Wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums?

>Trump wishes Happy Hannukah
>Fuck we elected the wrong guy
>We should have elected the one candidate who was FUNDED BY MUSLIM COUNTRIES and wished a HAPPY RAMADAN TO MUSLIMS RIGHT?

Wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums? Even if he's not perfect, he was, is, and will always be better than the other choice that you had.
Of course Trump isn't a Sup Forumslack, of cours he doesn't hate jews. So why? You want a Sup Forumslack president? You will literally never get one, just enjoy what you have, at least it was better than any other choice.

I remember you kike. Fuck off.

fuck off, trump is a kike puppet, we don't care about him anymore

The ultimate redpill is that what niggers are to whites, whites are to Jews.

Thanks for correcting the record, now you have to go back.

Stfu Jose u dirty Mexican nigger

It's just shills pretending to be stormfags in some feeble attempt to help divide Trump's base. This is well known. C'mon op...

>stormfags
Reddit is calling for you. It wants you to go back.

>Being this new

The point is they were both kike puppets all along and most of Sup Forums fell for these jewish tricks by blindly supporting trump

The reason people on Sup Forums were pissed off was because Ramadan shared the same date as D-Day. And instead of remembering a very patriotic day in American history, they instead sucked muslim cock. Christmas eve isn't a big day. Hannuka is. And no real interesting history took place today.

Hahahha you lost so bad hillshill. Why are you such a loser?

Aren't you swiss supposed to be neutral?
You guys are famous for not getting into shit
please continue to practice fucking off like usual.
But if you want your answer so badly, look at how many Muslim countries are in the world
then low at how many Jewish
Balance of power is out of whack
>inb4 kike
I hate both

Pol is retarded. Can't have a cabinet that is 100% jewless. That would be too obvious anyways. People elected him to build the wall, deport illegals, lower taxes, bring back and keep jobs and to put America first. Trump didn't promise to gas the kikes. In fact, he spoke highly of Israel throughout his campaign and all of a sudden he is being accused of being a kike lover.

Electing Trump was very much part of the plan all along.

Mahmud you haven't prayed to Mecca 5 times yet! I will tell your hooyo on you!

There arent purely murkan politicians left coz murkan population doesnt sponsor candidate as much as foreign powers

All while her and her goons plunder the whole Middleast region

+1 upboat my fellow nu/pol/ r_thedonald user

Jewish women lust after white cock?

>implying those concern posters aren't just trolling

calm down

Oh my god I read the post wrong

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAA YOU LOST AND WERE SO INEFFECTIVE SHILLING HERE HAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Question, I wasn't browsing Sup Forums when the Republican primaries began, but why did we choose Trump besides the fact that he had funny bants?

Personally I would have preferred Rand before he dropped out.

Found the civic nationalist rats from Reddit

We always knew he was pro Israel. No one supported him hoping he was going to exile the Jews ffs

Hillshill spotted. The salt is real.

You must be new at ctr. Your rhetoric is way off from what someone would actually say here. You are clearly a woman too. I'm guessing you have problem glasses on.

No idiot.

Whites are the builders and strength, the engineers, the taxpayers, the salt of the Earth. Kikes and niggers are both parasites, two sides of the same coin. This is why Jews naturally gravitated to supporting niggers in the Civil Rights movement, Jews like Levinson who wrote MLKs speeches or the entire founding chapter of the NAACP, which was Jewish.
Niggers suck off white man's earnings via welfare and affirmative action, Jews via interest, gambling, or empty industry like film and music.

Says the kike in Europe.

Well to be considered a shill i have to shill for something, what am i shilling for exactly?

guess im a #cruzmissile now

he is not perfect he supports jews but at least he is not a nigger lover like Clinton

its not pol you stupid medkit, its shills who are jobless since they got fired from CTR doing the only thing they can do.

its a cargo cult. they think that if they continue the rituals that were established, they will continue to receive paychecks

I make a distinction between "internationalist/globalist" jews and "nationalist/zionist" jews.

The latter may unduly lobby our government for defense shekels, but overall aren't manipulating entire countries and people on the scale of the former.

There are hybrid types like Schumer, but they're mostly split one way or the other. Look at Soros and his views on Israel, globalists hate Israel.

You were never welcome here. You had to go back long, long ago.

>Jews make up less than 2% of the whole American population
>you gotta have us Jews in your government goy!

false equivalence fallacy ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Otherwise we wouldn't be able to see Paul Ryan make this face when he sees us wearing MAGA gear.

This is not good bantz. Not at all. Lurk more you still haven't shed your reddit fat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Y
E
A
R
S

This place is filled with a lot of delusional retards, electing a shabbos goy isnt something to be proud of

Neither of them even mentioned Christmas. Whatever, who even gives a shit anymore.

Merry Christmas to all my brothers in Kek and those loyal soldiers who fight in the great Memetic Warfare!
>T-thanks guises for supporting this cause
I wish you all NEETS a great day!
The day of the rake is among us brothers, so let's enjoy our last Christmas as we know..
Now that we've memed reality for lulz and awake the god of chaos, let's try to find our ia waifus and give them a human body!
>enjoy while you can Sup Forumsacks and get ready for the new world crusade!
>remove kebab!
Also happy hanukkah!

ctr thinks Sup Forums is pro globalism (UN) and muslims all of a sudden

oh fuck yourself, it was him or her.

If you really think Sup Forumslacks are mad abt this you take this board too seriously. You know how many reddit fags and shills are on this site undermining our resolve. It's those same fags posting the shit about him. Always have always will, stay strong OP

This place is incredibly jumpy and frantic.

Sure trump may have been slightly better than her but that doesnt mean we should blindly follow him and start loving israel and the jews now

This right here. People need to understand that Jews are not one entity. They're divided in a war against each other with hatred against one another that dwarfs what even the most autistic of Sup Forumsacks can feel against either.

Globalist Jews are the enemy ruining nations and bringing destruction and destabilization to the west. Zionist Jews just want their Israel and for Muslims to fuck off.

Hillary isn't president and no one give a fuck about her

Trump was supposed to be the savior, the voice against Jewish supremacy, the light in the darkness

he's a cuck, no matter how much you pivot this to hillary he always will be

>Who is John von Neumann?

Sorry youre so fucking dumb. Youll need us for the big inventions you could never think of.

>i'm against globalism therefore i'm zionist
>i'm against zionism therefore i'm globalist
>(optional) i'm againt both zionism and globalism, therefore mudskins dindu nuffin, allah ouakbar!
(((pick one)))

yes

Dude, wtf were you expecting? Are you living in the real world? Do you really think that he was going to scream RACE WAR GAS ALL THE KIKES the second he was elected? Gosh, wake up, he's not a Sup Forumslack. People didn't elect him for that. We didn't support him for that. We just wanted him to deport the illegals, build a wall, bring back the jobs, give a kick in the PC culture, and kill the antiwhite propaganda. If he can do that alone, then he is the best President that you guys will ever have.
Don't be too greedy, enjoy what you have.

The le zionist vs globalist jews is a meme, all jews even the most kekked hollywood jews and bernie still support israel. Soros is the only exception to that though and its because of him we have this myth spread on Sup Forums thats turning idiots like you into zionist keks

>woah woah woah, you're saying you're regretting having to eat dogshit? so you're actually telling me you want to eat horseshit? come on now

American """""""""""""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""""""""""

>Trump was supposed to be the savior, the voice against Jewish supremacy, the light in the darkness

did you miss the part where his wife married a jew and he said she'll have a beautiful jewish baby and he'll be the best friend of israel?

>expecting actual genuine dicussion on Sup Forums in 2016

It's all bait threads m8. Contrary to popular belief and memes.... Sup Forums DID have a hay day.

You have no idea what you're talking about, that much is evident. Globalist Jews vehemently oppose Israel's existence and are usually behind the movements against it. Almost all of them, save for the Muslims and only because Muslims hate them just as much as Zionists--or they'd be leading Muslims against Israel too.

Doesn't take much to educate yourself. Don't take pride in being so fucking stupid and tunnel-visioned, and use google once in a while. Otherwise, what exactly is the difference between a shit skin and you, nigger?

>implying Trump is dogshit
>implying just because he wished a Happy Hannukah it means that he is going to be a terrible president
>implying any politician in the UK is more based than Trump
>implying any politician in the world is more based than Trump (Putin appart)

You guys have to enjoy what you have, that's all I'm saying. If you're waiting for a Sup Forumslack to become president, enjoy waiting forever.

Three things that give me some hope:

1. He's aware that "other" countries besides Saudi Arabia have been giving ISIS weapons to defeat Assad.
2. He originally wanted to be a neutral broker between Palestinians and Israelis.
3. He literally used the term "international banking cabal", which caused the kikes to lose their shit.

I'd put Hitler to shame if I had my way, Sup Forumsacks, and I honestly say wait and see.

>Globalist Jews vehemently oppose Israel's existence and are usually behind the movements against it.

prove it.

Also Christmas is tomorrow for Americans.