OK Sup Forums

OK Sup Forums,

I just found out my cousin is now a Marxist and I'll be seeing her tomorrow. What should I do?

>pic unrelated

If you have game, then is the time to use it.

Women mimic the political opinions of men they're attracted to, I recommend using that same freedom/egalitarian impulse to move her to libertarianism and subtly suggest that Marxist regimes generally become the monsters they intend to fight.

Just say something like "Merry christmas, i'm a bit sad that some people won't have a merry christmas because in the middle east christians are being killed by muslims, but in Europe too, meh who cares lol as long as we still have our christmas, but for how long haha"

And let the redpill to the work

What gave you the idea that he is trying to hook up with his cousin you daft cunt?

What do you mean?
That's what everyone would assume.

Fuck her like an alpha and post some /in/ story afterwards

>implying i should care about sand niggers if they are christians
mud is mud. the problem isn't their religion, user

I'm not going to fuck her

And I was joking, come on.

Redistribute her wealth

I've never had any real sexual contact with my cousins, but I see nothing wrong with hitting on them. In some cases, it's helped their self esteem which imo is a good thing.

Disclaimer, I'm attractive and my low self esteem cousins aren't. I like them feeling good about themselves, I love them like wayward sisters.

I never intended OP to fuck his cousin like some literally degenerate third worlder, but tiny amounts of sexual tension is sometimes necessary for purely platonic, friendly relationships with women.

Thank you both for clarifying. What specific points should I bring up to refute Marxism? Any suggestions?

Come out as a neo nazi! (Even if you aren't one, it will be fun to do the act for a few days just to cause people to soil their drawers.)

Hard to tell. I've never had either marxists or leftists in my family and usually tried to avoid having leftoid friends. But I have a sister, who's older than me and each time she showed the signs of feminist idiocy or overall degenerate shit, I've showed her some tough love - I've called her ideas for what they were and I've threatened to never talk to her again to the point of disowning her altogether if she ever thought for a second to go that route. Needless to say, she's a wife material, despises the very idea of divorce raping and greatly respects me.

But again, she's my sister and I had to live with her for a considerable amount of time. As for your cousin, unless you're already really friendly, you have to develop friendly platonic relationship in order to start to talk about this stuff, otherwise she'll shut herself from any discussion

Forgot to add that not only I've called her ideas bullshit, I've shamed her the fuck out for even considering these ideas to have any substance. And it's not like I insulted her or something, just attacked the ideas themselves or degenerate behavior. It's been tough as a little brother, especially considering she's much older than me

This is where you fail

Interesting, you're correct in your assumption that we don't know each other especially well, and since the function is only a few hours, the best I could realistically do is offer a few offhand shots at leftism generally. I may try to weasel her into a more private conversation and see if that goes anywhere.

While it would be hilarious to watch all of my ultra-progressive aunts and cousins shit themselves, that's not the kind of stain I want on my family image, especially at Christmas.

Kill her. Obviously.

Make us proud, user. Heil Victory!

Seconded. Also post pics.

Post pics bro

Seize the means of reproduction.

>Claims to be a Marxist
>Celebrates Christmas
Jesus Christ Neo-commies are retarded.