Name a people more white and European than Poland

Name a people more white and European than Poland.

>protip; you can't

>Beautiful women

>European culture

>Basically a mixture of Central European and Slavic

>Almost all white

>Saved Europe from Muslim conquest MULTIPLE times

>Have some of the smartest people in history come from Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slavs aren't white

Poland is great, but Slavs aren't European.

Only time the protip is correct.But that makes a boring thread no?

you are mixing up Poland and Hungary meribro
though Poland is based and a close second

:^)

OP here. By Slav I meant Eastern European.

>Beautiful women
subjective
>Almost all white
objectivly true
that's the past
every white nation has geniuses, doesn't prove anything.

That said i don't hate my country, i think we are ok, but just that - ok.
Also merry christmas everyone

>Beautiful women
potato faced whores
>European culture
the fuck is that?Europe has many cultures but not European, i guess EU neoliberalism is that.O yeah, americans don't have a real identity thus they lumped all Europeans as opposed to niggers and treat like some DND shit.
>Basically a mixture of Central European and Slavic
bootleg germany
>Almost all white
Almost all are Slavs, da fuq.
sure
The value of a Polak is measured by the magnitude of his Germanization.

Magyar shut up

Sorry for my Americuck attitude

Germans are mix of Saami and Slavs. Slavs are real founders of Europe.

they basically stole swedish culture so I really wouldn't give them that

Iceland.

swedish culture? You mean dance polska which is polish mazurka?

Belarus

I'm starting to really lose interest/get bored with Sup Forums because of these fucking threads. Even the 'how can we even compete' nigger threads aren't as fucking dull.

>Name a people more white and European than Poland.
Poland circa 2010

Yes, plus your slavic pagan gods are like identical to the nordics, plus we ruled over you with a swedish king so your history belongs to Sweden. You have us in your anthem.

Why are Polish women so obsessed with black men? If you see a single mum pushing round a mixed race abomination, you can be pretty sure it's Polish

>stole "Swedish culture"
>a place that constantly goes on about "LE VIKANGZ XXXD" even though that was their neighbours, not them

>viking
>winged helmet
Yeah no
>tfw an american knows your culture better than you do

You do know all Indo-Europeans share the same original religious pantheon right?

All pagan gods are identical. How have you not noticed this? Greek, Roman, Norse, Celtic. All more or less the exact same with different names and varying stories.

*slightly varying

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD"s

Umm, so that makes you the stealer, see we don't have dance "szwedzki". And well all pagan religions from hindu, greek, roan, egyptian, celtic, slavic, baltic to nordic are the same. You know why? Because they are rooted in astrolgy which is common everywhere. That's why we have Perun, you Thor, Romans Jupiter, Greeks Zeus - it is god of sign of Sagittarius. Sigismund III Vasa is respected by Poles, but I thought you hated him because he was catholic. And you had slavic kings too.

>>European culture
Almost too much for my taste. It's all a bit... I dunno, rougher. Here, why don't you eat this 5 kg bowl of sausages while I dance around the elm tree and praise the wood gods.
Too much tradition in your face.

holy shit that flag

The English

not an argument, Thor is the allfather and not your retarded Perun

That's not a viking, that's Odin and he has a winged helmet. What's the problem americano?

Yeah dude because le swedes were never le sea raiders am I right my man? It's not like we founded Russia or anything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

It's rare, but not that rare.

Rod is another name for Perun. Rod is our Allfather, Just like Zeus is allfather to Greeks.

Why is this thread now a debate over pagan gods

this

>we founded Russia
>WE
never understood nationalism, being proud of something you didn't do. Especially when it happened loong before any of us were born.

well you probably never understood it because your ancestors were garbage getting btfo by germans everytime

According to germanic want-everything-to -themselves history. According to Slavic history Varangians where Varni/Vrani aka Rani aka Rujani from slavic island Rana. Well maybe some Swedes were there too, but nevertheless they where mostly slavic people, and Rus is common root word which means end or beginning (edge). See Resians, Rasians, just name for people in some far part of slavic realm.

Probably the whitest there is.

>We founded russia
Bhahahahahaha
>WE WUZ RUSSIA N shhhhieeet
What an utter moron
Although I don't blame you. You gotta escape in fantasy when drowning in Muslim cum.
The so called Vikings was a vast array of tribes
Populating Iceland,norway, parts of england,danske and even finngolia
Claiming that Swedish =Viking is retarded
It's basically
>We WUZ VIKANGZ
Meme
Varagian was an Eastern Viking tribe who were bros with Slavs and intermixed with them thereby creating russians

Stop claiming to be shit , Sven we all know you are the descendants of betas who stayed at home while all the real men were out settling on foreign lands.

There it is, the leaf in its natural habitat, we can see the leaf is shitposting like it always does.

>leaf

Did the commies tear down ye olde buildings in Polan too?