>>104324662

Like Germans. And now they are dead because of him. So where is the better life? Go and apologise here, Walk a Canossa, if you like.

I must atone for my country's sins. I will forego my wordly possession and board an illegal boat to Tunisia. There I will set fire to a public building, complain that I can't find a job as a convincted felon, and drive a truck through a local market. Then I too will be a good boy, in search of a better life.

Look at his face Sup Forums. Look at it. And don't be confused - they picked a photo where he looked much younger, evidently a kid, simply because that's what represents it best, not to elicit sympathy.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Security blunders let terrorist crim escape surveillance and arrest.

JACQUELIN MAGNAY
The Australian Newspaper

Europe’s most wanted man was a drug-taking teen criminal before he claimed asylum in Germany, according to his father who spoke out as a litany of catastrophic security failures in the lead-up to theBerlin truck atrocity was revealed.
Tunisian Anis Amri, 24, had been under covert surveillance for more than six months after a tip he was planning a major terror attack, but authorities dropped off him, in a major embarrassment for Chancellor Angela Merkel and the country’s security agencies.
His father told The Times he had been radicalised in an Italian jail where he served four years for burning down a migrant reception centre but an intended deportation was thwarted by bureaucratic process.
“He dropped out of school and travelled to Italy; he was involved in a robbery and a case of burning down a migrant centre. He spent four years in jail in Italy, where he met extremist groups which attracted him,” his father said from his home in Oueslatia, Tunisia.
After his release, his father said, Amri “left for Germany a bit over a year ago with a group of refugees where he presented himself as a Syrian national seeking refuge”.
He originally had fled to Italy in 2011 after escaping a jail in Tunisia, where he had been held for stealing a truck with aggravated violence in 2010.

One of Amri’s brothers last night urged him to turn himself in. “I ask him to turn himself into the police. If it is proved that he is involved, we dissociate ourselves from it,” Abdelkader Amri said.
Amri’s mother, Nour al-Huda, also called on him to surrender. “If my son was the one behind the attack, I’ll disown him,” she told Tunisian newspaper al-Chourouk.
“I talked to him days ago. He sent me gifts and money.”

They are srsly making him the victim?

It was revealed yesterday that intelligence monitoring of Amri began in March but stopped in September because it had only uncovered him dealing drugs in a Berlin park and attacking another man in a bar, actions authorities believed were not related to preparing for a mass killing.
Police exacerbated the blundering by allowing Amri about 15 hours to escape because they had been focused on interrogating Pakistani asylum-seeker Naved Baluch, who had run a red light soon after the market attack.
Baluch had protested his innocence and did not have blood on him. Amri, who has six different aliases from three countries — Tunisia, Egypt and Lebanon — in official documents and is a known associate of Islamic State, was publicly linked to the slaughter of 12 Christmas shoppers and the serious injuries of 16 others on Monday night only because he had left his identity card in the footwell of the hijacked semi-trailer.
Such deliberate placement of identification documents is a hallmark of some Islamic State attacks, such as last year’s massacre at the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris, one of the suicide bombers in the Paris attack and the Nice truck attacker on Bastille Day.
It was 40 hours after the Christmas market attack before police issued a wanted notice and European arrest warrant for Amri, and initially, because of Germany’s strict privacy laws, the accompanying picture had his eyes blacked out. Only a subsequent appeal, accompanied by a €100,000 reward showed his full features.
Despite his long and violent criminal history, multiple identities and intelligence concerns, Amri was allowed to roam the country at will and avoid deportation because paperwork from Tunisia was delayed. He escaped deportation because Tunisia refused to recognise him as one of its citizens and he joined the migrant trail through to Germany. In an irony not lost on the Germans, Tunisia provided deportation paperwork for Amri yesterday.

Germany has several hundred thousand failed asylum-seekers awaiting deportation but the system is bogged down in paperwork and officials are overwhelmed with the sheer numbers involved.
The Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, Ralf Jaeger, said counter-terrorism officials had been watching Amri after a tip-off he was planning a robbery to raise money for a mass killing.
Around March, intelligence agencies learned Amri was scouting for others to create a terror cell. German newspaper Bild says he even tried to buy a pistol from an undercover police officer.
They stopped the surveillance only to relaunch a file last month — the same time as one of Amri’s associates, Islamic State recruiter Ahmad Abdelaziz, was detained.
Police are also looking at Amri’s links to terror group Ansar al-Sharia, which carried out attacks on the beach in Sousse, which killed 39, the Tunis Bardo Museum massacre that killed 22 and the Bastille Day truck attack in Nice that killed 86.
Police have since raided a refugee centre in Emmerich, western Germany, where Amri had been registered, as well as two apartments in Berlin.
German authorities are also under pressure to explain how Amri was allowed to travel despite being charged with grievous bodily harm for an earlier attack and why he wasn’t detained pending deportation when his asylum application had failed.

NEWS IS SYNDICATED. IF YOURE NOT GETTING A SIMILAR STORY YOUR COUNTRY IS CENSORING YOU.

Mhmm

That polish truck driver was scum though right? Fuck him for trying to feed his family, he deserved to be killed by this poor disenfranchised lad.

see how they word he "fell into crime", like it's an accident.

Ugh someone start a bloody purge of these scum already

>an illegal boat journey to Europe in hopes of a better life

Aw, what a sweetheart.

This is why we need open borders. If we just gave him free money and a cushy job as a rocket scientist he never would have been a terrorist.

White people are to blame.

Well Hitler just wanted to make a better life for Aryans, im sure we shouldn't judge him, its not his fault.
And the racist jews and americans killed him and all his officials for that.

So it went from basically ignoring the suspect if it was a muslim and/or minority to trying to paint them as a victim whenever they attack normal citizens?

Fuck Italy

F

Here's more evidence that Muslims are retarded. Who thinks that driving a truck into a crowd is the way to a "better life" in Berlin? I know the Germans have some weird traditions, but this is way off the charts.

>a potato said this

I thought you guys were Europe's leaves?

>TRUCK BRAKES SCREECH TO A HAULT
>record scratch
>you're probably wonder how I got here
>cuts to Haram Europe

PORKO DIO

tutto calcolato per un esercito europeo.

c'mon goym he such a good goy

He's a good boy, he's was troubled! He just wanted a better life and to murder a few infidels, that's all!

Wait wait wait a second hold the fucking phone for a moment.
Are they trying to make us feel SORRY for this fuck?

It's ABC news, what the fuck are you expecting?