WE WUZ CRUSADERZ N SHEIT

Don't you people realize how thoroughly retarded this is. It's basically whitey's version of Jihad, and "Deus Vult" is the "Allah Ackbar" of this movement. I for one don't buy it. I didn't give a shit about the Pope before, and I certainly don't do it now with that faggot Franciscus.

You need to work on presentation. The crusader imagery is pretty cool and inspiring, I'll admit, but there must be a better way to spin it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its stupid larping. Kids on here like it because they played assassins creed and think templars are cool. Religion is stupid bullshit, doesn't matter whether they're worshipping a pedophile warlord or a dead kike on a stick. Its skydaddy bullshit. We have to embrace atheism, not get stuck in the delusions of the past

the ironic thing is that the muslims are the ones actually doing what they roleplay about doing.

Hezbollah literally brought Christmas to Aleppo this year, while the DEUS VULT tards are still sucking trumps dick for sucking israel's dick

*tips rake*

>we have to embrace atheism
>atheism is the root of today's degeneracy
>leaf larping as a voice of reason

It's time to bring Alberto Barbosa posting back

>atheism is the root of degeneracy

Sorry, who was it that was shilling for the end of slavery, all men equal under god, blah blah blah? Christcucks. Go fuck yourself

muslims are STILL buttblasted about the crusades and call us crusaders, if they want to get angry about it then by all means lets give it to them

>It's basically whitey's version of Jihad, and "Deus Vult" is the "Allah Ackbar" of this movement.
No, you stupid emasculated cuck.
Kebab extremists murder innocent people.
Western extremists call people cucks, tweet pictures of frogs and vote for politicians you don't like.
There's a difference.

No its even worse. Today's atheists shill for Marxism social justice.

> Western extremists call people cucks, tweet pictures of frogs and vote for politicians you don't like.
You don't understand what I ment. I want the "crusades", except I'm not sure the framing right now is the best. Yeah it may sway some 15-20 year olds online, but getting the neuro-surgeon and particle phycisists to accept it takes some more work. The only reason "deus vult" works for the middle easterners and niggers is because they're so god damned stupid. Getting first world people on board is more difficult.

>being against institutionalized breeding of niggers is a bad thing

Being an atheist =/= being a retard

I'll second this. I'm militantly atheist & the most cucked people I know are "agnostic" or "spiritual", I respect theists more because at least they have the balls to pick a fucking side.

No obviously not every atheist is some deranged fedora. But you can deny most of todays outspoken proponents of atheism are are also leftists. Hell most seen to wear that as a badge of honor as if the two somehow go hand in hand.

"others"

Well yeah but that's because they're trying to be trendy pseudo-intellectual polygender cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ04mfAY2BU

Settle down Muhammad.
We'll make it quick and swift.
Deus Vult!

t. guy in the yellow hat

Oh shut the fuck up, you won't do shit.

You're new to this so let me explain. There are 4 levels of belief
>gnostic theism
reserved for retards
>agnostic theism
also reserved for retards
>gnostic atheism