So Sup Forums just found out my sister is dating a Muslim and I talked to him...

So Sup Forums just found out my sister is dating a Muslim and I talked to him. He actually seemed pretty cool and he invited me to come work at his store, because my sister told him I've been looking for a job. What do I do?

convert to islam and wait for them to fill you in on their terrorist plots. then snitch

Find out which generation is he and how his parents look like.
If they look and behave like non-animals you should hope for the best.

Embrace the opportunity for keks.

fpbp

Honor kill him, your sister, your mom and dad then finish with yourself

>He actually seemed pretty cool and he invited me to come work at his store, because my sister told him I've been looking for a job
Decline the offer and say you are not interested in anything that has to do with him. If my sister were to date some muzzie I would do the same.

>convert to islam and wait for them to fill you in on their terrorist plots. then carry it out on the nonbelievers, praise Allah peace be upon him

no, bad burger

this, good or bad it will be funny

Convert and ask him to introduce you to some cute islama.

Try and fuck his Sister, if he complains about confront him about the double standard.

t. some guy that almost got killed by a qt Muslim girl's family

He is first generation I think. Born in Egypt moved here as a kid. Sister says both him and his parents aren't very religious. His father opened the store when they first moved it and after his father retired the guy opened 2 other stores and is about to open his fourth.

this

Tell him to fuck off or you'll kill him, if you have any amount of principles.

His sister is pretty hot. My sister showed me a picture of her the other day.

work at his store, happily humming dank nasheeds you picked up from watching vids in Syria General
See if he reacts, if not he's out of the loop regarding ME dirtflinging and goatfucking.

Smoke shops? Some of those guys will make huge money, especially with legal weed

trips demands that you do it

Fake and gay

Go back to /r9k/

Yeah it's a smoke shop.

It is done

Well I have tallied up the responses and I guess I will run with it and fuck his sister. Probably won't do the whole converting thing though.

Accept it, and leave random pieces of bacon in places after he has a large base of workers after you are highered.

Cleanse the shitskin in 'murican tradition

fpbp

Always be cautious, muslims are allowed to lie to kaffirs to infiltrate and destroy their enemies, and if your sister accepts his seed shes no better.

>tfw Im muslim and own a smoke shop
AHHHH

Work for him and don't reveal your power level.

First post only post, and people ask why there are so many Muslims yet so few successful terrorist attacks in Canada. We irl shitpost them out of their plans.

Why do so many muslims own smoke shops

don't be a sperg and take the job, become bros and eventually you would be able to shit talk about muslims as ''bantz''. Also meet his sister.

Explosions create smoke?

things are gunna be awkward around the shop after he rapes and murders your sister

Fuck his sister and when he goes nuts and calls you a kafir that will redpill your sister on how insane he is. Then convert his sister in an Eastern Orthodox Church and partake in holy communion.

>leaf

Cuck.

Disown your sister and stop being a faggot

holy rare

Ehm, I believe you can kill him in self defence. He is a muslim afterall.

Easy money
Surrounded by cigarettes
Easy money

fpbp

or maybe it's because they'd rather attack places with a lower amount of muslims

Yeah fucking his sister seems to be the common consensus. How do I come onto a Muslim girl without getting honor killed.

what a fucking psycho, srsly ? you secretly think of kiling people around you?
holy hell go see a psychiatrist plz, u'll make favor to people around you

this desu. the guy is fucking your sister and is now attempting to employ you, do you realize how much power youre giving him over you and your family?
educate yourself fool.

if muslims dont go to the psychiatrist for having murderous fantasies i dont either.

dont listen to this guy, he's a kissless virgin cuck

Hi Zomb.

>Burger, Ham Burger

>secretly
If he is posting it here he isn't keeping it a secret.

muh 2 billion people go see psychiatrist

kys

Secretly poison him over a period of months.

>work for a muslim
>while he's fucking your sister
you should consider suicide

I don't really secretly think about killing people. I have a pretty extensive list of people I want to kill. And it's not much of a secret.

Merry Xmass frog.

>same post every thread

This is why this might be a bad idea. If you take the offer work there only temporarily.

(((psychiatrist)))

wife is sleeping next to me
your move moroccan ratfaced ratdicked creep

can you sare the list plz? would be fun to see why

I mean I disowned my sister a long while ago. She used to be dating a nigger. I sort of feel like this is a step up. And he will give me free shit from the shop. Free shit and a job are pretty enticing.

triggered sand nigger lmao

Egyptians are bro tier

>a dildo doesn't count as a waifu

have the wherewithal to beat the common mudslime in a fistfight, speaking English is a good indicator, being a homo sapien is a plus - being a burger is a minus, I wish you luck mein nigris

my cousin dated an Arab. he was pretty cool. everyone called him Camel Rider and he thought it was funny

who are quoting
your dad during your last conversation

Gain his trust. Wait until he confides his secret Allah Ackbar master plans to you. Turn him in and rest easy knowing you saved lives and he is being tortured by the CIA.

I can definitely beat him in a fight, but what is wrong with being a burger? Pretty sure most foreign women dream of hot American cock.

t. quotes
kill urself fat fuck

He must be.

heres some actual advice
dont do shit
watch it fall apart on its own
when he starts causing shit kick his ass

what i did when my cousin was dating a somali muslim pussy

Hey Dylan, how are you feeling about your impending death penalty?

internet tough guy that happened in ur dreams right?

Your sister is being used by a paki who has absolutely no intention of marrying her and you will also let him be your boss.

Mate....

mdr retourne enculer des chèvres dans ton désert ahmed, personne ne veux de toi sur ce continent à part la chienne qui t'as chié

Kek will it. user do it.

Thomas Szasz, The Myth of Psychotherapy: Mental Healing as Religion, Rhetoric, and Repression (Anchor Press/Doubleday, NY, 1978).

Hannibal, the African - whom Freud calls a "Semite" - takes vengeance on the Romans who conquered and humiliated the Carthaginians. Freud, the Semite, takes vengeance on the Christians who conquered and humiliated the Jews.

That doesn't answer my question you bowl cut faggot.

Okay now here is the real question. Apparently he is Shia does that make a difference?

mdr t'as la rage belge de mes couilles, la belgique c'est devenu un trou a rat plein de terros LOL
azy chiche d'aller au centre ville demain je suis sur que t'as pas les couilles nonent huite sale gay

So your cousin was called Camel? Not cool, no wonder she dated shitskin.

DON'T FUCKING TRUST HIM YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT.

>relaxing around muslims

you know you will regret it, no sympathy for you when the day comes

the fun part of her dating a muslim though is that its a one time thing.

she'll get sick of the guy and once she realizes all muslims come with the same baggage, the same backwards customs, the same shitty urges and the same shitty families she'll know to turn heel and walk away.

that is in case shes not trapped in her situation.

that's probably from personal experience huh? cuck

Hehehehehe

All Jews will be expelled globally and their wealth confiscated for direct redistribution to the white working class.

it actually is
you people are nothing beyond your shitty culture, no personality, youre like robots because youve all been beaten with the same belt across the head as a kid, the belt of islam.

They're not all bad. Give it a shot.

Beaten so long and hard the stupid became one with their DNA.

You triggered Jean-Mohamed once again... Tss.

>Muh belt of islam
srsly

Yes it does, a slight difference but still.

I suggest you try to get close to him and find out his values, is he a hardcore muslim? Does he actually consider himself American or at least understands and respects American values? What about his family?

In my opinion that would be the best course of action if you want to keep a good relationship with your sister. Way better than screaming baseless accusations and acting like a fool.

Of course if he actually is the stereotypical radical muslim it would be way easier to kill him once he trusts you.

Miscegenation always destroys the races which engage in it. Race mixing is genocide.

Then why aren't they attacking Poland and the other central/eastern European countries? They're like 99% white

Because those countries don't have mudslime fifth columns.

Shias are generally fine. As long as he is light-skinned (no more dark than a Med), I wouldn't worry.
If your sister tries to convert, though, that is a major red flag and should put you into crisis mode.

He is pretty light. Looks like your average southern Italian, but let's be honest they look like mudshits themselves.

Well what you should do is stop making shit up like this and posting on Sup Forums. I hope you die in a fucking fire. Also, Merry Christmas.

Yes, but what if it were your sister who wanted to marry a sand nigger my dear Jewish friend?

So instead of getting your dads old hunting rifle and killing all the mudslims, you go on /pol and ask what to do?

What kind of pathetic loser are you?
At least have the decency to kill yourself after Ahmed shot his load into your sister.

I live in a no gun's state. Also why would I go to jail for murder. Jail is not the place for me.

warn your sister to get the fuck out and get a real job you pussy

Shias are much different. They are usually persecuted themselves by the mudshits, and they rarely concentrate in enough numbers to go crazy.

Like all muzzies, they will fuck something up if they have demographic control--like Lebanon and Iran--but everywhere else, they stay peaceful. But I'd apply the same test to any sister I had. Of course, I would discourage it to make sure she really did care about the guy, and because I disapprove of mixing, but he isn't a full blown nigger.
I'd allow it. Monitor your sister very closely, however. She will regret it if she does this just to be 'progressive.'