Love wins

Love wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ppm8LmExM
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GdBze7E4RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

Brb switching to Geico

Enjoy your ban.

Dang it, I got insurance from State Farm that my daughter would never go out with a black guy

what I don't get is why the always show what looks like a happy, successful black man who wears nice clothes and got a masters degree, when 45% of black youth live in poverty.
Also that girl looks like 17

Fuck niggers.

She looks 12.

>what I don't get is why the always show what looks like a happy, successful black man who wears nice clothes and got a masters degree, when 45% of black youth live in poverty.
they're trying to meme black people into the middle class

>#ProtectTheBling
really nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ppm8LmExM

>He's holding it backwards
Can niggers do anything right?

A black dude asking to marry a white 13 year old? What JewyJewman advert agency dreamed this up?

>you go guys do

Fuck off Shabbos Goy.

Why is State Farm posting a photo of A robbery?

>love wins
THIS ISN'T 1968 YOU KIKE

Do people have families that accept this? if it happened in our family you would literally be never invited to anything ever again.

I'm a left-leaning male with a fine arts degree and even I'm getting sick of this shit.

wtf i hate insurance companies now

> im a left leaning male

Not for long.

It's cute when niggers try to be people

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

> He stole it from Jared's

>left-leaning
>get butt blasted over a pic of a black men next to a white woman

No you're not. Be honest and admit you're a racist scumbag.

THEY ARE MODELS YOU DOLT

WHY ARE YOU GETTING BUTTHURT OVER THIS

FUCK Sup Forums IM DONE NIGGA THIS SHIT IS UNMASCULINE AS FUCK

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

>He stole it from Jared's

Why do you keep posting this? We already made all the jokes we can.

cause your an idiot if you don't think advertisement is tailored and propagandized of course they're paid actors/models but they're trying to normalize non homogeneous relationships

Models molded by kike advertisers and casting agents

I would normally think that there is nothing wrong with that picture but now I do

Sup Forums is making me racist, I need to stop coming here

>ad subtly implying to insure your valuables before a nigger steals them and passes them off as his own

seems okay to me

If you're actually left leaning, and you'd like to stay that way. Then I'd suggest leaving this place as quickly as possible.

> He stole it from Jared's

"Every kiss begins with Kangz"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GdBze7E4RI

she looks like she's 15

They'll soon learn only Sup Forums truly masters the meme magic.

mfw

Also where the fuck is the post

Sup Forums BTFO
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
HOW CAN EVEN WHITEY BOIS COMPETE??

what the fuck is wrong with this country

>leaf

youre here forever

Niggers don't feel love. Only their loins.

I wonder what the divorce and domestic violence rates are between a black male white female.

Every ad I've seen is mixed black/white couples. There seems to be an even distribution of which is the male/female, but it's always mixed black/white; with extremely limited amounts of other races mixing.

I blame that bit on the commercials being tailored to a screen audience. Asians and hispanics are, realistically, too similar in color to whites. You'll never see a mixed couple in a commercial where one isn't much darker in skin tone than the other.

I wish I could say that the message from the MSM propaganda machine was simply race mixing, but it's not. It's specifically about race mixing with blacks if you're white.

>but what about asian/black

Asians are far more based about their racism than whites. These companies know that a commercial that presents one of their own as some coal burner is going to make the entire asian population shun their products.

As well, good luck finding a commercial that presents a fit, handsome, well to do white man rather than as a dumpy, average looking character. On the other hand, every black man in any commercial is a well dressed, well groomed family man who is a pillar of civility.

It's come to make me physically ill to watch commercials. And good fucking luck pointing this out to anybody. The biggest lie about racism in america is that talking about it is racist.

This is a beautiful advertisement! I am buying State Farm Insurance!

sry m8, I thought I could avoid this too, but once u try to leave, you'll be pic related while trying to be a normie.

Just swallow the red pill and let the hate flow

>(((Love)))

>#ProtectTheBling

dat comments, lmao

>He stole it at Jared's

Haha

>I thought I could avoid this too,

It wasn't a meme, we were legitimately trying to help you.

Join us brother.

CUTE :3

#ProtectYourDaughter

Staged

Why are you guys acting like this nigger on white women propaganda is new? It is just a shitty ad.

They look like a nice couple.

What's the problem?