LOGH

Which one of these guys was more redpilled? The series as a whole is redpilled but i was wondering which side was truly better

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p
cccp-project.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yang. all he wanted was to live the /comfy/ life drinking tea and writing books.

take your shitty star wars rip off to Sup Forums

I think Wen-li was redpilled, he had the chance to kill him, but he didn't.

I've been considering watching this. On a scale from one to ten, how much do you recommend that I watch it?

logh > nig wars

Childhood is when you idolize Reinhard, adulthood is when you realize Yang made more sense

10 if you like military strategy and real world politics.

9.5/10

>star wars rip off

>implying star wars is on the same level

Yang, by far.

yeah, show imo takes a dive when hes gone

It's literally the same plot.

It's really good. It's nothing like any other anime.

Yang was a cuck, he should have deserted the first time they jailed him

Yang
>best at everything ever
>doesn't really do anything at all
>fucks boys
>never has kids
Reinhardt
>purges corrupt authoritarian regime
>actually relies on competent people, doesn't do everything himself because he's the bestest
>ends up tearing down his own dynasty to prevent corrupt nobles from taking power immediately again
>has a wife and kids

Yang has some fun adventures, top bants and is a hell of a guy but nothing he did ended up mattering at all.

>knows democracy is bullshit
>blindly clings to democracy just because
yang was a cuck

And Star Trek is literally the same plot as The Odyssey. Who cares?

wait, was it suggested that his relationship with the italian boy was actually that way?

>loyalty to his homeland and principles even in an era where they would not flourish
He planted the seeds, that was all he needed to do.

That doesn't sound redpilled at all. Mein Kaiser is clearly the only right answer.

nah

9/10
The numerous background characters can be a bit annoying.
Otherwise it's really great take on warfare and politics. I'd recommend it even if you don't really like animu

Seig Kaiser Rheinhardu

Yang was so annoying holy fuck

DIE KAISER REINHARD

Yang was a whiny cuck, Reinhardt a conquerer who cleaned up his country
Guess.

>the whole supporting cast on the empire's side
they carried the show hard for me

This

Star wars didn't have evil corrupt space jews.

lol Fuck those fedora cuck characters
best character right here senpai

that's what you think goy

>mug 6 trillion younglings
spoiler: the Jedi ARE the jews

>>sky
>merchant who plays both sides and loans money
>behind evil plots all the time
He's a literal jew

Damn, I'm going to have to watch this again soon.

Yeah, one quirky jew is not the same as Israel trying to pit two factions against each other in order to take over the world through subterfuge and having a few people at shadow high level positions.

both are redpilled, they are the ying and Yang of the red pill

>best character is some kike
>not based Oberstein

Are you even trying

you don't say? Phezzan is clearly modeled after Israel

I LOOK ABOVE THE STARS ARE BRIGHT, BUT IM BLINDED BY YOUR LIGHT

Oberstein without a doubt.

I never watched this because it doesn't have any waifus and the only reason I watch anime is for waifus.

you didn't watch the show, did you..

I almost forgot about him, been a few months since i finished the main series

>forgetting fucking Oberstein
He was the biggest support character in the empire, above even Mittermeyer and Reuenthal, he's probably #3 in the entire series right behind the two main protagonists.

There's one right there in the OP.

>you didn't watch the show, did you..

>I never watched this

Are you a detective or something?

You should seriously give it a try. Nothing out there really compares to it. It may start up rather slow to many, but it really grows on you. Just fucking do it!

>forgetting about Oberstein

He did nothing wrong. NOTHING.

Except dying... :(

Yang, Reinhardt is for edgelords.

Reuntal was best though

it's christmas eve, i've had a glass or two

10/10 faggot, go watch it.

>how much do you recommend that I watch it?
It has the largest amount of voice actors of any anime, ever, well over 300 voice actors, the scale is yuge, folks.

hitler digits tfw

Can someone post the scene with the former head of the secret police talking to obershekelsbergstien about how controlling democracy is about controlling the plurality of coalitions until you only need to control a couple percent?

Where can a person find a good copy of this online? The one on YouTube looks like shit.

>adult
>watching cartoons
Embarassing

kissanime.ru

Easy 10/10

Yang was blackpilled, the poor bastard.

Into the ovens with you.

Charles Bronson was the most red pilled.

Wrong

thanks

>Post (((Jill Stienburg)))
>Call other people children
u wot?

Yes of course, what live action Jewish propaganda should we be watching?

download the bakabt version which is the highest quality one out there, really.

bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p

I don't know the state of everyday media player these days, but if it doesn't play you may need to download a h.264 10bits compatible media player. if you don't want to fiddle with a lot of shit, you can easily download CCCP from here which contains all the codecs you'll ever need: cccp-project.net/

They were both redpilled.
Yang was Kantian. His Categorical Imperative was to protect Democracy.
Reinhart was Nietzsche's Ubermensch. He violently resisted the current order and destroyed it so that he could reshape the world as he desired.

One of the things that makes LOTGH so fascinating is that it's a grand political drama where the conflict is NOT between the Left and the Right. It isn't a bullshit story about the haves and the have nots, it isn't about overthrowing the ebil 1% or any of that shit, it's a story about why Democracy inevitably fails, and what "greatness" actually is in the human experience.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes explicitly excludes Leftists from the conversation, which is one of the reasons why it's so appealing and good, because when you're watching it you aren't bombarded with fucking dildos.

yang wenli was smarter and probably more redpilled

he accomplished more with less resources, plus you might not have picked up on this since the shows subtle but the whole point of the yang/julian bullshit subplot is that all of logh is yang grooming his successor while reinhard doesnt bother since kircheis was going to be his succesor

rare pic of kaiserfags getting owned

also gundams better tbhlad

bakabt is shit bro if you watch this show you watch it in LD version unfortunately its harder for newfags to find this on the internet now tho

Series is based af. Starts slow but gets better when you get more and more in it.

bakabt has both, famalam. not really hard at all to find. I still like the BD version more though.

Dumbass didn't kill blondie when he had the chance then got BTFO later. He's bluepilled to the max.