What are you fucking losers doing on Sup Forums on Christmas Eve, do you have no life?

What are you fucking losers doing on Sup Forums on Christmas Eve, do you have no life?

I'm so alpha that I browse Sup Forums at the dinner table

I do not have a life, no.

Why are you?

west coast nigga, waiting to head over to my cousin's house in 2 hours.

Drunk and bored. Can check Sup Forums while doing other shit.

We aren't the ones asking a dumb question on pol though tbqh.

I don't have a family or anyone who cares about me. I just shitpost on the internet all alone.

In the bathroom taking a shit before I go back to dinner.

My ex has my child in the house we built.
I'm alone in a 1bed apartment.
Sup Forums is the right place for me.

>What are you fucking losers doing on Sup Forums on Christmas Eve, do you have no life?
There's no way to ask this question without it applying to yourself.

It is 00:22 a.m., so what else should I do?

I got in at 6am this morning sniffed and drunk off my twat.
Fuck going out tonight, finishing off the rest of my whiskey in my house in my dressing gown.

same. life is pretty gr8

How fat are you?

What are you doing about that?

You are now aware that you could be sexy af in a year and get a qt.

Invited to the big corporate Christmass Eve, I feel sick already I can imagine all that food, Argentinians eat like pigs, steak, pork, turkey, chiken... I want to throw up, also I smoke but hate alcohol.. End my suffering..

>leaf

friendship is an arificial emotion, all it does is bind you to people who will abandon you just as fast as they leech onto you

your friends will be at your bedside when you're dying, but you're going to die just as you lived - isolated

you should be with the people who matters, your family

Any context for that webm?

>using 'sniff'
Abominable, the absolute state of Sup Forums is disgusting.

Wait how is family less artificial in this scenario?

They'll be by my death bed but I'll be the one dying.

it is brasil or mexico, why would it need any context?

I dunno, just wanted to know he was a drug lord or something rather than just a normal father with his child and wife.

Fuck me whiskey makes me a normie.

Waiting for the little rascals to fall asleep so i can hang their stockings and go to bed. Merry Christmas Sup Forums thanks for the memes and God bless.

because you have a physical connection to them. despite being individuals, you're connected as a unit

it's why it's essential for people to have children. your body may cease to exist, but you're going to continue to live through your descendents

>Pretty skinny I don't eat alot

>Absolutely nothing I will probably die a permavirgin.

>Not interested

In that case you're talking about DNA and having any connection with them after they're born makes no difference.

Anyone feels sicker every year? Since a few years back I keep getting more and more sick of massive ammounts of food.

are you serious? its half 11 at night wtf would i be doing but unwinding before sleep

Please tell Nige what you want for Christmas.

Since I have no life, I can spend more time here praising Kek.

You only live once, fuck it.
I didn't pay for it so I don't care.

/r9k/

Watching the saints game with my family while mobileposting. Fuck you faggot.

why does it make no difference

it's a continuation of yourself and the most important person in your life (your spouse). are you really saying that you can't see the fundamental difference between relationships with people who you share nothing with and people who are literally part of you? and you don't find it crazy that people structure their life decisions around those people who (in the end) mean nothing?

I'm hidnig un the bathroom looking for sanity from my real family... y..you guys know your my family right?

>>Not interested
gay

waiting for family members/guests to arrive

It's past Midnight the fuck you on about

I'm sick you asshole.

Just lying on my bed and feeling like shit.

Of course there's a difference and of course family is more important, but suggesting friends can't have any importance is silly.

>mfw on my phone at work
How will Goldberg evver recover?

Most Christmas parties don't start until evening.

We just had dinner, I'm sitting in the living room with my family, browsing Sup Forums on my laptop.

This, and retards will feed the troll. saging

>alpha
You are fucking hilarious fellow leaf. Now sit back down at the kiddy table with the rest of us cringy lonely autistic kids this Christmas.

they do have importance, but it's artificial. people can spend their entire life feeling fake emotions from fake people, and it accumulates in one big final feel - the devastation from knowing that you've lived your life alone.

it's surrogate emotions the same way your employment is a surrogate activity. it's filling the empty void (lack of meaningful activities/relationships) with worthless actions (employment/friendship).

I'm at my parents' house getting ready for dinner and then opening presents with my siblings.

After that we'll probably get drunk and break shit.

Fucking disgusting. We need to napalm these sandniggers before they can commit another one of these horrendous executions, then line up the survivors and gun them down like animals. That's the only fate they deserve.

Hey user, watcha browsing there?

my family's retarded

I wish somebody wanted me for Christmas

Christmas is January 7th dumbfucks.

Getting drunk. There is no time to relax, even on the lord's birthday.

Me and my wife are drinking ourselves stupid.

This is the first time in years we aren't having people over, or having to go visit people. It's a nice change.

Im 15,000 in debt and only 139 dollars in my bank account.

Only people who call me are debt collectors .

I'm ok with this

>shutterstock

this should be a bannable offense

>non political discussion

kill yourself or go back to r9k or Sup Forums you faggot

I browse Sup Forums in the living room and show my family memes and leftist degeneracy

Jesus Christ j wish I cAn be a normie and enjoy getting drunk. It's seems so easy so simple. I wish it made me so happy like you alll.

Dat feel when o can't even become an alcoholic

And I feel quilty when I smoke weed.

Making sugar cookies with my siblings while I visit for christmas.

Being a NEET is a life.

Would you rather be a NEET or some lame ugly bitch with dull, mediocre kids but yet supposedly respectable?

We just had dinner and I'm in my room burning some weed to pass the time until we break out the presents

This.

Retarded heretics can't even get the calendar right.

Was out on the razz last night and still hanging like a flower basket from it. Can't fucking sleep lads.