Russia Today

Is this a reliable news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgR_q2_eL9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and no. They are propaganda machine, but today propaganda machine just means that you will show what MSM refuses to cover or adress. Nowadays you can simply show and tell the truth to be a threat to establishment and corporatism.

no but it's an alternative

Agreed. It sort of aggregates the news (like Breitbart and others) and rewrites it with a non-western spin. This makes it a little bit interesting, but hardly insightful. It's not journalism, just another perspective.

yes in regards to the USA, to attack them, all they have to do is tell the truth, but i never hear anything about Russia, maybe in rt russian...

they have Larry King, i see it as better than any US media,

but obviously nothing beats Sup Forums

As reliable as CNN, MSNBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC, NPR....

no. you should trust russians the least. they are masters of deception

>DUDE AMERICA IS BAD LMAO

nope

>It's not journalism, just another perspective.
Try watching the video. It's way better than their articles.

Better than western MSM.

RT is absolute shit.

They have pro-russian bias.
But they do cover shit that western media won't touch.

Good for getting the eastern perspective i guess.

Can you list any news sources that you consider to be "good," or should I just stick with getting my news from Sup Forums

ANNA news is ok too. Its what says

>pic related

Sup Forums is shillcentral

your Sup Forumsnews is either CTR, /reddit/the donald/, RT or JIDF

No more propaganda than CNN or FOX. Only, it's propaganda represents the agenda of a regional power, not the agenda of a power structure spanning most of the developed world.

Its literal Russian state propaganda. They like focussing on how much 'turmoil' america is in, meanwhile their country is on the brink of third world after that retard Putin invaded Ukraine for no good reason and got his country fucked over by sanctions.

What I'm saying is, there is no neutral or pure or good or objective, here. Just cross-reference and try to pick out the truth between the bias inherent in wherever the group is based.

Justin pls go

It is better than any American news network or BBC, but that's not saying much

If you want a good grasp of the world trough TV esque media watch these 3: RT, BBCW, CNBC.
First one for eastern view/shilling, second one is least biased MSM outlet, and finally moneyflow monitors.

Have you guys ever read the comments on RT articles? If you that Sup Forums was full of shills, weirdos, and circle-jerking, you haven't seen shit.

*If you thought

Crimea is full of Russian-Speaking ethnic Russians, and was arbitrarily gifted to Ukraine in the breakup of the Union. We were digging our claws deep into Ukraine with "advisers" of every kind, shortly before Maidan broke out, purely by coincidence.

Stop listening to the sound of your own voice telling you that you know everything.

It is.
That's why Germany created a "Ministry of Truth" and wants it to shut down.

ALL news sources are nothing more than propaganda outlets today. There was once a time when it was actually news, then (((they))) came along.

Rule of thumb is if there are any Jews in higher places of the outlet, then it's (((propaganda))).
>editor, investor, director/CEO/etc.

And you can't trust (((them))).

Yeah, it's my go-2 website.

These anons have the right idea.

Wrong.

Name a reliable one these days.

Sup Forums would be the same shithole without capcha and cooldown

Post any proof that they lied in their reporting.
I dare you.
Quote at least one story where they lied.
I dare you.

German government says it's evil and entirely wrong totalitarian Russian propaganda.

This means they are at least somewhat legit.

>hurr they speak Russian, that gives Russia the right to invade
>nevermind international law or the fact that Crimea has been part of Ukraine since before independence

Ha. Keep drinking the RT koolaid you dumb bitch

all of them

Geenstijl

you are full of pure kangaroo shit

no

Here are my sources, granted it's mostly me sorting thru and finding facts but overall fairly solid

>RT
It gives an outside perspective on the west
>yahoo
Keeps me up to date with any big news in politics, generally unbiased but of course picks and chooses what I see
>Sup Forums
My least favorite since it's a lot of sorting thru shills and shit posts to find a reliable source
>reddit comment sections

Going through mulitple news subreddits and reading through the comments is a pretty comprehensive way to learn a lot about an issue, regardless of Sup Forums's opinion of reddit

I do enjoy NPR on my morning commute as it keeps me up to date with local news

I used to also have the al jazeera app installed for updates but it was generally the same as RT, idk how it is now tho

Crimea is full of extremly pro-russian ppl, who are ethinicly russians themselves, btw. That gives us the right to protect them from russophobic khohols.

89% more reliable than ANY USA news network (bar Breitbart)

no, RT is awful

stick to

>fox
>breitbart
>zerohedge

and of course

>Sup Forums
>the_donald

those should do the trick, no particular order, bbc is fine too

Crimea was Russian since the 1750s?

>>fox
>>breitbart
>>zerohedge
all of these are fake news.

>>Sup Forums
>>the_donald
all of these are jewish

good try shekelstein

>FOX
>Iraq war
>Libya invasion
>Muh Israel

just die fucking goy

what the fuck

kill yourself ctr retard

They're russian propaganda, but still lean extremely liberal and will attack nationalists.

They're useful for seeing news the lugenpresse in the west refuses to report on, but that doesn't mean they don't lie just as much.

I still remember RT "reporting" a chemical spill in Russia that polluted a town's water supply and they quoted "residents" on twitter saying things like, "Well I guess it's just that time of the month lol" and turned the fact the towns water supply got dumped full of chemicals into some sort of joke to laugh at.

fox has almost all the big right wing hitters and that was a decade ago you retarded shitskin neanderthal

and muh israel is a feature of every single western news source, thats why you balance stuff like fox/breitbart with Sup Forums

breitbart,fox is jewish
zerohedge follows the wave to be edgy

Oh shit i forgot about the flags on this site

Im an American visiting Mexico for Christmas, but Mexican news channels are pretty woke too

Story time

Used to date a jewish girl, did not enjoy my Sup Forums inspired holocaust jokes at all, and so she did not believe me at all when I told her all the fucked up shit Israel was doing to manipulate the media and such, blaming it on my "antisemetic 4chinz"

Then one time I brought her here to mexico, just as things were spicing up in gaza a few years ago

Mexican news broadcasted nonstop footage of Palestinian civilians and UN doctors getting bombed.

Shut her up good.

Lol her fucking face when still gives me a chuckle

It's just being contrarian to western mainstream news. Doesn't mean it's always telling the truth. And it certainly never does so in regards to Russia-related problems.

Crimea was given to Ukraine during the Soviet union. The peninsula today has a majority russian population which controls pretty much 95% of the peninsula's economy. Tbh Ukrain should just an hero itself and give the eastern part and the coastal part to Russia and keep the areas from Kiev to Lwiw

no but it's my favourite propaganda outlet

its propaganda with an anti western spin
they talk up riots and protests in the west while conveniently ignoring the fact that if the same things happened in russia they'd be met with the same establishment response

rt is useful only as source of news where they're showing you something the western msm wont (assange interview etc...)

RT is funded by Russia - it is complete propaganda for the Russain viewpoint.

That doesn't mean it has no value.

Read RT, Moscow Times (not state funded), and a variety of British, American and other news.

In this era, the only way to get close to the truth is to read the propaganda told by each side and see around it.

world news? yes
russian news? no

>Ukrain
I'm mad at Stalin for not finishing his job in 1932-1933 in the Ukraine.

>but that doesn't mean they don't lie just as much.
They don't lie, actually. They spin, but hey don't quote twitter activists as sources, unlike msm. Reason you shouldn't rely on them alone is because you risk lies of omission, flase focus and ecochamber, not because they lie.

>turned the fact the towns water supply got dumped full of chemicals into some sort of joke to laugh at
Eh.... that's just being russian, mate. We laugh at the issue, than try to solve it, if we cant we go back to apathy. There is rarely the "ohmygodthemonsters" response that you see as norm in the west. We mourn in silence, not in outrage, just cultural thing.

In latin america the most of the people trust in RT and hate the most of the news sources from the U.S

Crimea (after it was gifted to ukraine) was leased by Russia for 100 years the whole annexing crimea thing is complete shit. It was Russias anyway you look at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgR_q2_eL9k
Yes, they are the only ones that know Latvia is full of nazis.

It's all propaganda, you have to read between the lines to get anything that resembles the truth.

Cats really do have 9 lives don't they...

Still better than this cheap RT-wannabe shit we have in South America.

No different than any American cable news desu

Sometimes.

It's a propaganda outlet for Russia, but CNN/MSNBC/BBC/CBC etc are propaganda outlets for liberals in the west.

It's no worse than any of those outlets, it's just biased in a completely different way. It's up to you to take the information you receive from the various news outlets and verify it instead of just taking it at face value.

I keep watching RT and Aljazeera so I can see both sides of some stories, Aljazeera is usually full of shit.

RT sometimes goes full /x/ but I'm a tinfoil happening fag so I'm ok with it.

Telesur and RT the best source of information for the chavistas, Kirchneristas and the left-wing in mexico. But i think that RT is a good source