MTV BTFO BY THE NOSE

Is he (((our guy))) pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=G1IewlAi7dA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, he is a disgusting overweight jew that makes shit content, I hope he kills himself. You should probably kill yourself too for even bringing him up.

no, fuck off

>shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You must love (((MTV)))

Little white boi keep getting cucked by mtv and the media

is $200 okay?

h3h3 is for people who have an iq lower than 80, or people younger than 18

I like him, but this is a shit thread. Fuck off.

This is like the 6th thread of this Betafag today

At a funeral. Whats this video?

>i'm white
who's he kidding?

>Voted for Hillary
>Advocates black lives matter
>Our guy

Reddit tier humor.

wtf I love [INSERT JEW HERE] now

Fed up of this fucking reddit tier jew being spammed here. just grow the fuck up, jesus.

Who the fuck even has cable tv anymore? Either for economic or political reasons, you have to be a retarded cuck if you're paying $100/month for that overpriced leftist garbage.

this guy has a hot gf

Poast hilla nudes

He's like 5'6" and still scored a tall qt like Hila

thats not hilla thats the bitch from SNL

Daily reminder that not only is h3h3 garbage tier """comedy""" for 12 year olds now, but back when they first started & had only a few hundred subscribers they ripped off Sam Hyde's videos word for word. Most got deleted, I think the only one still up is "mind=blown" which Ethan admits he took from Sam after being called out for it. I remember the drama about it back in 2013/2014 when MDE and Sam calling into h3h3's twitch or some livestream back when they had it and calling Ethan a "faggot kissass who ripped off his vids" and Ethan was visibly upset and ended the stream. Even more drama came later once h3h3 got a little bigger (still in Israel, but up to like 150k subs) but I'm on mobile & don't have their reddit fight screencaps or anything atm. Pretty fun times tbqh.

Now look; end of 2016 and MDE's one shot at relevancy got destroyed for literally being too "politically incorrect/secretly anti-semitic" and the gang is broken up once again after all reuniting for World Peace. Now MDE is back to a tiny cult following on a nonmonetized youtube channel with vertical cameraphone Sam Hyde solo vids (which are very hit or miss).

Meanwhile Ethan from h3h3 went from legit broke AF to a literal multimillionaire in the span of 2 years through Youtube with increasingly awful content now dumbed down for kids ever since they started getting truly mainstream.

Ethan has *some* talent and originality in his old reaction vids ("Maregasm" is his magnum opus and "Alison Gold - ABCDEFG" also comes to mind - shit he'd never do these days) so I don't hate him, but every time I see h3h3 anywhere (especially Sup Forums where Sam Hyde is a literal meme) all I can think of is this dude gained popularity from ripping off Sam content and is now a multimillionaire because of stealing Sam Hyde's material.

Not a Sam Hyde fanboy either; so much of his solo phone stuff is terrible. MDE as a group though is legendary. And sadly now gone forever while h3h3 thrives :(

>didnt read lol

shit nigger i cant believe i read that. agreed tho. i personally messaged sam and told him to sell out to the jews. he shouldve listened

youtu.be/1ufw9tDaJ-w

that fucking rabbit hole line triggered me into the depths of hell

Lol vaape naaytion Amarite

Ethan get off our board, we all use adblock

>shamelessly lifting Filthy Frank
Eh.

He actually made a really good point at around 6:50

>I've never thought about "us white people" as a group
>They're fucking with my brain, they've put me in this mindset"