Nate Silver

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/812304736619732992

Those states would be fucked up real good in a nuclear war actually.

>his second most inaccurate prediction this year

I thought their raging terror would gradually die down after the election, but it's only ramping up.

Awesome.

>Hawaii
>the state that is a state because of all the navy bases on it
>not first to go when the missiles start flying

are there not a lot of nukes in wyoming? i thought thats the higest risk area? hawaii would get nuked by china so they can invade it easier plus shut our control over the pacific and alaska by russia for easier siberian invasion

so what he's saying is trump will win in 2020?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>nuking the place you want to take over and occupy
lemme tell you about a little something something called "radiation"

>Nate Tinfoil
>relevant
2016 blew him the fuck out

>not nuking the place you want to take over and occupy
its like you want to lose the war or something.

>forgetting to nuke pearl harbor
>forgetting to nuke the oil in alaska

>trump still wins election anyway

>Nate Tin

What is the point of conquering a nuclear wasteland?

It's fine if it explodes in the air and isn't "salted"

Hiroshima was inhabitable weeks after the bombing

Chernobyl on the other hand. That was an explosion on the ground. Not even a proper nuke

>people

sooooooooooooooo Trump still wins?

Nate Silver inaccurate as usual. Wyoming is full of nuclear stockpiles, it would be a target.

>Nate Sliver

>Be Wyoming
>Escape the massacre of the nuclear holocaust because your state is so unimportant that there's literally nothing there to target
>Nukes going off around the world trigger a seismic event which pops Yellowstone, Wyoming destroyed

Only thing I have to object to really is the tattoo..

For every single retarded liberal city yuppie there's an equally retarded rural hillbilly redneck.

AAAhahahahaha
good ol' nate still trying. best of luck boyo

>(((city people)))

Underrated

But I thought Illary won the popular vote.

>the nuclear holocaust
>the
He talks like it will come to pass for certain. Good thing it's a guy whose predictions are a complete failure.

>inb4 the people of Alaska, Hawaii, and Wyoming are burnt to a crisp.

> (OP)
>are there not a lot of nukes in wyoming?

Yes, there are. The south east of Wyoming is a huge priority target for any country in a nuclear exchange with the US.

The safest states would be Oregon, or the northern half of Maine. They lack high priority targets and are not downwind of the major impact zones.

>Even after a nuclear war Trump still wins.

You tired of winning yet?

You mean that thing that's 90% gone after two weeks?

Saved

Nope.

And yet, despite all this, Silver was the most accurate data scientist of them all, because he was the one who noticed Clinton's lead suddenly collapsing in the last week.

Huffington Post said Clinton was a 99% chance to win, and attacked Silver for giving a 30-odd percent chance to exactly what ended up happening.

His attempt at being a pundit may have backfired, but the actual 538 model came out of this election looking pretty good.

>nuclear war
>Minuteman central, Wyoming, left alone

Nate really doesn't leave Manhattan does he?

>texas

fuck that. any nukes or whatever nuclear bull shit tries to fuck with us, we'll shoot those mother fuckers out of the sky before they can even hit terminal velocity and celebrate by scootin' on over to whataburger before watching

>an
>all
>texas
>super bowl

>His will be done.

Has racism lost its shock value to the point where the left now feels the need to push nuclear holocaust as the next scare tactic?

What a fucking retard. Alaska has 3 major military bases AND the fucking early warning missile radar sites. Hawaii has fucking Pearl Harbor, the US's major naval base in the pacific, and WYOMING has motherfuckinh Cheyenne Mountain, the home of NORAD, the fucking heart of our nuclear warfare command and control. Who is this fucking moron?

>Nate predicts a nuclear apocalypse
Wew, crisis averted.

Pretty sure Santa will deliver several hundred warheads to Hawaii on Nuclear Christmas as well considering the Naval bases and such...

Thanks for cheering me up user. I was really sad today since I couldn't celebrate my first dog's birthday since he passed away 10 months ago.

FUCK YEAH

>Cheyenne Mountain
>Wyoming
Fucking kek

>Silver was the most accurate data scientist of them all,
no he wasnt. LA Times daybreak were

>his Twitter pic
>"Why So Many Predictions Fail – but Some Don't"

I know he wrote a book with that title, but was that his Twitter pic before people started giving him shit for being wrong about L I T E R A L L Y everything this election cycle?

>WYOMING has motherfuckinh Cheyenne Mountain, the home of NORAD, the fucking heart of our nuclear warfare command and control. Who is this fucking moron?
did you ever wonder why they picked that mountain?
because its nuke proof

They've been playing the nuke card since at least the third debate, so it's not even new.

To be fair, they really boxed themselves in a year ago with the "literal Hitler" thing. When that fails where can you possibly escalate the scaremongering to except "total nuclear annihilation"?

right on, fellow liberty loving patriot. one thing about that picture though:

>muh fence

NOT FOR MUCH LONGER. we're getting the biggest chunk BY FAR of The Wall c. 2017, so that's gonna need to be fixed.

Isn't Alaska full of nuclear silos and ports because of the proximity to russia? What the hell is he saying?

>did you ever wonder why they picked that mountain?
>because its nuke proof
In theory, and when you have thousands of warheads why not nuke it from orbit just to be sure.

>USA gets nuked because of Trump
>Still wins the election

Nate Bronze

Fuckin right we are

>fuck Austin

Nate Silver is the guy who sits down at a roulette table, bets black three times in a row and gets lucky enough to be right, and then all of a sudden the compulsive gamblers think he's "got a system".

>Nuclear holocaust
>Trump still wins

he made that nerd dildo himself, "bespoke"

You got a fair shot at roulette. The trick is betting everything on one roll.
Once.

hawaii would be a primary target for sure, it is invaluable to have an island so much closer to wherever it needs to be, who knows what kind of munitions are stored there

Radiation goes away. Don't be a baby.

Lol wyoming would be toast, colorado is target #1

>Haircut.
>Bow tie.
>Those fagboy stripper style suspenders.

>The Left still doesn't realize that a large portion of the Right would welcome WWIII, ACW2, orTEOTWAWKI as much as MAGA

Not quite. The soviets had designed a special missile for Cheyenne Mtn. The SS-18mod 3. Each one had a single 25 MEGATON warhead. There was probably at least half a dozen targeted at NORAD HQ. So no, it wouldn't be nuke proof.