How does this gif make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this gif make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/25/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-makes-art-out-of-patients-jaw-bones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this somehow about facial feminization surgery?

Black mouth extends out further to accommodate the BBC

it's why they blablaup :^)

>comparing a woman skull to a male nigger one
smhhhhhhhh

>that blonde chick
what is she thinking right now?

>How feel?
Like I've been cheated.

I wonder what purpose the protruding chin served and why we lost it. Maybe it wasn't useful to our newly formed languages.

dat Anatolian bump tho

I want to see this with michelle and melania

Someone needs to make it happen!

I'm black and my jaw doesn't stick out... Are these girls representative of all the women of their race, or are they two women Sup Forums cherry picked?

And the frontal lobes are missing making them smarter, right?

fuck off stormtard, sage

>british niggerposter

But you have the underdeveloped prefrontal lobes, smaller, less complex brain and a predisposition for chimping out.

What the hell does this have to do with the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

That's a female negress

Makes me feel like shit because before Sup Forums I thought I was white, but then I noticed I have a pretty strongly sloped forehead with a protruding brow.

Do you want a banana to calm you down?

wtf i love sinead o'connor now

gas the apes

I don't get it

Really decalcifies my pineal gland.

Literally no other race thinks niggers are above subhuman. Swallow that red pill.

It made me realize that they will never understand that you should not run from the police. They just don't have the brainpower... and it's not their fault.

Needs a chimp head after the nig for perspective

>leaf

>americans cant post anything other than memes

Haha fucking nigs

stay woke Kangz Kek

>I wonder what purpose the protruding chin served
Catching all the fresh cow piss.

People's heads are sometimes different sizes and that's okay. It doesn't necessarily/automatically mean that anybody's less attractive or intelligent or whatever. Feel free to try to prove me wrong.

You see the same in other great apes. Maybe an evolutionary remnant from a more primative diet

She's lifting her head up you fucking nigger.

aww come on man, they're both pretty good looking.

no need for the racism. were all one under the sun bro.

merry christmas

>will respond to post after Kwanzaa

>neanderthal mix
>pure homo sapiens

guess which one is superior, of course the former AHAHAHA

Plastic surgery to the rescue, OP.
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/01/25/plastic-surgery-clinic-in-seoul-makes-art-out-of-patients-jaw-bones/

The """art""""

fuck it, I did it myself
k

HA! Thanks.

>Article says its scary and makes you reconsider

>It actually reinforces that the clinic isn't a scam and won't just sack your money like some shady asian FFS place

Why do cartoon black people always look like shit?

I do? News to me. I thought I done pretty well with regards to me education. In fact, I have a bachelors in Mechanical
Engineering and I'm in a cushty job right now fixing wind turbines on a £45K salary.

Have you ever considered your "race realism" theories may be flawed? That the reason why subsaharan Africans tend to have lower IQ's due to environment (lack of education, lack of nutritious food necssary for cognitive development etc) rather than genetics? And that if you were to raise a white European baby in a Somalia like environment, that they would have a low IQ as well later in life?

I do believe in some sort of race realism, but Sup Forums has grossly exaggerated it. It has been proven over and over again that black people, under same exact circumstances, do just as well as white people?

For example, pic related shows GCSE results show that pupils of Black African descent actually do better then white British population.

anyway, I'll stop typing before you get bored reading this. My point was that things are a lot more complicated than "lol, niggers are genetically inferior"

Happy Christmas

WE WUZ CATS

>I thought I done pretty good in regards to me education.
So even with a degree you talk like a southern American inbred?

This one of the first times I've visited Sup Forums, and your deep seated hatred for me and everyone who shares my skin colour makes me want to have kids with a white women to dilute your race even more.

Hell, I may even find a blonde hair/blue eyed women and post some pics on here to trigger you cucks.

Not that I'm racist against whites, 99% of my close friends are white, but I certainly despise whites like you guys

Bump :^)

You will always be a nigger to me.

Sad to be black...

Do niggers deserve my hard earned tax dollars?

not an argument

Why don't you just find a nice Jewish girl and move to Israel if you want to really cause some butthurt?

education has nothing to do with IQ. They can test IQ in babies and animals.

Environment and upbringing make a difference, but the key determinate is genetics. There is no way around this to anyone who accepts facts.

Not gonna bother with anything else from here.

>m-muh strong jaw, I'm such a good whitey...

Makes me feel like ill need a futureistic handgun

>For example, pic related
You really are fucking stupid. You don't even know what a random sample is, and think anyone'll believe you've got a degree in engineering.

i can smell how bad these turf dirt bitches pussy smells through the computer screen. these bitches well on the way to becoming prositutes.

Underrated

hahaha what the fuck how long till all the founding fathers are black in our history books. i hope dogs dont evolve and take us over

Explain this plz Sup Forums

you have to remember the sampling biases that come with studies such as these. The "white british" in your example is probably fairly representative since it accounts for all of the white british people, smart or dumb, that live in the country.

However, due to standards in immigration as well as the cost, most of the immigrants you get from other parts of the world are the smartest or richest of their kind. If you have a small sample of the smartest africans and compare them to the average for a large white population, the blacks will do a lot better than if you were to compare the average white british with the average african.

it made me start going "ook ook ook!" as soon as it changed to the black

makes me feel HAKUNA MATATA

this will teach daddy a lesson!

It makes me wonder how the fuck do people can be stupid enough to believe this.

I do have a degree, and a brighter future then your country. That's for sure. I'm actually pretty excited to see the collapse of Sweden, as it will finally send a strong message to the rest of Europe that Liberalism and mass Muslim immigration will kill your country. So, thanks for being useful in that regard Sweden.

>flag
Convincing argument. Guess even British education is powerless before the negro's boundless stupidity.

Some "education" where you didnt learn about evolution. Racial equality is scientifically impossible a-priori and there is no reason why asians abos blacks and whites shoulnt be considered different subspecies.

2.5/10

there have been whole books written on the subject and now they're identifying the actual genes that cause higher intelligence in certain populations. Its pretty much case closed but genetic engineering may change everything.

I cant believe these niggers actually exist

It should be apparent to even the most obtuse that non-whites deserve a separate taxonomical classification than Homo Sapiens, they don't meet the criteria.

Homo sapiens is exactly right for anyone but abbos. Homo sapiens sapiens is modern man.

It makes me want to fuck a bald chick.

>UK

somehow it's believable, really makes you think

Better tuck that lip in before it gets caught on a tripwire

No, not really. Whites are biologically unique.

It's easily refuted, but it can't be.

This is well documented. Negroes have a smaller cranial capacity than Caucasians. Fact.

It goes genus > species > subspecies
I'm agreeing with you, dumbass.

Superior.

Well you've already fucked up England, go ahead and find a coal burning bitch to fuck while you're at it.

>getting triggered by Sup Forums

weak bait nigga

Lol just tell dickheads like this its jeans()

age make people look different
scary stuff