Why can't we make uniforms like this anymore?

Just remove the swastika and insert your country's flag and boom, coolest uniform out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/2008/07/02/world-national-pride-oped-cx_sp_0701patriot_slide2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no need to remove the flag m8

> Remove Swastika

Its the best bit you fucking cuck.

In reality you're the cuck

this

hugo boss makes a mean looking suit

duel of the cucks

fpbp
With out the splash of crimson you would never notice the silver details that truly stands out on the uniform that makes it one of the best designed in history.

>yfw DDR was the real successor of Third Reich

who else is rooting for the nazis in the man in the high castle

Dr krennic

>Faggots still worshiping the country that abandoned POWs to die in gulags, banned German culture, were forbidden from developing weapons to prevent competition from Russian licenses and replaced it with self loathing and brought the world Angela Meriel.

But at least their uniforms kid of looked like the nazis right?

we all are rooting for them my nigga

>"there will be several hundred thousand casualties but that's tolerable cause they are Americans"
>"raze the city"
Are you a cuck or you didn't watch the show?

Watch the series. The Nazis win again like they did in Season 1.

>banned German culture
I was kinda joking but that's absolute rubbish and any Eastern German will tell you that.
Eastern commies were great proponents of high culture.

>German Marching songs BANNED
>Why WW2 happened BECAUSE GERMANS ARE EVIL
>Want to visit your family in West Germany? NO!
>German military pensions> NO!

Did you not watch the rest of the episode where Obergruppen John Smith tells them to fuck off and later saves that day?

hmmm..

>Just remove the swastika and insert your country's flag and boom, coolest uniform out there.

East Germany did that.

That's strawman, and I never said it was a great state dude, just that they didn't "ban German culture", and even ironically did more at preserving it than West Germany under Allied occupation.
>John Smith
Smith is an American. Point is Himmler and many others see Americans as inferior. Supporting Nazis in the show, as an American, that's cuckery of the highest order.

aesthetic as fuck

>tfw armbands are out of style
I hear that a lot of Europe has banned political uniforms or was that the UK only

Also, "Germans are evil" is a West Germany thing.
East never undervent anything similar. Even Stalin dropped anti-German propaganda during war and insisted it was a war on Nazism, not Germans.
Western Allies weren't so kind, read about how there were plans to depopulate Germany, turn it into agricultural country and so on.
You're mixing things up here.

>Here is what East Germany banned
>STRAWMAN! EAST GERMANY WAS WONDERFUL!

go back to leftypol, troglodyte.

>Supporting Nazis in the show, as an American, that's cuckery of the highest order.

And yet Nazi America is much better than it's real world counterpart. And Himmler never stated that, it was the antagonist Who Himmler arrested.

Both Germany taught their young they were born with the sin of being German. Case in point Merkel (raised in East Germany) and her quest to destroy Germany.

Why should the east german leadership, a group of people who spent the war in exile from Germany or in concentration camps, give a fuck about POWs of the regime that persecuted them? Honecker and Ulbricht were enjoying wearing the jackboot that was up those POWs' ass for a change.

At the meeting where they discuss plans for attacking Japanese, Himmler says exactly what I said.
And those guys sent to aid Smith were SS, so Himmler's.
>leftypol
Not a communist, I'm just saying you're totally wrong and you should research the subject more. The fact Merkel is an idiot doesn't mean anything, what a shitty argument.

Also

>East Germany so fucked DDR troops risk Stasi reprisal to help children escape into West Germany.

>Why should you care about your people's welfare and soldier class?

Spoken like a true rat fuck commie cuck.

t. person which grandparents hasn't had to flee from a commie regime

We do, formal military dress is still pretty bitching in most countries. We're just more used to seeing higher ups in formal military dress because we took pictures of goering and such, not hanz fuckwit who we killed like a bitch in a trench somewhere.

Picture related, standard german uniform from WW2.

t. people who don't understand I'm not saying DDR was a good state even though I repeated it 3 times
do I need to write it in some other language so you get it?

we were so goddamn close

When is Pence going to hook him up with a fucking decent tailor? Fucking hell Pence. You're VP, this is your job man.

in the words on ben " im a faggoty ass jew that sounds like autism in motion" shapiro ....THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZ

to bad hitler attacked russia

world would be a perfect place by now.

Why is modern military aesthetics so lame? We could have cyberpunk ss uniforms, but nope.

I'm a dandy and uniforms are always a sign of total lack of taste.

Because it is a uniform that represents countless atrocities against multiple races, violations of several articles of war, fascism, communism, and degeneracy. Piece of shit.

Niceme.me

>Why can't we
I never could in the first place

>Both Germany taught their young they were born with the sin of being German.
East Germany didn't teach that. They blamed fascism (which to them was a natural evolution of capitalism). That's part of the reason that after reunification the east has always been more sympathetic to nationalist political parties. They weren't as innoculated as their western counterparts who viewed anything to the right of the CDU/CSU to be poison.

>>Why should you care about your people's welfare and soldier class?
The GDR didn't see them as their people. The same way you and I don't give a fuck about dindus.

Yeah, why doesn't anybody wear that uniform anym-

DAS RAZCIZT

Doesn't look as based desu, but still looks cool.

John Smith is absolutely based and you just can't admit that America would be better off with a John Smith in charge

t. john smith

Why are all the security detail guys wearing safety-glasses?

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

Yep. Easterners were never guilt-tripped that much.

Carabinieri always based af.

>Supporting Nazis in the show, as an American, that's cuckery of the highest order
No it isn't. Smith is ideologically aligned with the Nazis and is able to support a nice comfy deniggerized and jew free USA.

>This claim
What's your basis famalamalam?

forbes.com/2008/07/02/world-national-pride-oped-cx_sp_0701patriot_slide2.html

Where is this image from?

They could always say "those were other Germans." The West said "That was us. We're sorry."
Best example was the 1972 attack on the Israeli Olympic team. West Germany was fucking outraged that their jewish "friends" were getting BTFO. East German TV was broadcasting live news coverage that actually helped the Palestinian terrorists to operate more effectively.

I love the idea, thank you user~

>'ho DDR had somehow same looking uniforms'

> (you) *autistic screeching

No, more like uncommon.

Mexican army dress like they are about to destroy some alien hive-mind, does that count?

>Anything that shatters my disillusion is autistic screeching

It was so awesome in East Germany. Thats why they had to shoot people trying to escape it.

Being old enough to remember west german handwringing about east germans not being adequately conditioned in the 90s. You know how the V4 countries don't toe the EU's cuck line? East Germany brought its people up in a similar manner.

A sea of white males.

Feels good man. Canada always follows the USA's lead (T2 was basically Obama light). Looking forward to the changes.

>Tfw Argentina and Chile adopted the prussian model for their armies

>t. autistic screecher

No they just had their own cuck line issued by the USSR that blessed us years later with this bitch.

>t. delusional leftycuck.

I agree the SS uniform looks like sex.

Has anyone seen the new US Army dress uniforms? They look like something sloppily put together with scraps from Walmart. Fucking ridiculous, and it looks cheaply made too. Most of the US branches' formal dress wear look terrible maybe with the exception of the Marine Corp but in comparison to the SS's Hugo Boss uniforms, the SS BTFO's to this day any uniform ever produced.

I wish the army would uncuck itself, the green formal dress wear uniforms looked far better than this bullshit blue crap.

No it looks stupid. You're supposed to look classy, not brutish.

>Woukd you like to know more?

i never said what your stated was wrong, actually i fully agree with all what you said in your 7 posts. It doesn't change the fact you are an autistic screecher, no matter if i'm a leftycuck or not. And my trip du*bs prove Kek is on my side so...

I unironically like SS uniforms, they are easily one of the most aesthetic uniforms in modern age militaries

But nothing beat Spanish uniforms

why dont you move to cuba?
nigger

Looks like something faggots wear, are you trolling

It's a pic of the girl I'm dating atm. Why?

It protects then against camera flash/other potentially disorienting flashes of light

Canada has the most iconic military uniform in the world
RULE CANADIA
CANADIA RULE THE WAVES

*ironic

Thanks, but they look like the clear kind you wear in a lab. Not sure how that works preventing you from bright lights.

It's the same kind of uniform desu, just look at the pockets and everything. Just need some decorations and bling and it's ready and pimpin' for killing jews

in my opinion. the Jedi are cucks

Fuck of