OY VEY!!!

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-kissinger-russia-putin-232925

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1r-3q9PXoM
washingtonpost.com/opinions/henry-kissinger-to-settle-the-ukraine-crisis-start-at-the-end/2014/03/05/46dad868-a496-11e3-8466-d34c451760b9_story.html?utm_term=.d15ba3063d6d
spiegel.de/international/world/interview-with-zbigniew-brzezinski-on-russia-and-ukraine-a-1041795.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY SHIT IF THIS FAGGOT ACTUALLY GETS A POSITION IN TRUMP'S CABINET I'M DONE.

FUCK YOU DONALD. FUCK YOU.

Fpbp. Drumpf is jewish puppet. 100%.

cmon man at least switch proxies. u know the austists are gunna splerg out

Kissinger is a war criminal, but also a genius. It would be great to have him on our side, just keep him on a leash.

Kissinger is based.

Fuck you commie scum.

>war criminal
>It would be great to have him on our side

Drumpfnigger logic everyone.

>whoever disagrees with me is a commie WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Kys neocon shill.

>It would be great to have him on our side
He always plays all sides.
He wants to maintain a balance of power.
But if the US and Russia could get along, it might be time to take over the world?

How does it feel that no matter what you write, no matter what you think, no one gives a shit and you can't change a thing?

>tfw too smart to post in CTR Serb threads

So the eternal jew wants to come and milk our moo cow.

wtf i love jews now!

>Kissinger also wrote: "The west speaks Ukrainian; the east speaks mostly Russian. Any attempt by one wing of Ukraine to dominate the other—as has been the pattern—would lead eventually to civil war or break up."[116]

Seems like a prescient man.

wat. Kissinger is no neocon. He is a realpolitiker you dip.

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD's

They are all scrabling to defend the eternal jew!
Good job voting him in you fucking C.U.C.K.S!

>leaf

>

I'm amazed he's not pissing himself in bed at 93, let alone being a damn bridge of leaders

>people finding out that both sides are the same shit
The elections in Oceania are interesting, you can choose between a war against Eurasia or against Eastasia.

Kissinger is a genius

All the reasons to hate him are quite literally liberal tier shit

>he gassed gooks!!!!

noice

Kissinger holds the record for most kebab removed in history of man.

>he thinks he can fpbp himself
wat a fag

the sad thing is you know that if this is an authentic serbnigger he's shilling with all his might just so he can feed his family

stay warm and safe, shill

Sup Forums has an irrational hatred of Jews, you know there are neo-Nazi websites you can visit instead, right?

>irrational
sure thing Omri

Oy vey!

I thought he was dead.

Looks like they have the technology.

Lol nice touch

pretty sure he acted as official council to every president since JFK

>having to describe kissinger at all
If you're reading politico and don't know who kissinger is you shouldn't be reading politico.

the serb is right, fuck all kikes, trump is making terrible decisions right now

What if..

>Trump secretly hates Kissinger
>always wanted him to go away since he's a career politician
>Trump makes friends with him
>Trump keeps him close during presidency
>suddenly Kissinger dies 5 months into 2017 by '''''''''natural causes'''''''''''
>Trump subtly draining the swamp

its the serb again, i missed you.

This t b h
The Serb is 100% correct

So is Kissinger like the anti-Brzezinski?

merry christmas

The blood of young goyim children keeps him alive.

wtf he is like The Penguin.

>anyone who works with trump is a Russian

Jesus

He's a lot more round than I imagined him to be.

Why do people like him keep doing it? He's in his 90s, why not just retire and enjoy life

I think being an international power broker is a feeling you could never give up.

Am I a bad person for momentarily hoping the headline had something to do with a death bed?

which fridge would win in a fight?

realism> liberalism cuck

He helped win the cold war and removed communists back in the day, that's fine by me.

End yourself you mentally ill piece of garbage. Kissinger is a war criminal and a rapist. UTTER TRASH. KYS

>war criminal

Because he killed commies in Cambodia and Latin America?

Killing commies is not a crime. Commie lives have no value.

This is going to get real interesting. Since it was kissinger who said "Israel wont exist within the next decade and said he wouldnt miss it"

>>“This president-elect, it’s the most unique that I have experienced in one respect. He has absolutely no baggage,” Kissinger told CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS.” “He has no obligation to any particular group because he has become president on the basis of his own strategy.”

Nice digits, reddit tier thread. None of you fuckers read the article.

>A person familiar with the Trump team's national security planning warned against reading too much into the Trump-Kissinger relationship. The president-elect, the person said, "admires the reputation and the gravitas but isn't necessarily persuaded by the Kissingerian worldview."

Salty serb strikes again

holy shit i just noticed 666 lol

Trump really is a Zionist puppet. Oh well, I guess you can't become president if you aren't part of the club.

Henry Kissinger famously came out to give President-elect Obama a chance as well, despite his traditional Republic stripes inside several administrations, and as a legacy advisor who represents the establishment line.

Just after the 2008 election, Kissinger remarked on Obama’s great opportunity to create a new world order – with his fresh face and great reception around the world.

Henry Kissinger: “Obama will create a New World Order”

youtube.com/watch?v=q1r-3q9PXoM

I'm on fire today.

>kissinger
>666
checked. whos got the sound clip where he forgot to use his shitty accent?

Don't you get it, kissinger is narcissistic, egoistic, imperialistic sociopath. He says that every time there is a new president or sec state opening. That's what he does.

Tribalism will forever keep Trumpfags from realizing how much Trump is actually cucking them. They're so desperate for leftist tears that they're prepared to have a big fat kosher cock shoved in their ass to get their fix

Kissinger hates israel more than most people. It adds an unnecessary expense to Pax Americana, he'd level it if he had a chance

He's bloated because of all the blood of goyim children that he's recently drank.

I keep saying this. The left fell for Obama and now the right fell for Trump.

you'd all be keks on the cinder if it wasn't for henry

Oh shut the fuck already. You clowns are exhausting. The man hasn't even taken office yet and all you obese NatSoc sissies have done is bitch and moan because Trump isn't tweeting about gassing Jews.

Meanwhile, Kissinger is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of communist scum. How many commies have you killed? How many?

kek, now get riled up and angry, pussy.

kissinger is based he stopped communism in asia

Sup Forums needs to stop being retarded and learn the difference between nationalistic right wing jews and atheistic/marxist left wing jews

>guaranteed replies

You guys always get baited by this proxy fag

lol more fake news?

He's a kike

GOOD GOYIM

or are you one of the chosen?

Kako? Timor, Cile i Kambodza!?

Every time i see this traitorous piece of trash bitching and wasting his life away my heart smiles just a little

Happy holidays you Amerikaners and god bless you all.

It's irrational in the sense that it's illogical. Not in a pleb sense, but literal logical contradictions (P vs. ~P) that haven't been resolved but get conveniently and unquestioningly thrown around.

>Brzezinski
Also wanted to keep Ukraine out of America's orbit.

Brzezinski is the most anti Russia war mongering tool Ive ever seen in US politics, having his influence in mind too.

>>Brzezinski is the most anti Russia war mongering tool Ive ever seen in US politics, having his influence in mind too.
Yes, and he still thinks that Ukraine should never be part of NATO. He knows exactly that this sort of outcome would happen if America did that.

What outcome? How different are Kissinger and him? Really strange considering they are key Trilaterals

>>What outcome? How different are Kissinger and him? Really strange considering they are key Trilaterals
Continuously courting Ukraine and trying to not only pull it into EU but also NATO. They both know that the Russians would find that utterly unacceptable.

>Kissinger
washingtonpost.com/opinions/henry-kissinger-to-settle-the-ukraine-crisis-start-at-the-end/2014/03/05/46dad868-a496-11e3-8466-d34c451760b9_story.html?utm_term=.d15ba3063d6d

>1. Ukraine should have the right to choose freely its economic and political associations, including with Europe.

>2. Ukraine should not join NATO, a position I took seven years ago, when it last came up.

>Brzezinski
spiegel.de/international/world/interview-with-zbigniew-brzezinski-on-russia-and-ukraine-a-1041795.html

I do believe that the final outcome of this crisis should be reached on the basis of an accommodation, and that the fundamental framework for such an accommodation is the application to Ukraine of the same arrangements that have provided for stability and peace for a number of decades now between Russia and Finland. Ukraine should be free to choose its political identity, its political philosophy, and institutionalize it by closer links with Europe. But at the same time, Russia should be assured credibly that Ukraine will not become a member of NATO. I still think this is the formula for a solution.

Irrational. Kek!

Kys JIDF

>It's irrational in the sense that it's illogical.
Given that interests of a single ethnostate has done more to undermine international peace process than everyone else sans us combined, There is nothing irrational about it.

Read the article, Trump hasn't given this old kike the time of day.

It's just the media trying to meme this into reality.

Wow I guess I'm voting for Hillary now...

Possibility number 1

Trump concluded J00ws control the MSM and the monetary system..so best bet was cost up to Israel..including marrying his kids off to Jews. It didn't work out for him with the MSM but he figures israel is still important enough to keep on side so he's willing to continually back them.

But secretly Trump hates J00w5 after years of having to deal with them in Jewyork...understands they control the US and wants to end their stranglehold.

This was the hope.....

Possibility 2

Trump really is a crypto J00, or simply believes the J005 are the winning team, so has thrown his lot in with them. This was always what looked to be the case..but we hoped it was all just a huge bluff...but it's now apparent this is the worst case scenario.

Probability is option 2. Trump is proving repeatedly to be dumb as fuck. If it turns out I'm wrong about Donald, and he really is a brilliant Machiavelli strategist...it will be the biggest shock I've ever had.

The only redeeming thing about trump and Israel is that Donald is utterly out of his dept and naive to what's going on.

When he threatens to destroy Isis in Syria, this is clearly not in Israelis interests...no matter what BB might say publicly..but Trumps too dumb to know this.

Trumps support for Russia is the same..it's clear the globalist who control the central banks AKA J005..want to reset capitalism since the 2008 collapse..they know you can't just print excessive amounts of paper forever...but again trumps to naive to see why capitalism must start WW3..in order to survive as an economic system.

Best case for the US is probably all out civil war..hopefully a genuine leader would emerge instead a Goldman Sachs puppet. But your not gonna get a real person as prez unless the White House is literally taken by the people. Trump has once again proven you can't vote your way out of this trap.

>Kissinger is now a neo red scare commie sympathizer

Goddamn what the fuck is this timeline?

:^)

Thanks for all the links. There is a hypocricy tho when it comes to Crimea. US sees this as breaking the international law but when the same thing happened to my country in Kosovo they were cheering for it.

Anyway, whats your stance on CFR, and what about the Trilaterals? How powerful are they, and whats their take on Israel and generally their end game? Why would Kissinger want Trump to cozy up with Russia? Does New world order have a real meaning outside of conspiracy theories?

so when americans think of kissinger, they think "putin confidant" and not nixon's secretary of state and the grandfather of modern realpolitik?

kind of flattering actually

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YES

I am feeling that GREATER ISRAEL.

Are you brothers!?

The resemblance is uncanny.

>politico

Kissinger doesnt like jews. He sided against israel a bunch times when he was with nixon

>self-hating "Jew" meme

some of them love money more than themselves

This guy keeps releasing really thick and heavy books like almost every year, too.

He just keeps writing and writing.

Neck yourself hippie

how is this asshole still alive.

You are mentally ill garbage scum

Suuure

Pls have cancer fascist scum

Pls have cancer you are worthless

Kissinger is not omniscient.

He didn't predict Brexit too.