What do you guys think of right wing red pill Jews???

What do you guys think of right wing red pill Jews???

Other urls found in this thread:

matlabmadness.ytmnd.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't exist.

I think he's ugly desu senpai uwu

I like krauthammer generally but he is dead wrong about Trump and always has been.

Besides anything Trump related he's generally dead on.

Actually most of the right wing jews have been anti trump as far as I can tell.

>rely makes ya think ;)

Jews are just tribal as fuck and no matter if they're left or right, they work for the guild at the expense of non-Jews.

You can learn a lot about success by studying their ways.

Yet, here I am.

curious

He looks like a Disney villain

He supports has "president".

Krauthammer is based

He worked for the Mondale campaign as a kid. I don't view him as a real conservative. I heard him last night poo pooing the idea Israel shouldn't steal all Palestinian land. But where will the Palestinians live after Israelis fully erase their state?

He probably wants to send them here...

Anyone else?

Krauthammer just wants white Americans to go die for Israel in a nuclear war and nothing else.

Any other view he pretends to espouse is whatever he thinks will get the situation to that point.

I didn't know he was a villain in that movie.

>trusting neocons

what?

Haha +1

All influential jews are right wing and redpilled. Regarding jewish nation of course. This is why they so strong.

Nobody despises left wing Jews more than right wing Jews.

From what I've seen hes a great commentator and not even nearly biased as some other people from FOX like O'Brien (who sucks at Matlab).

>matlabmadness.ytmnd.com

He said he's hopeful of the future president

>Krauthammer
>Redpilled

It took him long enough to come around the smug faggot.

To be fair, Trump insulted krauthammer early on. I think that krauthammer took it personally which is why he seemed so pessimistic about Trump.

But it really lowered my esteem of krauthammer, I thought he would be above that sort of petty insult type thing.

I want to hate Krauthammer and his smug neocon face.

But then I can't help but feel bad for him, because he's a quadraplegic from the neck down.

They can't walk because they jumped into a pool and broke their spine.

You're spiritually cucked for being a jew.

Like what kind of twisted soul do you need to be to reencarnate a jew

Neocon scum who should emigrate to their homeland

I think he's a stand-up guy.

The ONLY way to red pill a jew is to convince him Jesus is the Jewish Messiah and that they crucified their King.

you can't ever trust a jew

lel

augmented Krauthammer when?

Krauthammer is not redpilled. He's a shill.

No such thing. Most "right wing" diaspora Jews, like Krauthammer, Bill Kristol, Ben Shapiro, Max Boot, etc. are neoconservatives.

Jews are only right wing in Israel. Really gets those neurons firing.

I want this fucker to die

I didn't realize Krauthammer was paralyzed even after seeing him on TV for so many fucking elections lol

Only thing I'll give Krauthammer is his name

It's a ridiculously badass last name

As one myself its conflicting. I guess since I was never strongly religious I easily soaked in the info and next thing I knew any religion left in me is basically gone. It's odd dealing with the family but I manage.