A HAHAHAHA

A HAHAHAHA

They know they can't beat trump in 2020

How is Manchelle qualified to be POTUS?

We just electrd Trump. Qualifications are a thing of the past.

>supporting inheritance of power if they are women
k

>HUR DURR BLUMPF ISN'T QUALIFIED
Not even Sworn in and he made more jobs than obongo ever did

Ivanka 2024

Eric 2032

Barron 2040

>YFW OBAMA PASSES AN AMENDMENT SAYING THAT WIVES AND CHILDREN OF PRESIDENTS CAN'T RUN THEMSELVES

>nigger president was a one term senator with zero experience
>qualifications are a thing of the past AFTER Trump, who has experience running a business for decades and maintaining over 400 corporations

You know someone doesn't have a argument when they are biased toward one person and unbiased toward the other.

>Obama
I meant Trump.

She'll get elected to Congress from a liberal district then use that to win a Senate seat. From there she has political "experience" and her husband's name.

The only qualifications you need are to have been born in the US and be over (I think) 30 years of age.

Liberals believe being a qualified man's wife makes you qualified.

nice flag

mark?

It's 35 old jersey.

She's legally qualified.

>How is Manchelle qualified to be POTUS?

sucks a mean cock

He literally didn't say anything about Obama conservacuck

No, I'm pretty sure he's getting his shit pushed in by some burly Polish drug smuggler in prison or something.

Decades of international business experience with connections across the world. Extremely familiar with domestic economical issues. Testified to congress on multiple occasions.

More qualified than Obama was

She got 11k votes this year, ahead of schedule.

There will be only one dynasty.

Shitty answer. Running for President is nothing but a glorified job interview. If you sat down in front of a potential employer and they asked you, "how are you qualified for this job" would you say "well the last guy you hired wasn't qualified, so fuck that, hire me" or would you try to convince him of your qualifications?

Which is what Trump did. Trump got up in front of the American people and made a very strong case for why his business experience and negotiation expertise qualifies him. He didn't say, "the last guy wasn't qualified so you have to hire me lol."

But Barron..