full white then a communist one