MisterMetokur

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNXWhFTUPE4
youtube.com/watch?v=2c0iWOyLfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=iGNy8prp4eA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ca5YwIyq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When the fuck are you going to make another video instead of shilling on Sup Forums you lazy fuck

Are you /newfag/?
Of fucking course he is, he shitposts here and on 8/pol/ all the time

He is dead .Has been for a couple months. His family confirmed it. I think it was a heart attack but I'm to last to use Google.

C'mon user do you really think he'd shill himself here? He isn't lauren juden or PWJ, If i recall he hates attention.

The only oldfag that didn't sellout or attention whore for money. He is as he always was.

Jim is a honorable man.

This

He ditched the goobergators before they all cucked and everyone gave him shit for it, turns out he was right.
Nigga remained a based edgy right winger while all the other faggots outed themselves as liberals, like Sarcuck of Cuckkad

>He did a stream during the election
>dead for 2+ months
Seems like you've been the eco chamber for too long

IF YOU SUPPORT ISRAEL YOU SUPPORT THE ROTHSCHILD"s

MIA
KIA
See you space cowboy

He got kidnap by MOSSAD

He should be doing another video is what.

more 8pols guy, but whatever. his shitposting twitter is sometimes amusing and he needs to finish the video

He ditched gamergate because he made an ass out of himself on livestream and gave the anti GG crowd a lot of attention so shitheads like him and King of Pol fucked off. I don't support GG by the way before you try to throw that shit on me. MisterMetokur is the worst and his quality went down so much when he gave up produced videos and did constant live streams where he lazily gave half assed answers to personal questions.

>whats your favorite color
>Hmmmm dunno
>Whats your favorite food
>Good question i'll have to think about it
>You like cats or dogs
>No idea

Every fucking stream was like this.

Also speaking of King of Pol who the fuck was he? Was he actually affiliated with here? Was he a tripfag? Who was he?

A FUCKING LE-
Oh
For shame

>race mixing degenerate who fingerbanged his girlfriend on stream
No

why 8pol's?

He should debate Sargon tbdesu

Dude, he was funny when he made all those videos shitting on SJWs and all that. He became absolute garbage when he abandoned that and went full livestream. Search in your heart you know this is true.

is that why he dropped GG series? who is king of pol, I've only been on fit since scooby was doxxed both times. Only came here after an user posted a jpeg or too early to cut, too late to bulk, perfect for the race war or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=jNXWhFTUPE4

He had a livestream where he got drunk and it's speculated an asian streamer was blowing him while they were trying to have a serious discussion about gamergate. Seems harmless but back then he put himself out there as a leader of the movement and gave anti GG's ammo to make them look bad. So he left pretending the reason was because he was done with the movement but in reality he made himself look like a fool.

Who?

This man?

youtube.com/watch?v=2c0iWOyLfQM

I dunno maybe.

This was meant for

he talks up 4+Sup Forums much more than Sup Forums in his streams, and a few of his videos, i don't know if he genuinely thinks it, but its possible considering he really doesn't like hiromoot

AYO!!!!!

His Guacocasts and stuff with retards like Dean Esmay was always fun. Video production was always a hobby for him, just a bit of bants to give back to the community when he could be arsed. His streams were a nice way to make people feel included, theyre shit watching afterwards, but at the time with the chat going on at full blast theyre pretty fun desu. His election stuff was good too
Also, he has a few new vids since going 'full livestream' you should probably check out

He also tweets all the time

not anymore. he said he doesnt go cripplechan as much anymore since their site whent to garbage

Cant Rape the Habe?

He is kill

Oh, must've missed something, alright then.

All he did was streams after he made the streams. Thats it. Just 4 hours of him getting drunk and saying stupid shit. I get it, many people don't have friends so they watch the livestream to pretend they are hanging out with friends but thats not why I watched him.

I don't think this is his real face. Jim said there was one floating around though

>All he did was streams after he made the streams. Thats it. Just 4 hours of him getting drunk and saying stupid shit.
Huh? He streamed after he made the streams?

You got link to stream of him fucking his asian gf?

Jayd is a psychotic whore. Fit for a degenerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=iGNy8prp4eA

>.Has been for a couple months.
you didnt watched his stream in the election day?

I have been drinking. To elaborate after he started making streams thats all he did and ditched well produced videos and choose to go with the 4 hours of drunk retardation every week. It's easier to do that than shoot and edit video which is why he started doing that.

>Jim said there was one floating around though
The funny thing is you believe him and also think his real name is Jim.

You mean the one where she deepthroated Jim? I think it was his Hitbox stream which is gone now

He got drunk, fingerbanged his gf on a live stream and then rage quit with a couple voice recordings aimed at pol about them calling him a race traitor and being an echo chamber.

He was great for early momentum.

King of pol is not worth mentioning.

JIM is CIA

you know this, we all know this...

Have you seen his channel recently? He's still making videos as frequently (i.e. twice a year) as his old days as IA or Jim81Jim and stuff, the streams are extra, and if theyre garbage, dont bother watching them.
Also, the themed streams can be pretty good desu, like the debate night ones, and guacocast etc.

>King of pol is not worth mentioning.
Seriously though who was he? Was he just a guy that claimed to be affiliated with here? Did he ever post here? I always wondered about that?

Wait is that actually his gf?

He used to make videos weekly/biweekly in the early days. But no I have no interest in seeing his shit I used to watch all his content but i'm not interested anymore since he clearly is a lazy attention seeker. Also it's weird as fuck how he constantly deletes his accounts and makes new ones and tells few people.

yup

Look at my name

I am royalty

Some of his content is pretty good, but he seems more interested in making fun of lolcows than anything

Better than a faggot like Sargon who is a glorified NEET just like most youtubers.

don't forget to donate to his patreon

>
he has Diplomatic immunity

What exactly is wrong with him? He made a post on Facebook saying he had been sick for at least 9 months and his condition had devastated him financially

Sounds like the bitch needs to just stop being poor and pay his medical bills like a man.

He doesnt like fame, its not for everyone I guess. And the early days of GG were different, there was so much material back then. Jimtime has always been a feature, but now its just got a bit worse.
>'m not interested anymore since he clearly is a lazy attention seeker
What
He hasnt done a "just call me and chat" stream for ages, all his actual videos are as good as ever, and his themed streams arent even terrible.
How the hell can one be a lazy attention seeker if he deletes his channels i.e. GamesGoodMeBad, never mentions them e.g. BrightsideBob, and only streams because loads of his viewers ask him to and he has nothing better to do? An attention seeker would act contentious while drunkposting on Sup Forums. Really makes you think desu senpai

People like this are the worst. I have many friends who out of nowhere post pictures of themselves in hospital beds saying vague shit like "Oh man not how I expected to spend the weekend" and they will get flooded with well wishing comments but won't say what is wrong or the severity of it. These people are horrible people.

he has black person AIDS, the worst kind

>How the hell can one be a lazy attention seeker if he deletes his channel
It's simple. He wants it both ways. He wants attention but he doesn't want his real identity out there. I bet thats why he closes his accounts every now and then. Too bad dude thats the reality of being a youtube persona if you want to get out there and commentate you identity will come out eventually. If he doesn't like it he should find a new hobby.

Crazy, but he never struck me as a nat soc I don't have kikebook, what did he post?

How many people get to stay on his aircraft?

libshits wish he was dead

Jim is NOT the NSA.

That being said he's a great guy. He doesn't post ten videos a day and refuses to monetize. For some reason this makes fags hate him. He's very active on Twitter @JustCallMeMister

Jim is a voice that comes along to tell people what they need to hear. Back when everyone was hardcore tied up in the election, he released videos just trolling people on DeviantArt.

He's the hero Sup Forums needs.

He's not a hero he's just afraid someone will find out his identity. It's that simple.

Jim hates fame. If you've noticed, he'll delete everything and leave for a while. Partly to cover his own ass, but he views what he does as a hobby not a job.
The amount of shit he has to do in his videos is time consuming and people wanted more. But he never wanted to make money from it.

With GG, most of the prominent members were cashing in or trying to. Something he was against. By the time he left, he didn't give a shit.

None of that made sense mate, its 2am and im into my 9th mulled cider, and I'm making far more sense than you.
Read through it again, theres nothing to suggest he's an attention seeker, only that he's lazy, which, when he does it for free is fine.

>wants attention but not real identity known
>therefore closes his ANONYMOUS accounts or doesnt mention them
People have tried to doxx him for years, nobody has known anything other than "Jim dating Jade" for years now, not even the blokes at Metokur knew most of each others identities.

KoP was a friend of Jims and had a good stream and was a polack. You sir, are a faggot.

KoP was a polack who streamed during GG and got good interviews. He denied the holocaust on Jims stream and then 8ch burned him with some irc autists. He disappeared afterwards.

>I am sick it's real bad I need months off but I won't tell you whats wrong exactly please give me attention

At least Total Biscuit has the balls to be upfront with everyone and his cancer has little to do with his content.

Proxy off, leaf

He's a loser.

How does it not make sense?

>Guy wants attention from the internet
>Guy doesn't want his real name out there
>Guy deletes his account when he has an autistic panic attack that his account is getting too big remakes it and continues getting attention

I don't understand his mindset though because his new accounts always get out and his is back to having thousands watching him again. It's weird as fuck.

I disagree with you deal with it faggot

Didn't he just debate destiny? Nice bait though I guess

We already know his dox.

He's James O'Shaugnessy, world famous architect.

Yeah he also debated some massive safe space autist on Twitch even more recently

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ca5YwIyq4

Why would he need to specify. The purpose was to explain why he's been inactive for the longest time. As the other guy said, take your proxy off.

Why do people give Destiny attention. It's what he wants. God damn it. Just ignore him.

Either tell people with full disclosure what you are sick with so they know how serious it is or don't mention it. It's such a dick move to vaguely note you are sick with something but playing coy about what it is. He just wants attention and it's the worst way to get it.

it's understandable that he takes time off from videos because of life, after all he doesn't get paid to do them. Has he posted anything else relating to his illness?
Why did 8ch attack him?

Nah. He got butthurt when people called him out for fingerbanging a fat asian chick during a live stream and then deleted his channel

I've wondered this forever. Why does he use the Scout as his pic?