Second Major religion by state

If your state is Muslim you deserve to be nuked.

Discuss this map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaMCMLnBTno
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/02/russias-road-to-economic-ruin/&refURL=https://www.google.ca/&referrer=https://www.google.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jehova Witness
wot

The only reason Florida is Jewish is because we get all the norths old heebs

Mormons aren't the majority in Utah?

What the fuck, Louisiana

>raised in minnesota
>die a little inside anytime I see my state brought up on Sup Forums

>Jewish

Well we tried

California and north east
Jewish

No surprise there
The cancer of america

New England looking kosher

its big with old black ladies here. They knock on my door alot. Pretty nice people actually. To bad their so batshit heretical

lol good catch

For once California is doing it right.

Who is more heretical, Mormons or Jehova's Witnesses?

>Mormons are taking over

first you call us wisconsin bros because we elected trump then you say we need to be nuked because king nigger flooded us with syrians.

>trusting a Sup Forumsack in the current year

Get the top 4 to Canada, they are literally shitholes, or useless anyways.

Texas goes to Mexico, also gets rid of the cartels.

Nuke Arkansas, rednecks and muslims gone, the fallout would travel east and take out most of the south, which would be awesome and still keep most of florida safe.

what about all the different brands of christians?

i like how fucking blanket this shit is

WOO-HOO!!! GO MORMONS!!!!

Jehova's witness but smidge. Id say mormans are more theologically dangerous though since they are so widespread and actually taken seriously.

The average person isn't responsible for shipping in shitskins, only the people that brought them their and their liberal supporters

Second largest

Mormonism is the most based religion.

>very white
>suppose to have lots of children
>installs traditional values
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=UaMCMLnBTno

>Jews and Muslims swung the vote for Trump.
Oh shi...

>Oregon
>Mormon

People are religious in this state? We're like the largest non-religious state in the unchurched belt.

>Mormon
>Jewish
America, you have a problem.

not really, it is just saying the second largest religion in the state is mormon

so christians could be 4%, mormons could be 2% and oregon could be 94% atheist theoretically

States with a high Muslim population seem more likely to vote republican than states with a high Jewish population this last election.

Arkansas, how did you let this happen? Do they all work at Wal-Mart?

We mormons.

But don't let anyone think mormons are preferable to muslims or jews. It's a disgusting heretic cult.

>No alcohol

Islam lite

How many jews are there in the world again?

>hawaii is buddhist
fuck yea go hawaii

Too many.

>Texas
>Muslims
>Not Catholics

>in before people arguing that Catholics are actually Christian
>they're not

Anyone notice all the blue states are jewish?

Seems like the map isn't actually the 2nd biggest, but rather the largest aside from protestant/catholic. My guess at least. All of the Mexican areas would easily be catholic.

Alabamafag here, when you say Mormon is the second largest you mean it is maybe 2% Mormon. We may fuck our cousins but we're based.

No one actually fucks their cosuin though

>Church started by Christ
>not Christians

>inb4ign your own post

In Georgia, can confirm the Atlanta area is chock full of Jews

Jews go where the money is and that sure as hell isn't in the south.

>The Jewish states are the most liberal

People forget there are only like 4 popular religions.

oy vey stop noticing patterns you antisemite

Actually, the correct answer would likely be methodist or catholic.

'Christian' is not a religion, it's a group of religions banding together mostly for political power under a common banner despite different beliefs.

Did u not see the muslim state?

If "spiritual" isn't the highest answer you deserve to be nuked*

I wonder what this fucking map looked like before Obama.
Stupid fucking nigger did his best to destroy the country, most of it kept quiet.

Wisconsin is liberal and voted for Trump; these are not contradictory statements. Thank you for your service this election but it's for the best in the long run if you get nuked

Yes. Mental Floss is shitty.

According to a report produced by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life the self-identified religious affiliations of Utahns over the age of 18 as of 2008 are:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 58% (labeled as Mormon on survey)
Unaffiliated 16%
Catholic 10%
Evangelicals 7%
Mainline Protestants 6%
Black Protestant Churches 1%
No Answer 1%
Other Faiths 1%
Buddhism

The states 99.9999999% Baptist. There's literally two Jehovah's Witnesses.

Nuke Druid Hills.

I can only dream

Why aren't Mormons and Jehovah's Witness counted as christian

>Louisiana

Christianity is the norm, so it gets broken down by denomination.

Also, butthurt protestants don't consider mormonism christianity because the Mormons are cucking them

Full name: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It's Jesus Christ's Church. Not heretic nor cult.

This

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
CONVERT OR DIVERT

It's extremely heretical. And mormons are too stupid and/or brainwashed to understand how or why

>Texas
>Muslims
I have a hard time believing that.

God I hope so. I was thinking of converting actually. I've only seen mormons being happy, having big successful white families, and generally being a benefit to society.

How are Mormons number 2 in Utah?

Whats wrong with mormons? They keep to themselves and keep the degeneracy to a minimum.

Are you catholic by anychance?

>talking about religion like it matters at all

What gave it away?

What brand of fedora do you wear?

Wait. Isn't Mormon also part of Christianity? I am not a Cristian myself, so please someone educate me.

Ps. Love when Mormon missionary tries to chrisianise me, so I just tease him with some brosex.

The autistic screeching of the most cuckolded religion on the globe.

Memes aside, I respect catholics but your pope is a moron

It is a part of christianity but because its so new and their tennets are really weird they get shit on by every other christian group

>person mentions atheism online
>"le epic fedora maymay xD"

Yes. Both. The road is narrow.

>tfw jew
t-thanks Bernie

You haven't answered my question

Literally better than fucking mormons

I'm inclined to agree about the Pope. I miss Benedict. Aka Palpatine

As diverse as christianity is, mormons and jehovah's witnesses are different because they add or change the fundamental doctrine too much to be the same thing. That said they group several other denominations together just so they can have shit like muslim and jewish on there. Or else it would be all catholic, babtist, and evangelical.
In fact the fact that they counted catholic and babtist as the same religion is proof that they are totally full of shit and disqualify themselves from any relevancy. It also would make anyone who cites their map as automatically leaf-level posting.

I feel you man these shit skins ruined our state

>tfw based Mormons got our backs

Wasn't your last one a Hitler youth back in the day?

Ever been east of the Cascades?

They don't believe in a Trinitarian God.

They don't believe in the Divine and Human nature of Christ.

You need to believe those if you want to be Christian.

I have a few fedoras (idk the brands) but I only ever wore them unironically back when I was still a Christian

Scientologists are scientists!!!

I think he's more confused because Jehova's Witnesses are Christian by nature. Their only quirk that I know of beside the god and country bollocks is that they prefer New World over KJV.

And the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is all about freedom, right?

see

Like I said; no Trinity, no Divine Christ, no Christianity. Ez.

Not surprised by texas.

Federal government had been resettling muslims there like crazy. Aparently austin is just flooded with shitskins.

hmmm i wonder why

>implying I am religious
>admits that he's a fedora lord

The reason you're a fedora lord is because you burst into religious threads and start trashing religion in order to be "le supreme atheist"

Yup. Straight out of 1488 camp if I recall correctly. But don't quote me on that lol

You can't have just two Jehovah's Witnesses. You need a minimum of three, so that if one tries to leave the remaining two can shun him back into the fold.

>They knock on my door alot.
This happens everywhere.

Yeah it's a good life user.

It must hurt him to have a hue take over after him

stop wasting Sup Forums server resources you canuck piece of shit

If the second most popular religion in Utah is Mormon, what's the first?

Mormon, the map is bullshit.

The second largest should be "Unaffiliated," or Catholic if that doesn't count.

>white
>yuge families
>vote heavily red
>well dressed and not degenerate
>friendly
>good communities

They're still heretics but they are far superior to Muzzies or the others

Just visit a Starbucks around 75 through Dallas. It's like dark muslims on this end, light brown muslims on that end, and a gradient of brown in between.

(Captcha also featured a picture of Starbucks too)

It must sad to have nothing on Christmas, Ivan.

Don't worry, I'll donate my used clothes to you tomorrow as a gift :^)

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/02/russias-road-to-economic-ruin/&refURL=https://www.google.ca/&referrer=https://www.google.ca/