Europe in 2027

youtube.com/watch?v=2cICJT4Zzl0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
youtu.be/WOMOHOM1n2g?t=14
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit. We need to wait 10 years for this? No, more like 6.

Islam, leftists, and Africans are a cancer.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU YUROPOORS ARE GONNA GIT IT GUD

YEEHAW

>2027

hnng

We will be there for you, Eurofam.

>leaf

Trump was elected on an isolationist America first policy, I got the feeling that you guys are going to steer well fucking clear of this shit show that is Europe.

Can't wait for that breaking point got a feeling the white backlash will make the Gestapo look humane.

>import rapefuges
>literally turn your countries into middle east
>act surprise when it becomes a war zone

>Trump was elected on an isolationist America first policy

only when if comes to brown people.

we got you trust me

Knew we could trust you guys.

Now clone Trump and get him in charge of every european country.

DAMMIT MOHAMMED

Anglosphere now and forever.

Trump has has spoken of his election being critical not only for American but for "Western civilisation".
He knows exactly what the situation is with Europe.
America will answer the call.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

We wont allow that. Our fate has ALWAYS been collective. US, Canada, Europe, Australia and South Africa. Even if many of our own dont see it, weve always been family.

Just so you know, Australia still welcomes our british brothers and sisters (we are indeed full, but we can squeeze you in somewhere).

It's funny because the video was originally made to get people to sympathize with Syrian refugees so that the idea of letting Syrian refugees into Europe would become acceptable.

Talk about irony.
>import 3rd world to save them from 3rd world problems
>get 3rd world problems along with the 3rd worlders you just imported
How could this happen?

Wasn't this originally an anti-trump ad?

At least the Kingdom of Svea will stay intact after our next election

saying ">leaf" on every thread with your OC pepe is not a good way to spread ur OC pepe

can't find the original

Stop posting this in every thread. What did they ruin another get for you?

youtu.be/WOMOHOM1n2g?t=14

>Talk about irony.
>>import 3rd world to save them from 3rd world problems
>>get 3rd world problems along with the 3rd worlders you just imported
>How could this happen?

Kek. I saw so much more irony in the last 4 to 5 years.

UK and US handing out weapons to Saudi Arabia
>no one giving a shit
NATO etc. supporting uprising against Al Assad in 2011
>no one giving a shit
Saudi weapons making their way to Syria, various splinter groups (re)forming, taking those weapons, some groups were handed weapons directly by NATO
>no one giving a shit
Syrian civil war escalating, millions displaced, moving to Lebanon and Turkey
>still no one giving a shit

When people started giving a shit it was already a decade too late.

The joke's on them now.

What the fuck is going on? a race war?

Australia will be the last stand of the white man. You will all flock here.

>the video was originally made to get people to sympathize with Syrian refugees so that the idea of letting Syrian refugees into Europe would become acceptable.
huh? I don't understand how anyone could interpret the video that way.

Friendly reminder that her parents and grandparents never talked against the refugeeswelcome shills

>and South Africa.
That's why nobody gave a shit when white genocide happened there and you can buy books about how Mandela was a great leader in our bookstores.

>you will live in a european war
>you will take part in a european war
Fuck, fucking merkel and co.
>implying it will be fun
>implying you will not either become shellshocked or dead inside when people start to die left and right

Its up to all of us to help and support each other, or we will disappear one by one.

Tfw you're already dead inside

>At least the Kingdom of Svea will stay intact after our next election
You are delusional. It would be as easy as converting a christian to satanism

How can you not see it that way? You're meant to feel sorry for this girl because she's a typically westerner, then you realise its thenexact same thing that Syrian children went through to get to Europe. Notice the "refugees welcome" poster at the end at the trainstation? It's meant to make you empathise with them.

>bellum omnium contra omnes

You reap what you sow. You pigs did more bad things in Afganistan and in Iraq. Your kid deserve same shit happened to iraqi kids.

Also It will start in 2017. You motherfuckers wake ancient god of chaos up after his 2500 years sleep. You are making fun of his powers but you will see when the real shitstorm started. Some of you will even shit on your pants and will never post on Sup Forums.

WE WILL SEE PURE ANARCHY LIKE THOMAS HOBBES' LEVIATHAN. THERE WILL BE WAR OF WHERE EVERY MAN IS ENEMY OF EVERY MAN.

PRAISE KEK

well, well, well what do we have here!

I like how they recreated the reporter tripping the refugee at 1:40.

Nah it's at least a few years old, was around way before Trump declared his intention to run.

This was a propaganda film originally meant to guilt Britbongs into taking 'child refugees'.

It didnt work.

And it's much more effectively emotive knowing that that is actually going to become a realty in European countries BECAUSE of the taking in of 'child refugees'

In Britain's darkest hour when Continental Europe has turned it's back to the UK and Islamic militias roam the streets, when all seems lost and there is not hope left, when London becomes a Caliphate and there are more mosques than churches, the Portuguese Army will land in England and save the day. They will help the native Britons and together they will start cleansing the land of Muslims like it's the Second Crusade all over again.

Because good friends are there when you really need them

I like how there's an ICE a second later, and i all can think about is how much delay it has.

>got a feeling the white backlash will make the Gestapo look humane

Pretty much "The Lion" is Europe's future.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

What this commercial is preaching is a gigantic load of shit.
>You're white and a born and raised UK native! Shame on you and think of the Syrian Moosleem children going through all of this!
This could be just as well perceived as
>See, love? This is what happens when you accept those refugees into your country. War and hellfire everywhere, as far as the eye can see. No more refugees until ISIS is eradicated from the planet.
It's Christmas eve and I'm just a bitter old asshole who wants these lefty cunts to die. Especially the ones in the comment section.

It's an extended version of the red cross ad for Syrians.. I don't remember the shit where she gets shot at and such in the original

I saw the refugees welcome poster as the cause.

>Especially the ones in the comment section.
In the original video, I mean.

I hope America is involved in this just because another world war in Europe would be pretty historical.

This

Ahmed, bitte

>tfw we will get to be three time world war champs

kys faggots that blokes a legend among men

america of 2016 isn't america of 1918 or 1942

>we wuz rapefugees and shite

Question, can the middle of your continent the abbos fucked be fixed?

>it can't get worse t.user
It can pretty much always get worse user.

Recut video that humanized war refugees to push White Genocide autism.

This video should be re-edited to add footage from the refugee crisis and the rioting in between

stop with this cringy fearmongering shit

Yes. Please send all the gays, trannies and women in the army on the frontlines.

I remember when this was a refugee appeal ad.

So sayeth the turk.

Exploiting children sure comes easy for the left.

what the fuck did i just watch?

Why and who started thew war?

Of course it had to be about a fucking roastie. How could anyone empathize otherwise?

>boo hoo look at this poor little girl, she's so innocent, can't you see her feminine features? she clearly deserves better because she has a vagina
No. Fucking roastie had it coming. It was her kind that voted for Merkel and all the other retards.
Taking women seriously and giving them voting rights is the one single thing that lead to this fucking mess and it makes my blood boil when they're set out to be the victims.

This PSA has a great message, we can't let Europe descend into civil war by letting in anymore migrates.

ALL YOU EUROPEAN FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO BE DEAD

>EXCEPT YOU TURKEY YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD TO ME

>Europe's 2027 is America's 2017

>still 10 years

You have no idea what Europe is.

The Lion isn't Europes future, maybe it will be Polands, Chechsand and maybe south Europe, but Germany has been brainwashed for the last 70 years; the entire population is cucked beyond believe, doesn't help that everybody right wing is a subhuman neo nazi

>we got you trust me
PLEASE NO

Ignore the title here the original video was meant to get people to support refugee children from Syria (sending money it's. charity), its from a video by some save the children type thing. The little girl is supposed to be a literal Syrian (yes some are "white" just look at Assad). Supposed to show this little girl and her family leaving Syria cause of the war. Considering how long ago it was made this wasn't nearly as controversial as it would have been now I guess.

I might succumb to anarchy, but I wont succumb to the hands of manlet turkroach scum like you

>2027

Kek I wish

Financial collapse is 2020-2021, so that will follow in 2022.

I'm confused where all the bombs and planes and shit are coming from. Refugees couldn't do that to a country, it'd have to be another world war to produce the scale of conflict shown in the video. Sorry but if this is a prediction about the impact of refugees, I'd say it is fear mongering.

Simple. They just get the military to protect their communities/temples/stores. This also doubly ensures that angry goys can't put them on community trial. It's happening in Quebec where the kikes flood us with third world scum and then get preferential treatment and full time security for their enclaves by Montreal Police. We've already seen it in France and or better yet Palestine where it's 90% Muslim and yet Jews have almost no fear of being attacked by the people they are colonizing. This police state is coming to the west courtesy of Jewish sponsored mass immigration.

Not true, the original was a "what if it happened here" scenario by Benjamin Goldstein and David Levine to guilt people into accepting them back in 2014. Not that it matters what the original purpose was ala pepe and every other meme out there.

Do you really want war with the white man roach? The white man tolerating your existence is why your entire bloodline hasn't been wiped out.

Someone post that picture of the actual "child refugees" Britain ended up getting.

Looks like a map of places to avoid if I ever visit the states.

>Australia and New Zealand will become a white/asian hybrid race
>America and Canada Hispanic
>Western Europe will become a Brown majority
>Eastern Europe and Western Russia will be the last white native peoples, with Russia projecting its power to defend the whites
>Some kind of Russian civil war will rip the country apart and it will lose its ability to protect from the Muslim majority western europe
>2150 Japan starts taking in the last white refugees from Eastern Europe

Heh, another Ecuadorian.

>He doesnt know how bad weimar was

>Ecuadorian subhuman faggot
>Lecturing on master race

kek

>importing the cucks that allowed this to happen to their continent

NO

>canada
>not nu-india

Europe will be Muslim insha Allah. We will teach their daughters Qur'an and the way of Islâm so they can be pious and obedient wives. By Allah they will want this and even this day they wait for it.

Oh shit son, can infedels have an obedient European wife once this happens, asking for a friend

This looks nice and all but it just wont happen. Whites are broken and by the time they want to fight back they will be too weak to do anything, the elites will also use immigrants as police force who are eager to purge whites. Wake up from the delusion.

And where will whites go? You stupid fucking leftists. Where will whites go?
>Will Africa feed and cloth us?
>Will china offer us sanctuary in their polluted cities?
>Will Islamic civilization keep our women safe?

You stupid god dam liberals. You utter fools.

Insha Allah we will erase the Muslim dominated areas from the infidel and kuffar, only people of the book will be allowed. Allah the gracious makes no discrimination if you're one of the people of the book, but the kuffar the unbeliever are the soldiers of Satan and they won't have any prize from us insha Allah.

Australia's future as a mongrol race really pisses me off. Everything previous generations fought for flushed down the toilet.

Damn that sounds hardcore, that sounds like a movie trailer or something. How would you like to get into the movie business? I have some connections to a production company in Hollywood. We should make a badass film about the soldiers of Satan or whatever

hey man I got some jizya, can I stay?

Christians are people of the book.
Hollywood is run by Satanic cults, anime is the only media I'll work on.

>mfw i'll live to see the day where i can tell liberals that they're the equivelant of jews who campaigned for hitler, and they won't be able to disagree as they're in a camp and i'm in the woods working for a gimpy resistance movement fighting for a white homeland.