She's being ironic.. r-right?

How is this even a question?

Who?

>Millions of STDs

What?

I'd like to inspect it, fuck some right wing sense into her

((((Duca))))

Huh, I thought she was related to the Italian motorcycles

So she's raped tons of men and/or women?

>millions
>of STDs
Why have I only heard of about a dozen of them? What is she not telling us?

American women are now basically just a pile of HPV and nig-herp. Sad!

I have 4 types of aids. you want to know how I did it?

Is that the broad that got Tucked?

whaddefug

I think so, it seems like the meltdown is just beginning during the TUCKED. A few of his guests have had complete retardation after going on his show.

Wonder if it is because of those ALT RIGHT NAZI FROGS on twitter?

I mean technically one STD viral or bacterial probably replicates inside of your body billions of times, so shes correct I think.

There are many strains of each. People with multiple strains of HIV for example are much more likely to develop AIDS.

Yes, she's pretending to be a feminist.
She's basically saying "feminists brag about having STDs despite being ugly as fuck"

I got the impression that she didn't get laid much, with her subpar looks and blatant envy of Ivanka. With her looks and personality all she needs to look like a crazy witch is a broom.

Does she worship Nurgle or somthing?
kek

Had to see if this tweet was real and found this. Based Shrekeli.

Ach nee!

>She's basically saying "feminists brag about having STDs despite being ugly as fuck"
yeah.. but why, goddammit?
>shit don' make no sense man.

Fuck her

>leaf

>Grown woman
>Writes for TEEN vogue

Sad

It's Romanian

Oh myyyy gawwwd

Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Visiting from Sweden?

she really is insane.

>first AIDS kit

Is there still a vagina down there or is it just an oozing infected wound?

Im a metacuckold btw. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

You know normal cuckolds. Finding black bulls for their women and enjoy the view.
Well, I go a step further. I found my woman a cuckold who hands her through the whole world. Of course he doesnt know of me.

I love to lie under the bed when he sits in the corner of the bedroom and looks at my wife and her new catch. How he dirtily watches her while the bed is swinging rhythmically. Im only starting to get really horny when he starts to sweat and his face is getting more and more concentrated. His trousers are bulged quite heavily already and of course it is the same for me.
Soon comes the climax. The bed squeaks and jerks and he mattress is basically hammering against my head. I hear the loud moans and screams of a woman and a man. The cuckold also quietly sings along to this symphony of love. (I suppress my voice even though Im probably the most horniest in the room)
And there it happens! A loud thunderlike scream. My wife comes. Jamal comes into her. The cuckold comes in his pants and as soon as I see his trousers getting wet I naturally also come.

I hope that answers all your questions. Cuckolds watch out and look beneath your beds, there may be a meta cuckold down there.

>Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.
You mean "their skin"

Mmm, I get turned on by the thought of watching a metacuckold watching a cuckold being cucked.

I am Ralf Stegner. You want to know who this is? Well, let me explain. The normal SPD comrade only receives one gift from his muslim bull: A Muslim child. But I, Ralf Stegner wants more. I want three gifts. I'm a greedy little social democrat. But first, how I do it. Normally I drive in my golf for Vinetaplatz in Kiel-Garten where Turks enrich our culture, where the crescent moons shine on minarets and the air is filled with kebab smell. I am already stiff, just thinking it. Sometimes I cum a little in my pants. I get out and ask the Turks, who of them is a devout Muslim. They already know what's coming. One of them steps out, and we travel together a little further. Then I take a knife and stab it in my urethra and rotate it a bit, we call this the "integration screwer" in the SPD regional office. Sure, it hurts, but what comes next is squirtelishly hot. The Turk pushes his massive Muslim cock into my urethra and fucks me until we come both. So I got myself already 4 different types of Islam. This is the first gift. Then we go to Bordesholm where he fucks my wife. This is the second gift. She has also many kinds of Islam. Every time she gets pregnant, she gives me a brown baby who is also Muslim. This is the greatest gift, to know that my children will convert more German women to Islam

>Then I take a knife and stab it in my urethra and rotate it a bit, we call this the "integration screwer" in the SPD regional office.

She is beautiful

HAVE SOME FRESH OC

are you serious ? she has this weird fucking mouth shape, there's always a fucking beta male willing to fuck used up bitches.