youtube.com/watch?v=8fNpWjdZphQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>israel will start using the "hitler admired islam" line

i cannot fucking wait. let it happen kek

is he our guy?

I'm not following

>Blames Muslims for suggesting to exterminate the Jews
He's trying to help us you faggot.

I don't despise Israel. I admire them and I want white countries to act like them. Israel does what's best for Jews and our nation's should do what's best for whites. However, its not in our interest to send 30 billion dollars a year to Israel. I don't blame them for subverting our government sand turning our states into meatshields, because they are just doing what is best for Jews. We ned to think with that mentality, and that means we need to purge the Israeli influence in our government, for our own good

>it wasn't the Romans/Jews who killed Jesus, it was Jews/Romans!
>it wasn't Hitler who killed the Jews, it was the Grand mufti!

You get it. If we actually had some common sense, we might think in our own interests.

Thanks

>blaming the Muslims
>bad in any way

I thought the juden brought it on themselves by bringing the US into WW1&2 in return for Israel?
Also what holocaust?

wtf i love benny now

It's really simple. Nazis are so passé, now they only care about blaming Palestinians for everything, yes, even the Holocaust.

depends on your definition of """our""", he puts israel's interest before anything else, he is defo is the kind of guy you want on charge of your country.

the idiots who let the jews take over the government only thought about themselves. jews seem to do whats best for their group

them being united is what makes them strong. its a shame that we cant even unite Sup Forums even though we share alot of the same sentiment

Who is benny??
Do you mean bibi?

I feel like Israel could be a potential actual ally of the nationalistic west as long as most Jews returned to Israel via population transfers and they kept their noses out of our government and banking systems. We have enough of the same enemies to make common cause, as long as they know their limits in our society

This would work wonders.
This would actually empower whites to fight for Israel.
Muslims would be blown the fuck out and jews would amass great wealth from this.

I remember seeing this awhile ago.

Any jew who sticks up for the fuhrer is ok in my book, even if it is a political play. I'm okay with israel; it's the diaspora that's the problem.

im almost positive that they'd still try to fuck the west over somehow

How so?

That is possible, but I'm willing to at least try to coexist in mutually nationalistic societies before we go full oven on them

They're jews

Based Bibi. Hitler was a globalist shill who destroyed nationalism and sucked Arab cock.

Option A: give jews/isreal a chance, potential risk of jews being jews

Option B: remove them, no risk of jews being jews

quite simple desu

so what's the problem with the R8?

>leaf

>antifa trying to divide and conquer
Your tricks won't work here commie

Just this, always.

mfw the king jew says hitler did nothing wrong.

hes right though. theyve been kicked out of every civilization to date and they keep coming back and doing the same shit

i say fuck em

So he's trying to put the blame and shame in his current enemy now?

They don't even hide the methods anymore, lol...

I'm actually part of the NMR, been attacked, and fought off antifa several times, sorry Shlomo

>its not in our interest to send 30 billion dollars a year to Israel
the deal is 38 billion over 10 years (so 3.8 billion a year) and 75% is earmarked to be spent on american products. you should actually read things instead of just the headline- NEW 38 BILLION DOLLAR DEAL. maybe any amount is too high, but get the basic facts right.

how do you feel about Kent Ekeroth?

I don't care for SD what so ever, I hava a bit of extra faith in Kent Ekeroth, but just a little.

I heard he had jewish roots, but as I said I don't care about SD so I haven't looked it up.

>all those typos
Glöggen is working.

>it's okay to give away American tax dollars because it's mostly corporate welfare
How about they pay for it like everyone else?

yeah i didn't say that it was ok at all. i just said get the facts right. i think all foreign aid is bullshit.

>jews seem to do whats best for their group
While sabotaging everybody else.

It's still not in our interest to basically give them free military equipment they would otherwise be forced to purchase after a long drawn out ordeal where they pretend they're going to buy from France before finally deciding that damaging relations with the US is probably a bad move.

>clearing Europeans of blame
He's not doing that you retard, he is still milking the Holohoax and trying to ensare Arabs into his Jewish lies just like they did with the Germans.

Neck yourself kikeroach.

>Not knowing the Holocaust is just a tool used by Synagogue of Satan against those it wants to silence
This is why another massacre of Jews is inevitable, yet these people carry on like nothing's wrong

the jews are never going to be side by side with the goyim, they think people need to serve them, it's not a meme

No he isn't, he is simply attacking Palestinians by laying the blame of the Holocaust on them. I guess he realizes that getting his countrymen to hate Arabs is alot more productive then getting them to hate white people.

>I feel like Israel could be a potential actual ally of the nationalistic west

I've seen a lot of people defending Israel and pretending jews are people. Are they shills or retards?

Bernie.
Although I think it's been disproven.

Enemy of my enemy

NO THE HOLOCAUST WAS OUR FAULT!

this, no point in blaming Hitler anymore, it's been done to death, now they only care about blaming Ayyrabs for everything

well he's partly right, although there was no real systematic nazi murder machine. The Hitler regime did try to ship them all to Palestine first but was told to stop it by Jerusalem mufti or he would deal with the filthy kikes himself.

after that it went from bad to worse for uncle Adolf.

The Donaldites that now comprise nu/pol/ think yids are the best thing since sliced bread on account of their being nipples deep in Trump's cult of personality.

>Enemy of my enemy
More like, fighting their wars.
They will backstab you, they're doing this since the pharaohs.

It's amazing how the right found their Obama and people fell for it.

You should do it again, just to make sure.

Goddamn I love this Jew.
Why is Israel so fucking based and western jews are all commie fucks?

Enemy of my enemy isn't my friend when he's my enemy.
At best he's a useful tool.

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD"s

>>israel will start using the "hitler admired islam" line

There is actually precedent in his quotes.

Although Hitler loved himself some Martin Luther, so I'm not sure it'll work so well.

His comments seem more unhinged and trumplike in the past year.
Not professional

>OCT 21 2015

So are they realizing their friendship with saudi is over?

I want to believe.. but Israel is ground zero Rothschild headquarters, like pointed out.

Whats so bad about Rothschild?

tfw germany wants so much to be the bad guy so they can get attention and a voice like
>"poor bad guy they're trying so hard :("

Jesus Christ, could Germany be any more of a cuck

>Whats so bad about international merchants holding power over nations that they themself are not even a part of?
Dunno man, you got me.

in 20 years it will be considered "holocaust denial" if you say it was europeans and not muslims that killed the 40 million.

this will be the day!

more would be gained by directly confronting the fact that allied governments were using the evil nazis as a propaganda tool to convince the retarded peasants they were fighting over social issues instead of just another bullshit trade war like WW1

BAHAHA like those stupid arabs could ever think on such fucking masterpiece that involves gas chambers, gas trucks, ovens, concentration camps and much more.

Get back into oven schlomo!

>I'm not following
Well, basically, Jews have taken over this board, the conservative right, the alt right,run the trump campaign, the banks the government, the left, the media, the controlled opposition, your frontal cortex and now. ...are trying to rewrite history to absolve Hitler and Europe and c crucify the Muslims. .....did I miss anything?

It was "disproven" by (((snopes))) which means it actually is bernie

top kak

What Holocaust?

dont you need to clean your house to some negro "hussan" from somalia and let him sleep in?

>mfw he off-handedly says "Hitler was Muslim"
When you're truly red-pilled, you see that Israelis and (((western intelligentsia))) are completely different.

He means benny you retarded cuck, how is your wife's son keeping these days any how?

>JIDF out in force lately

Its gotten bad since the UN resolution
Fuck off non-white Middle Eastern shitskin

Wow is Sup Forums just now getting this? Bibi said this ages ago too. Wait until you hear Bennett..

I used to be anti Israel in terms of what they were doing to the Palestinians, now that these fucking bastards are invading all of our nations?

I hate them all, whatever Israel wants to do to them sounds ok with me. If Jews were encouraging the mass importation of all these immigrants to turn us against them and help Israel, it fucking worked.

Fifth thread I've posted this in

Zionist are Jews that stick to their own and play nice

Globalist atheist kikes are our enemies

Merry Christmas mr shlomo

A majority of Israel is atheist
A Zionist Jew in America is as cancerous as a liberal one. I'm going to make a redpill thread to explain this. Also there really isn't a Zionist vs liberal divide so much as a Neo-con warmonger Zionist vs a liberal moderate Zionist duvude.

This.

Why are we completely fine with making war on a people if they are confined within a geographical boundary, but if they have spread themselves out around the world suddenly you can't make war on them?

So, what, we just have to let them destroy us?

I once drank an entire monster energy can.
It made me sick but very energetic

Fucking arab scum my great great grandfather was one of the 500 jews that escaped europe during the great shoah. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE 50 MILLION JEWS

WTF is this timeline even...

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNpWjdZphQ

>a chance to get rid of the eternal Nazi blaming
>gubment: NO! WE WANT TO BE KEKED MORE
Why do we have such cucks in such important positions?

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Wtf I love Bibi now.

That's just how it goes. If White People united and had none of this "hurr white guilt, multiculturism,etc" nonsense. We would have conquered the entire world by now. Not even joking.

Hey, I'm not arguing with that

Wait, why would she "clarify" this holocaust blaming in a heartbeat?
Maybe she's getting something from the holohoax.

Really send synapses to my cerebral cortex.