I Want To see Trump use Zero Executive Orders

A true President doesn't need executive orders, he can get the house and the senate to agree with him using the awesome power of logic. If he wants something done he can go to Congress and convince them it's a good idea, the use of executive orders shows you are a bad President. A true President can get others to willfully follow.

t. a left-leaning rational moderate

Easy to do when you control both house and senate.

I hope Trump takes control of the military and launches a self-coup to strip Congress of power then rule as an absolute leader with his son as heir.

That's fucked

The President has the constitutional power to use executive orders. That has always been the case. For example, if the President decides that we should move a naval fleet from x to y, he has to issue an executive order to the DoD to do it. The issue is the use of unconstitutional executive orders.

>Leaf

You faggots are really going hard tonight

hes going to use the most in history.

you got trolled faggot.

Shut up faggot a 1000 year trumpenreich would be awesome

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING EARLIER TODAY!!!

This would be the way to put himself among the greats. You want your face on MT. Rushmore this is how you do it.

>even though you have the power to do it, you don't use it. This will garner the ultimate respect.

He already said he would use as few as possible

Apparently Obongo warned him against them too

You faggots clearly don't understand the Constitutional and legitimate use executive orders. Let me give an example.

On day one he could declare via executive order "Build the wall!"

Everything could be done to do so other than spending which congress with later have to approve.

This is like the ignorant movement during the early 00's when people were saying "no earmarks". This shit always finds a way to be kicked around.

Exec orders are alpha af. i hope he uses the most

this is a trump supporter making an ironically "funny" post

ignore him. he does not believe this and is attempting to troll you all.

This 100%

You are a poor troll

You are an idiot and don't understand the constitution. Executive orders are allowed

>leaf
stop caring about our politics so much you pathetic shitskin

Stop caring about American politics. It's not your buisness

Fuck that
God-Emperor when

That's dictator shit

Dude we areally a democracy

I wonder if deep down every republican subscribes to the fuhrer principle. They say they love to shrink the government, but they do wish they stopped people from doing certain things.