Based mods.

>Lol

It's true. Trump just lied to everyone.

ONALD TRUMP

sage

myfacemysoul.png

you're still the cuck , sorry

Wtf am I looking at?

You have to make your pray feel comfortable, then they became vulnerable. Trump has a plan.

ONALD "SHABBOS GOY" TRUMP

When Trump said drain the swamp, he meant an amendment that limits terms for congress.

Build the wall -- exactly as agreed upon
Hillary -- don't spook Obama into pardoning her
Drain the swamp -- exactly as he said

Deal with it.

>Trump is literally hiring wealthy Jews to financial positions in his cabinet
>NO YOU'RE THE JEW

wew, this is some heavy denial going on right now.

thats a glitch nigga
mods a shit

Don't be fooled. CTR is still active and Sup Forums is going to be 8 more years of this garbage.

Stay mad niggers.

Maybe it is maybe it isn't all I'm saying is his OP got rekt.

Based mods.

lol you're stupid MS paint got 404'd too. I love Sup Forums now.

a computer screen

I only hope that he'll keep his promises about NATO so we can do some asswhooping in our southern province

Triggered

Trump could outlaw guns and make circumcision mandatory and you cucks will still suck his cock, rather than admit you elected the biggest Jewish shill in American history to the presidency.

When Trump said drain the swamp, he meant "just trust me stupid goy"

Circumsision should be mandatory for white peoples. If we ever revert to the Bronze Age we will have much more chances to procreate with healthy clean dicks. Have fun with your dick sores faggot.

I can forgive all of those but the asslicking he's doing to Israel is disgraceful.

wow rely makes u tjink .. :o

Stand your ground law.

1) A fence "IN SOME AREAS THAT MAKES SENS, BUT IN OTHERS A WALL" - DT

2) We owe her gratitude for conceding when she lost. Also you weak victims believe because Donald Trump adjusts his rhetoric that his eye is off the ball, THE FBI STILL HAVE A NUMBER OF ON GOING INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

3) "Someone incorrectly stated that the phrase "DRAIN THE SWAMP" was no longer being used by me. Actually, we will always be trying to DTS." - DT

It is going to be hilarious when this "amateur" cleans up Washington, he is going to make the GOP and the DEMS look like clowns.

------------

The MSM are brainless zombies Trump commandeers with Twitter.

They all take the bait every time. Their reaction is not only expected, it is calculated to be!

What appears as more evidence Trump has "lost it this time", when you turn on CNN/MSNBC etc.. Trump is actually using the MSM to present to the world what he wants them to see, reaching his targets the way he wants for greatest effect before negotiations.

Proof:
"A SECOND AWAY FROM A NUCLEAR TRIGGER" - Huffington post front page

Panic in America press suggests he is to be feared, even by his own. Actual topics on top of that flip around as the press first releases accusations he is wrong/immature about something, a few tweets/international incidents later, and the world finds he was right in the end.

They are still clueless to this pattern. By huffing and puffing like they do, they are actually losing people as they increase the lies domestically, and signal to world leaders, he is someone to be feared. Unlike Obama that the same asshats prostrated themselves for, the world knows Trump is a MF Bad ASS.

THANKS MSM!

When the MSM says take his Twitter account away, that is the sound of the globalists squealing in pain

MAGA

I hated Hillary so either way I give no fucks.

The only people that claim this don't fucking wash them self. Feel good to know you lack a basic human function?

He was actually accused of raping like 7 or more women by the clintons and their puppets the media.
Do you really reckon he wouldnt go after these slandering bastards

trolls_trolling_trolls_trolling_trolls.jpg

Dang you're right, now I wish I voted for Hillary.
Open the borders
War with Russia
TTP now!
Allahu Ackbar!

T-Rex and God Emperor, both have agreed the last decade of their working life to pick up the same tools, the same weapons, the same sharp mind that cuts through deals like a knife, to bring all those tools and talent to bare FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Are these guys all sharks, absolutely, did they make fortunes by playing the rigged system YOU BET!

The difference here is, they have made all their money, fame, power and now actually, finally decided to go against the GLOBALIST powers, the real owners, to use what they have to take on the big fight, and in the end, die knowing they set things right.

They not only can do good for America, but they MOST IMPORTANTLY stopped the Saudi Criminal Enterprise from continuing their disastrous plan to take out Assad for their pipeline Putin refused them.

Selling out America for Saudi gains, Americans for invaders, is beyond treason, there is a special place in hell for Hillary Clinton.

>Trump isn't Israeli owned
>Jews are bro-tier

Which troglodyte made this? It's like saying you don't like Stalin because you hate famines, but famines are cool and we should have more of them. Also the only people who say Jews are anything but human(esque) trash are Jews.

in order to win the election trump had to have high energy

that's why he used such metaphors such as build that wall, lock her up, etc

now he doesn't need to do it anymore

>Low energy.
>Un-funny
>Looks like shit an elderly person would make at a public library

Why are leftist so shitty at memes

*facepalm*

An ifunny.com watermark