How based is this Albanian?

"The cruelties inflicted by Ali Pasha on his subjects became notorious throughout the region, and have been described in local folksong and poetry. Forty years after the inhabitants of Gardhiq and Hormova had wronged his mother after murdering his father Veli Bey (according to the story, she was tied and put in prison and, with her daughter, raped and tortured every night by another group of men), Ali wrought revenge by having 739 male descendants of the original offenders executed."

wikiwand.com/en/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt
ocnal.com/2014/08/i_27.html?m=1
dialects.albanianlanguage.net/HR-IT/
wikiwand.com/en/Arbanasi_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ali
sand monkeys get out

It was under muslim rule, people had muslim names

Friend, nobody here even knows who he is.

Skanderbeg would be ashamed of modern Albania, a bunch of Turkish boy-fuckers.

>Select all the images with Pizza

Pic related is the only Albanian I know.

Albania ranks among the European countries with the lowest rate of crime against children. But you're right about the Turkish part. Turkish, chimp-like mentality is rampant in Albania.

>imblying

Oh, joy, one more degenerate from my country.

That's another Ali Pasha, the one who founded Egypt. The one in OP is Ali Pasha Tepelena, who declared autonomy from the Ottomans, put up a good fight, but ended up dead.

This is actually Muhammad Ali Pasha, a different Albanian ruler in the ottoman empire:

LINK:

>wikiwand.com/en/Muhammad_Ali_of_Egypt

That'r rich coming from the most pedophile infested country in the world

Explain why kebabs hate albanians, there is some memri video where you are called worse than Jews

you will still be genocided by serbs.

Albanians in order of historical importance:

>Skanderbeg
>Mehmet Ali of Egypt
>Pope Clement XI
>Enver Hoxha
>Ali Pasha of Ioannina
>Arnaut Mami of Algiers

That's pretty much all

albanians are the worst scum on the planet.

idk why, everyone seems to hate them.

Because pic related in is an Albanian who founded modern Egypt and secularised it. True Mudslimes do not like secular Muslims, and almost all Albanians are secular as fuck.

Sorry my compatriots fucked your crush, Kraut.

Except for Kosovars.
Those guys will radicalize you sooner or later.

oh boy here we go, the big dicked albanian alphas stealing my gf shit once again.

God, I hope not. I don't want to crusade against my own countrymen.

Egyptians hate Albanians because their ruling class starting with Muhammed Ali Pasha was overwhelmingly dominated by Albanians and not Arabs or Turks.

(See here: )

Ali Pasha of Tepelena also pushed for "religious neutrality" and friendliness towards modernist policies didn't go well with the more religious folk. He also laid a lot of the foundation for an independent Albania which makes him a crypto-separatist. He was also brutal ruler.

(See here: )

It's not stealing, you sexist. Women are not objects.

Sounds like something a nigger warlord would do.

Well if you ended up so secular your birthrate dropped like ours.
Kosovars have 6-7 kids each and will eat you the same way Spanish muslims were taken over by desert fanatics.

you realy need to kill them all. even the children, albanians can not be humans.

literally everyone behaves like a monkey+gypsy+jihadi

We tried and whole NATO bombed us.
Now we are slowly wasting away.
Thanks Germany.

There were 3 other albanian popes you forgot to mention:

Pope Saint Eleutherius (175-189)
Pope Saint Caius (283-296)
Pope John IV (640-642)
Pope Clement XI (1700-1721)

Stop posturing as if you know anything about Albanian History.

Pic Related Fan Noli, (Spoke 11 Languages, heavyweight intellectual, was robbed the presidency by the italians, who put King Zog in power because he was a useless puppet)

Their growth rate is at 0.6%. Ours is at 0.3-0.4% It's gonna take a while.

so you are cucked by italy...what a sad country.
yes, i feel ashamed and sorry for bombing you. you will get your chance.

Google says Kosovo is 2.19 kids per woman and Albania is 1.76.

I live in prishtina, I'm not a Kosovar, I'm Albanian.
The vast majority of population is secular, we have like 20 percent muslim population that actually pray. And maybe 1-5% population that is Salafi and more likely to get radicalised. But Brussels has more terrorists than us so stop talking out of your ass.

My family is technically "muslim" and is counted as muslim on the census, yet no one in my family or even uncles prays or goes to a mosque.

Man, did you end up with Kosovo Albanians in school as well? Because if you did, I feel you.

Its higher actually.
Kosovars are notorious for avoiding census and keeping information internally.

By our estimations its 2.4+

Nigger don't be retarded. Popes of Illyrian origin don't count as Albanians.

Serbs literally know nothing about Kosovo and just sperg out. The propaganda their schools feeds them causes the early decomposition of brain matter, resulting in malformed opinions and grunts escaping from the mouth.

Pic Related

>not liking Zog

What are you, a commie? If yes why even mention the Popes? Isn't religion opium for the masses?

>Kosovars are notorious for avoiding census and keeping information internally.

And they would do that, because?

Zog was a slave to the italians that did shit all. I'm a commie with sympathy for christianity.

But Clement XI isn't Illyrian.

Get trucked trash

Serbs are know for lying about absolutely anything that has to do with Albanians.

In their schools they used to teach them Albanians came from Caucasus Albania when there was litearlly nothing shared except the name, which comes from the latin and is not what we call ourselves (Shqipnia). Scotland used to be called Albania as well.. Serbs will believe we came from there im sure...

And that's why I mentioned him and not the other 3 the other Albanian dude suggested.

Antonio Gramsci was Arbereshe also.

ocnal.com/2014/08/i_27.html?m=1

>commie
>sympathy for Christianity
>tried to shill for Albania on Sup Forums using a Muslim

Man, are you confused. Let me tell you something about communism. It was hell, especially after Enver stopped getting funds from the outside. My ancestors were barely middle class traders who had just started selling trinkets in '39, and still got tortured by the commies.

My cousin was actually a commie but still got arrested because some guy he didn't like spied on him. If you're gonna go with a dictatorship, a ideologyless dictatorship is the best one (monarchy). After that it's fascism and communism is at the bottom of the barrel.

Albania could be an awesome country if they hadn't started to suck roach dick.
Skanderberg was Christian, just imagine if his descendants continued his virtues
Now you get one of the most despicable non-countries on earth

>eyes

But Sup Forums told me albanians are all smelly shitskin turk rapebabies?

I have a dream...

>pol
80% of pol is 16-20 year old edgelords that don't know anything.

You called them the scum of the planet and then said you don't know why everyone hates them so much?

they are criminal scum here and everyone hates them gypsisies.

Illyria means ''freedom'' in Albanian language. Its a term used by the Abanians in that region. But the others see it like something mystic

iam not saying like my opinion, i dont hate albanians at all.

they are just scum, subhumans by nature, everyone hates them here, in swiss, austria, germany.

Man shut up with the Illyrian shit. Apart from some few words, there exist almost no records of Illyrians anyway, so they are useless and unproveable. You just prove yourself a fool until any evidence surfaces.

Are you a kosovar or serb?

He has little nigger babies too, as well as acting like a degenerate nigger.

>thread about country
>op is from that country

>LOOK WE HAVE HISTORICAL FIGURES N SHEEIT
>we have barely managed not to be a fictitious collective

suck a bad of dicks.analbanians are worthless inbred hill people.there have been too many balkan threads if i want balkan id go out but i wont

yeah but how does the average albanian look like?

10000% white with noble nordic facial features infa10000000%

I'm albanian.

the average normi albanian just looks average "plain" looking.

Albro, on your map is pointed that there is some albanian dialect in Croatia. Which is that?

I suppose it is pointed in Arbanasi.

There's a tiny catholic albanian community in Croatia, here is a link to the recordings:

dialects.albanianlanguage.net/HR-IT/

It's a Gheg dialect, with slight differences because of time.

And yes, you were right they are all in Arbanasi.

>dialects.albanianlanguage.net/HR-IT/
Yes, heard of them. although I though the they were asimilated into Croats long time ago, was not aware it is spoken even today. There was this one minister who is from Arabnasi (Božidar Kalmeta).

Yes, we just call them so. They are also called so, as "people from Arbanasi" without any ethnic conotation.

I don't actually know much about them desu, but i'll learn

wikiwand.com/en/Arbanasi_people