Tried to redpill a nu-male

My new coworker is a Nu-male. Femisnist, white, liberal, activist, all that shit

I tried redpilling him on the holocaust and Fascism... He immediately got angry with me. Kept calling me genocidal and literally said I was his enemy

Nothing I said got through to him. My facts were well supported but he denied everything without a second thought.

He has no rebuttal, just went to saying I messed up my brain from drug use so thats why I have this "insane idealism"

>fucking normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcNco-mM700
youtube.com/watch?v=j3nF9XwGA34&t=1776s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>revealing your power level at work

sounds like he was trying to do his job while his autistic co-worker was going on about his nazi fantasies

But don't nu-males smoke weed constantly and think that drugs are more or less a good thing? Now suddenly they're the fucking health patrol?

Niggaplz. Also, bold move opening with the Holocaust. Thats some advanced level redpilling. My nu-male coworker was in literal tears over Trump winning, hes not ready for a frank discussion on Fascism anytime soon.

You can't just give them a redpill, their body is conditioned to shut down immediately if you try. Just grind one or two smaller redpills into a fine dust and pour them over his lunch when he isn't looking.

This. Your autism has reached new heights.

Yep. OP pushed too hard, too fast, and fucked up the whole operation.

My power level can not be contained. Everyone I work with knows that. The thing is, most of them were genuinely interested in what I had to say on the subject

Thsi was different however, he was truly upset with me

Youre supposed to give them little easy to swallow redpills before giving them the red suppository you fucking autist.

>most of them were genuinely interested in what I had to say on the subject

"What's user talking about? Is he some kind of nazi or something?"

"Look, I don't know. Just smile and nod. Don't engage."

Kek

Could you tell us how you define fascism? Remember that under some definitions, a communist welfare state could be considered fascist, making you a leftist cuck. Please clarify.

Pretty much this. There's actually a guy like that at my job too

Lol you're going to get a call from HR. Good luck in your future endevours! :)

you cant really define fascism, you can only say some successful and experimental versions

to put it simply, How I define it, it is a very authoritarian state, emphasizing on bringing back the golden age of your nation, using a powerful and smart leader to make the decisions and bypass "votes", because the majority population can never make smart decisions

this guy wasnt taking anything I was giving to him

he has this sense of superiority, thinnking he knows it all and is right no matter what

>Hi my name is Carl. Today is my first day. What's your name?
>THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN

Any form of government that relies on any particular leader being either smart or benevolent is retarded.

Learn2History OP

So they are normal people and you and your "nu-male" buddy are retards.

Holy fuck, people on Sup Forums want a change but when someone goes on to red-pill people outside this circle of comrade masturbation it is somehow bad? Isnt that the whole point, to get people to open their eyes. How are any new people gonna open their eyes when all we do is give sloppy handjobs to each other here?

this is why i do it, I feel like its my duty

sadly, people here just roleplay and never take action

I can give people facts and reason to let them make their own mind. Forcing you shitty opinions on anybody no matter how redpilled you will claim them to be you will be nothing but.

false, we agreed on mutual debate but then he couldnt handle what I had to say

>leaf

Inevitable countdown until you get fired has started.

Regardless of how untouchable you think you are, the clock is ticking.

>being this beta.
Holy fuck, if you are right and you know it, it is your duty to make people see it, even by force if neccesary, especially if its beneficial for your agenda. Dont be a beta numale faggot.

>I tried redpilling him on the holocaust and Fascism

That's how I start every conversation. Things I know nobody will listen about and will instantly deny.
I know that human reactions are surprising to autists but come on.

You either can't tell your own story well or you just went full stormfag and pretend to be better.

You can't give them the full dose right away, jumping straight into the holohoax is a sure way to have everything you say dismissed.
You have to start with tantalizing little nuggets of truth, things that make them say "huh...you know i never noticed that"

I know that I know nothing is the only right assumption you should make.
One must be beyond arrogant to think he know better than others.

If you think the holocaust didn't happen you're mentally deficient and I, as a constitutional conservative, would fully support stripping your natural rights.

I give him a month

You cant just force a pill down their throat. Little arguments with small compromises that move closer and closer to the redpill is how you do it.

Hes got to want it dude, you cant force ideas into someone's head.

Losing your job because you got baited into revealing your power level is beta.

>beta males like you see nigger raping women
>cutting your moms tits off
>police comes
>asks who did it
>"God heavens, as I do not want to anyway make it seem like I'd ever be arrogant I must admit I know nothing, you see, as a humble beta nu-male faggot I will simply spread my ass cheeks and go on about my mantra of knowing nothing, lets I come of as arragont. Sorry if my non-arrogance comes of as an arrogance"
Gtfo you stupid nigger, that HRT is having some real effects on your already lacking manhood.

>>>/reddit/

Working directly under a kikes or kike agenda pushers is beta.

you love to assume I see. He started it off by telling me he was afraid of trump. I asked why, he said because he is a fascist

I say I am a fascist,,, thus it begun

I really dont care about this job. Part of me wants to get fired

You're like these Christians that constantly feel compelled to save everyone from getting eternally sodomized by Satan in hell

>pic related
Truth is redpilled. You will never know it being as ignorant as everybody else.

Fair enough.

that's not how you win hearts and minds. you got to insult the fuck out of them and bully them into your position you can only use logic and reason with actually men, nu-males need not apply

Plato BTFO after all these years by a gamburger on pol.

Calling yourself a fascist, with a straight face. In public.

You see those flamboyant faggots at gay prides, cramming their sexuality down your throat?. That's how your colleagues see you now. Good job.

Learn to subtle.

>this guy wasnt taking anything I was giving to him
You should have lubed him up first and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

you should of called him a giant pussy and made fun of him saying the poor baby wants he's bottle because trumps bad. Has Sup Forums taught you nothing you bully faggots int submission. Buy him some crayons and colouring in book give him business cards that say safe space inc. be creative, turn this guy into a walking joke that's how you win

You are like the current liberals, pushing the agenda that everyone is equal and that only thing that matters is the feefees. Sorry but in the real world, some people know better and are more suitable to giving commands and deciding how things go, simply because they are leaders. Thats how you get shit done. If some group is trying to improve their living and the question how to do it comes up, everyone goes "I know nothing though" and no one gives a good idea, they do nothing then? Wouldnt it be better to have strong leader to make them start on a path especially if he has strong facts about it being the best course.

That's the entire world unless you work for yourself. Let the office SJWs think you are either an ally or apathetic.

Beating a blue haired gorgon with logic does nothing for your career and all you've done is create an enemy to spread rumours about you.

Plato didn't need intelligent leaders, he needed guardians who were well versed in philosophy and helped move the city towards objective virtue.

cause no-one respects a giant pussy if youre a guy make him out to be a door mat and when he's finally destroyed that's when you build him up into a man

>using facts against leftist

SHIGGY

I guess they weren't wrong about everything. There is always a chance that even nobody will achieve something.

Good leader leads by example. And I didn't claim any of those things.

Well you kinda did. You pointed out that it was wrong to make people to follow you if you are working for a good cause. Imho, if you know how to make word better place, you dont pucker up cause of resistance but you push through even if people go "nah man, you are wrong"

You assume it's good. You have to prove it to people so they will follow.

Hell is paved with good intention. Left genuinely believes they are doing good. Communists unironically believe they are doing good.
Would you repeat that mistake?

I work in a grocery store in california

I seriously dont give a shit about anything that happens at this job, I feel like people should spread their influence wherever they go, or else what was this whole "life" thing about?

Left does not believe its doing good. They are rebelling. And communism as an ideology is good but it fails due to human nature and few other flaws. And it gets BTFO by stronger people with stronger convictions and better working system, which is part of the circle. Communism, in a way, is the co-worker in this situation, but in this situation it hasnt been BTFO'd yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcNco-mM700

lolololol

Atleast you got quints cause of complaining about it. And kek wills it that we must spread our influence wherever we go!

>But don't nu-males smoke weed constantly and think that drugs are more or less a good thing?

Most of the nu-males I know didn't touch drugs or alcohol until college. Your average nu-male is the kid who was quiet in class and did decent in school and then 'opens up' and 'finds themselves' in college.

>you can't really define fascism
You're not going to be able to convince anyone if you can't even define the characteristics of your proposed system of government.

Proper redpilling depends on truth and logic, not the vague bullshit that idealistic liberals depend on.

>a powerful and smart leader to make the decisions and bypass "votes", because the majority population can never make smart decisions
How do you ensure the leader is smart? Remember, the leader always thinks he is the smart one.

How do you ensure you don't wind up like the USSR, North Korea, or Cuba?

Think this through.

fpbp

Im not communist

Some of my policies would include:

-An anarchy slum that anyone in this theoretical nation could live in for free, with no rules except for murder/rape banning. This will placate a lot of people.

-serious Thug culture reduction. The killing of all gang members, and the legalization of all drugs to prevent new gangs from forming

-no immigrants, and there will be various ethno cities where only your designated race can live in. You can also choose to live in the multicultural city

Obviously, there are holes. It will take another 20 years to complete this idea

F P B P
P
B
P

god this is so damn true

THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

have fun getting fired tomorrow.

read some plato, friendo. you have to lead the donkey to the water so he thinks he found it himself. Socrates showed how its done.

>Im not communist
Didn't say you were, just pointing out that in a traditional fascist state, if the leaders decide communism is the way to go, it's going to happen, because what the government says goes.

Again, how do you ensure that the leaders are smart and stay smart? Any self-respecting fascist should have an answer for this.

>An anarchy slum that anyone in this theoretical nation could live in for free, with no rules except for murder/rape banning
But isn't murder and rape already banned in every nation in the world?

I guess in your anarchy slum, theft, scamming, vandalism, arson, etc. is legal, as long as it doesn't result in a killing? Is that sustainable?

>The killing of all gang members
How do you define a gang, anyway?

>Obviously, there are holes.
Were you honestly trying to "redpill" someone with what you have so far? Please, don't do any more damage to the movement.

>fucking autistic OPs

>be me
>start a new job beginning of this year
>office manager tells us that we have Monday off because it's James Earl Ray day
>1/4 of the office is black
I had to go to the bathroom and laugh my ass off for about 10 minutes.
Me and the office manager are bros now.

>He immediately got angry with me

Obviously your goal is to troll the shit out of him.
Just start sneezing some "heil hitler"s out.
Completely deny you said anything.

May as well begin the gaslighting since you've told him everything.
Pretend you've converted to liberalism. Accidentally include whatever Austrian history you want.

no this has nothing to do with what i told him, these are my personnel scratch paper ideas I share just with this thread

how lucky are you? you get to help me create this nation

It's like when you reach a new level of autism in Skyrim and then you can Level Up and upgrade your Shitposting skill tree.

You dun fucked up.
Ben Shapiro is a little faggot kike but he made a good speech about dealing with leftists.
youtube.com/watch?v=j3nF9XwGA34&t=1776s

why didnt i watch this yesterday

>My facts were well supported
prove it.

>Some of my policies
>anarchy slum
You're going to mandate that a slum exists?

>serious Thug culture reduction. The killing of all gang members, and the legalization of all drugs to prevent new gangs from forming
This is some third grade level thinking.

>no immigrants, and there will be various ethno cities where only your designated race can live in. You can also choose to live in the multicultural city
This is almost the dumbest thing I have ever read, even for Sup Forums and that's saying something.

>It will take another 20 years to complete this idea
kek, what the fuck are you on. you're going to move several hundred million people for literally no reason.

Holy fuck dude, you've overdosed on the redpill and need to ween yourself off. I understand you find liberals annoying but you need to control your fantastical fascist naivete.

my words may come out jumbled and disgusting to read, as I take many adderall, but there is real possibly for the greater good behind my words

>as I take many adderall
You fucked up. I know you're memeing now. Just a touch too close to the Sup Forums stereotype.

You had me going, man. That was some absolutely fucking retarded shit.

Happy Holidays, user. May your dreams be peaceful tonight as you spend it with your family.

yeah sure... memeing, thats it