Leaf

>leaf
Who is he? What does he want? Why does he wear the mask? I know you've seen him in the threads. His autism is unprecedented. He does contribute to discussions. He just comes in and shits all over the Canadians. I kind of like him tbqh.

*doesn't

Some autistimo with script

his dedication is NEARLY unprecedented

i feel like i triggered him into existence

>inventing some autistic character then samefagging laudatory threads about yourself

It's a saturday night, buddy. Christmas eve.

Godspeed, user.

what a super forced counter meme. 1/10

It's not me but I did ask him about his autism a few weeks back when I noticed him. He says he wants to rid Sup Forums of the leafs. When asked he also posts some kind of weird code. Anyone have it?

mine is better and actually realistic

DID YOU DOWNLOAD HIS PHOTO

THATS HOW HE GETS YOU.

HES AFTER OUR SECRETS.

DON'T COME TO CANADA, FUCK OFF.

I hate my politicians who have pozzed our country and subverted our commonwealth traditions.

Economic cycle

>literally admitting your graphs are meme

A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican man walk into a gay bar. They approach a leaf with a 2-inch long, always-flaccid penis using a laptop at a table.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the leaf. "You can toss my Mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple-covered penis while I ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping oft-fucked asshole."

"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the leaf. "But first I need to start a bait thread on Sup Forums. It will just take a moment."

Who? explain. i dont know what your talking about?

>...

>leaf

Imposter.

gayest thing ive ever read

no they're not

someone/some people who post
>leaf
with this particular pepe like

kys