Why do niggers come up with "memes" like:

Why do niggers come up with "memes" like:
>White people cant jump
>white people cant dance
>white people dont eat spicy food
>white people are weird
>white people shoot up schools/places

ALL THE TIME the same shit since the 80's they been saying this kind of bs, why?

because they're niggers?

Kek they admitted they're thiefs here.

Because everyone is racist.

To make themselves feel better.
Be honest though, white food is blander than average and most of us can't dance.

Another nog meme here

to make themselves feel special when they've accomplished nothing

Because it's true.

White people are weird because there is much more variety withing the group.Niggers are the same, and everyone who stray from the "WE WUZ KANGZ", "GIBS ME DAT", "DAT RACIS" etc. are called uncle toms or oreos and shamed for not dragging their race down.

>what is Italian food
>Inb4 Italians aren't white

Argentina should know best about niggers, right?

This based Canadian and his D U B S are right. They've accomplished nothing in life, so they belittle their betters with horrible memes in an attempt to feel better about themselves. I'm sure all those twitter likes and retweets will translate to actual money and success any day now.

There are no racial slurs for white people that actually cause any kind of ire in the same way as shit like "nigger". Cracker, cumskin, pasty-ass, it all just bounces off a white person like water off a duck's back.

Because of this, they need to resort to other avenues of attack. They have to attack or diminish white achievements, white culture, and white capability. In other words, they attack everything that a white person might take some kind of pride in, because calling into question the success and dominance of whites is the only tried and true way to get under their skin.

It's a fucking meme. If you get offended by a meme you are literally a tumblerina SJW cuck

Notice how it's all light hearted bantz?

You should be asking the question, why can't white people take criticism? Why are they so thin skinned?

You will notice that butthurt whites tend to reply to these bantz with stuff like "hurr durr Gb2 Africa bone wearing nigger" or some rancid angry reply like that, it confirms that you are extremely insecure about yourselves

It makes sense, right now aftwr seeing that movie of that black woman who helped to program some computers in the Meecury space missions niggers believe now THEY sent people to the moon, by themselves, and whites hid it from them, no seriously, i saw that all over Twitter the other day.

Agreed. And to top it off, whenever whitey says that black people can't swim or that black people steal, apparently it's considered racist.

Who say I'm offended? Im just wondering why they have been spreading these "memes" for decades?
Also funny how you say whites cant take criticism when nogs may beat the fuck put of you if you try to do the same

Well why would you even start a thread about it if you don't feel offended, nor does It effect you in the slightest?

I should have specified, when I referred to butthurt whites I meant the Sup Forums types and white supremacists, who would also gladly beat you to a pulp for showing any views that offend them.

Jealousy

>blacks accusing whites of being too violent

I want to try the drugs they're taking because it's pretty clear that black people are living in whole different reality.

Why?
Because i want to know, just that.
Im a curious person, that's all man.

Why do whites make stereotypes out of blacks?
There's your answer

Or maybe because they're just harmless little jokes?

The school shooter ones are funny to me

Dancing is gay.

why do black people walk so fucking slow? I just don't get it.

They got no where to be? They just like to loiter and hang around with no place to go.

>French cuisine bland

We don't have to drowned our food in curry because it's not rotten

They aren't. They're just joking about the bowlcut outcast loser whites who are school shooters (which is funny and true, and probably hits close home to many people on this board)

chekd and truth

>French
>Italian
>Wholesome Roast or English pies

Fuck off

>Implying dancing is important to maintaining a civilization
>Implying that disgusting nigger food like roasted pork butts and salted catfish muhdik surprise holds a candle to the masterful cuisines of Italy, France, Poland and Germany

Fuck off niggerlover.

>on a white board
>hates on whites
Fuck off ugly spic keep making whitey that mexifood only thing your good for

What noteworthy cuisine comes from Germany other than some amazing sausages + schnitzel?

>Sup Forums
>white board

I think you're thinking of memefront. Sup Forums embraces all races.

t. black man

The shooting one is white libs on Twitter and Reddit.

Low effort try again

The burger you fucking candy apple leaf

I'm white but I find these memes funny. Ever race has its stereotypes. Grow up crybaby.

those are all true though

>White food is blander than average
Go for a drive downtown. Count how many Italian and French restaurants you see. Now count the Nigerian restaurants

>Most of us can't dance
Niggers have twerking. We have ballet.

>blacks brag about "their" food
it's just shit southern slavemasters made that blacks appropriated
>white people arent (insert some athletic ability)
running/jumping is all they have, any sport requiring a tool/aquatic environment is dominated by whites
>whites are wierd
All cultures are wired to other cultures

It's just banter against whites, doesn't have to make much sense

Being a Muslim is being mentally ill.

It's pretty redundant to say mentally ill muslim

They're lies made up to make niggers feel good about themselves.
>we wuz kangs
>we wuz ballaz
>we wuz food

>call someone a nigger
>can't take "lol white boy can't jump"

limp wristed insecure faggot confirmed

Because
>niggers

Don't ask. Humans must just observe these animals amusingly until it's roundup time.

there are new ones:

white people smell like wet dog
white ppl are perverts etc.

if you watch chappelle, he often characterizes whites as stiff and phony.

you're just not in tune with black culture man, go read some worldstar comments.

>Nigger dancing
>Dancing

Actually, how spicy a country's cuisine is for a large part determined by its climate. Colder countries have blander food because pre-global trade they had less spices available because of the lower biodiversity in cold climates.
So yes, in a way European cuisine is less spicy than that of India, Africa or the Middle East, but it mostly depends on the country's floral diversity and not on the inhabitants.
For the same reason, japanese food is on average less spicy than Thai or south Chinese food, and I am sure that you would find similar differences between the native american tribes of Canada and Central America.

Also, the idea that "whites can't dance" is ridiculous. We have just as many fascinating traditional dancing styles as Africans and Asians, and I can assure you that most are much more complex than those of West Africa.

hi Lithuania

>white food is blander than average

You should try eating food from somewhere other than MacDonalds. Tonight I had some delicious penne al mascarpone followed by scaloppine di Maiale al Marsala. It wasn't the least bit bland. Tomorrow I'm cooking a lovely aged smoked ham with cloves and rich port. It won't be bland either.

>and most of us can't dance.

You must have a strange definition of dance. Practically every major form of dance was invented by white people. But, of course, what you mean is that white people don't shake their arses the way that niggers do.

Just like how we make jokes about
>muh frie chikien
>aye shoes mang
>niggas cant swim

Just people being people.

Graupensuppe(soup made of barley grains - better than it sounds).
SpƤtzle(pasta with a rough surface that sauce can stick to better).
Pancakes you can actually eat.

this is something my grandma would share on facebook
by dance they mean the average joe in clubs. are you autistic user that you dont get this

Those aren't jokes

>seconds later a bus comes and runs everyone over, niggers flood out with AK's and kill everyone

mam we invented cooking, and we're white.

What -are- some black dishes? Shit Ican't really name any off my head.
>aboriginals got them widgidigrubs

There was a pic of a report from African colonization days posted here awhile back. Didn't save, but I recall it said something to the extent of "the negro will come up with a rudimentary beat and share it with his fellow negro, all of whom will endlessly repeat this rhythm ad nauseum." Explains these repeated "insults" and most black music.

Aside from cow shit wrapped in cocoa leaves? Nothing.

t-thanks amerikanu-chan

How many Arab Sihks are there?

Come on down to the Southern States where the white man makes a hotter dish than a juiced up Alabama nigger.

>leaf

They claim they invented the fried chicken.

They claim they invented the barbecue rib.

They claim they invented buffalo wings.

But deep down inside, they know the white man provided their soul food since they didn't know how to cook real meals after coming across the ocean.

>Coming up next:

a bigger car

>What noteworthy cuisine comes from Germany besides the noteworthy cuisine I just mentioned?

Leaf education. Try sauerkraut, spatzle, pretzels, Kartoffelpuffer and a bunch of others I forget right now. What noteworthy cuisine comes out of Canada, besides Indian cock?

Couscous.

Why are you so offended? I think whites are fairly thick skinned. Especially compared to mexicans. About a year ago, one guy said that illegals from mexico tend to do their fair share of raping. And mexicans have been in a rage induced stupor ever since.

>we have ballet

>Yorkshire pudding
The biggest fucking lie
Not from Yorkshire
Not pudding

It would be too much of a shit storm if white people made a meme like:

>niggers can't civilization
>indians can't toilet

you shut your whore mouth. i woke up with my wife making welsh rarebit. for dinner im doing proper roast with yorkshire pudding. im bored with people saying english and british food is tasteless and bland. most of it is red meat cooked over an open flame and pies. whats not to like?

Niggers and Marxist cucks need to belittle white more and harder.
See what happens.

L I N U S
K E K
T I P S

They're subhuman niggers who are jealous of actual humans.

They're not fucking white, they have brown eyes.