/TedCruz/

Was Ted /ourguy/ this entire time Sup Forums? Did we vote in the wrong guy?

Ted Cruz is creepy and boring, although I agree with a lot of the things he says he's just physically unfit to be President.

>Creepy
Says the person who supports a pussy grabbing rapist incestual pedophile

I voted Cruz during the primary.

But you don't go to war with the army you want.

You go to war with the army you have.

Cruz torched his own campaign for a seat on the Supreme Court.

I supported him until he dropped out.

He was boring and would not have been able to get so many first time voters to vote for him as President TRUMP did
He would have been steamrolled by Clinton the dude was so weird have you seen that video of him and Carly trying to raise their hands together its so strange they're like robots that couldn't figure out how to act

I like how he named what's her name as his vp after a five state blow out.

No he was gonna take away neetbux which whether you agree with that or not would have made shillary win.

Wyoming and the other state that wanted him all have a very very low minimum wage for a reason.

Everyone that wanted him was a total shill. Military is the savior of our economy people. "hopefully when we take away neetbux from the 100 million people that are on it, they will all join the military r-right guys?"

Jeb Bush was always our guy.
He'll be back in 2028.

Hillary would have crushed Cruz. There was no way in hell Cruz would have won Pennsylvania or Michigan, let alone both.

He probably would have lost Ohio too.

cruz is an even more pathetic kike-lover than trump

I like how he lied about carson dropping out.

17 minutes and no reply?
Your bait was so shitty but it's Christmas and I feel bad for you. So here's a (You). Best wishes.

Yep, Trump is a normal alpha. Cruz is a creepy spic who confuses god with reagan.

I like how he stole the colorado primary.

He's a bigger Jew than Trump.

I really liked Ted. I found him to be well spoken and articulate.

I like how he's friends with glen beck.

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD"s

>mfw (((Christians))) defend Israel