What would /pol do?

So I'm with a hot Celtic qt who I have redpilled over the last year. She started out as an blue pilled ignorant lemming but now she hates shitskins and makes holocaust jokes with me. Hot as can be and as redpilled as she is red headed, she voted for Trump and a migrant free America.

Problem is... I KNOW she is just a reflection of my political perspective, offering little to discourse other than a nodding head and a supportive "slaughter-all-of-the-Muslims" cheer to boot. I can tell she isn't the brightest light in the world, but she claims that she's had her IQ tested, resulting in a 120 (which I can't believe). Either I can't distinguish between an IQ 120 from that of a IQ 80 since they both classify as legally retarded to my too smart IQ 10,000,000 eyes, or IQ tests are bullshit.

Long story short, I'm the one who researches everything, is politically aware and thinks for her. I don't think she's going any further in schooling.

But most importantly, she's a fucking Celt! A goddamn filthy barbarian inbred Celt! The Romans would be disgusted that I dare reproduce with the fucking Celtic swine! Should I continue to rape the history of great Mediterranean cultures or should I cleanse the world of her degenerate people?

>discuss

Pics and timestamp or gtfo.

Your thread stinks.

Wait what, obviously fuck her.

>she is red headed
run away.
you have been warned

>Nobody as autistic as you can ever red pill anyone or even get a GF
b8

Shes clearly banging Jamal on OP's back. Republican women are crazy for the BBC.

>trusting her man on manly subjects
Yep, 120 IQ without a doubt. Marry her.

>Red head women are crazy for the BBC.
fixed that for you

Stop being stupid. Women are not for politics. They're for breeding.you want a mother not a drinking buddy.

keep your dago genes away from the whites

Things that happened: the post.

Red heads are an endangered species. Red headed women should only breed with red headed men to preserve the genes.

Hook her up with a ginger and go find a... whatever race you think you are and have many white children with that.

Her IQ is probably 120, but she's still a woman. They're generally designed to latch on to an attractive mate and reinforce them. You've recognized this, but you haven't recognized it for what it is. Marry her, Breed her. Take care of her and your kids.

in my honest opinion as a man of italian/roman birth, reproduce with and marry only the women of our people. HOWEVER, i find it totally acceptable to take her as a concubine or a girlfriend as long as you dont marry her. i mean its just you giving an inferior being your superior genes ya know?

>red headed

Get to work breeding you ungrateful swine

Fake, OP is a fat virgin fag
>thread hidden

Nice roleplaying thread, take it to another board, thanks.

This is basically the ultimate redpill for a woman; to be loyal to the mate. Though you gotta make sure she is actually ready. Then marry her and do the sex.

that was a bit nonsensical, i mean you can do whatever just dont marry her.

> doesn't realize that people with real girlfriends don't ask Sup Forums for advice

Good point, user. The endgame is the proliferation of my dominant genes.

Low effort troll

>cleans the world of her degenerate people
how exactly do you plan on doing this?

OP, you faggot, you've found the perfect woman. she's obedient and listens to you. make 10 children with her. go, my son.

Abolish sunblock

Abandon ship me hearty, A Celt, moreover a ginger, does not good breeding stock make.

My mother has the so called "Celtic Curse", cause on my mothers side there's a lot of Potato blood, and also a couple gingers. Thankfully my mothers saw sense and got some superior full blooded Anglo dick.

>The celtic curse (haemochromatosis) is a genetic disorder where excessive amounts of iron are absorbed from the diet, leading to organ and tissue damage and even death, if left untreated.

>It's nicknamed the 'Celtic curse' because, while one-in-400 Europeans has the condition, in Ireland it's one-in-83, and one-in-five Irish people actually carry the gene.

That's not what ginger genes are for.

Ginger genes are an integral part of the master race. You don't want full ginger though.

Master race is dark/ black hair, red beard, light eyes, basic classically handsome features.

You don't want to be uniquely good looking. Many celebrities are uniquely good looking, then their kids come out ugly as fuck because they get a shuffle.

If you have generically handsome features, sure you won't be the best looking guy, but you will always best out the average in the looks department, which is really valuable over a few generations.

>3D

Plus she is an original celtic redhead.
Have to agree with Mr. Leaf.
10/10 would trade my 3rd wife Fatima and 5 goats for such a woman.

The autism is strong with you.

This is what I fear. These people are going extinct for a reason. They are objectively inferior.

>.If you have generically handsome features, sure you won't be the best looking guy, but you will always best out the average in the looks department, which is really valuable over a few generations.

You sound like a homosexual. Why are you so concerned what males look like?

but as concubines? meant not for breeding but for fucking and thats it. i mean maybe its just a personal thing but i find no problem with giving her my superior genes as long as we dont get married. and we are talking a purely fantastical world where i can feasibly take concubines and impregnate them without having to pay child support.

For the same reason someone would be worried about how smart their kids would be or whether or not their skin is white? This is some basic fucking eugenics man

If you don't care that's fine, but don't put another man down when they care about what their lineage is going to be

>IQ tests are bullshit.

Tell me more pls

Pure meds arent white, you problably are 1/32 med

Is she fat? She might be aligning her views with yours so you won't leave. It also sounds like you're really insecure

She obviously needs the BBC

>Italian\Roman birth
>Muh heritage

You're fucking American you fucking massive faggot.

>Problem is... I KNOW she is just a reflection of my political perspective, offering little to discourse other than a nodding head and a supportive "slaughter-all-of-the-Muslims" cheer to boot.
And whats wrong? Women dont have political preferences of their own, they just biologically can not due to how their brain works. So woman have political alignment of man who fucks her, or if she has no man, of state propaganda that fucks her in the head.
So one of the reason modern state wants to destroy proper marriage is to attain large mass of very reliable electorate consisting of brainwashed single women.

>Concubines

You're the cringiest Fedora tipping faggot in history

Why the hell is a fucking island negroid telling me what is and what is not white?

when people say they have had their IQ tested they usually mean an internet test which is like saying you met the president because you followed trump on twitter

>Long story short, I'm the one who researches everything, is politically aware and thinks for her.
That's a short story long. It will always be that way with any woman.

I think it actually usually means they had it tested

Allegedly verified by a psychologist.

I should emphasize that her entire gene pool seems to be low performance as well. Quite concerning, actually.

>maluable female

I'll trade you mine, she's intelligent but can't be swayed by anything

>meant not for breeding but for fucking and thats it

The only reason I tolerate my lass is because one day I hope she'll be the mother of my children. Her redeeming qualities are that she is a hard 7/10, my type, raised by a stable family (whom I get along with), believes in family values and is reasonably intelligent and redpilled. However, we share very few common interests, she annoys me to fuck oftentimes and I genuinely used to have plans to kill some of her friends.

Women are pointless except for the rearing of children and fucking, in all other regards they are worse than a man. If my current gf said she wanted a career or whatever, she'd be out the door and I'd have a wank instead.

I am the last man on earth with my last name. Whichever woman I choose to mother my children; she will be half of the trunk of the new family tree.

When I am considering a girl who may be my future baby mama, I don't go by the normal standards of lol look at dem tits oh shit she has a nice ass!

Of course hip to waist ratio is important but I also pay attention to:

-jawline
-index to ring finger ratio
-left or right handedness
-intelligence
-drive/ will
-phenotypes
-creativity to systematizing relationship

See, I am trying to find a woman that balances me out perfectly. I am only 5'10", so naturally I am going to marry a tall girl. I have pretty broad shoulders, but torso breadth is the #1 sexual phenotype of men, and I need to literally make as many high high quality sons as possible.

If you are incapable of determining what characteristics in a male are attractive to the opposite sex, you are sexually deficient. Don't you think there may be a slight advantage to being able to tell what you can do to increase your number of potential partners, and to know what it is you are currently doing that decreases your number of potential partners?

Or is it gay for me to want to have the highest potential number of partners to choose from; so I have access to the highest quality genetics that I have the potential to mate with, thus ensuring that I have the highest quality sons that is within the boundaries of my own predictable control

Redheads are the biggest sluts on Earth and also the best at pretending they aren't. She'll be the greatest girlfriend in the world until she decides one of the other dicks she's fucking is better than you. Run while you can.

gay

>I'm with a hot Celtic qt

shut the fuck up lying faggot

Make white children

>last man on earth with my last name

bullshit. even if true you should die because your weak line sucks.

What I would do
> Kill faggot OP
> Claim redhead qt for myself
> Produce many beautiful Celtic children

Nice get

>beautiful Celtic
Those aren't words that typically go together user, gingers get bullied for a reason.

Women don't have any original thought.
A woman that goes along with your opinions is better than women that go along with mainstream opinions.
She is as good as you'll ever get.

>Have Irish and Scott family
>Carry C282Y and haemochromatosis, presumably for generations
>Great Grandfather is born without any sign of it
>None of his descendants have it
>Everyone has reasonably high iron, but not anything close to unhealthy
>Women in the family now never develop anemia
>Gave it to my kids

There is hope.

Nice blog faggot

>believes Sup Forums
>thinks his wife is the one being controlled
You have no fucking idea.

Also just cause someone else is right, doesn't mean you aren't when you agree with them.
A lot of people have this "NEVER AGREE WITH ANYONE!" mentality. The truth is that she wasn't conned, she was taught by you. You are basically implying that math is a lie because your teachers taught it too you. Just cause someone told you doesn't make you an idiot. Naturally you should chose for yourself but don't be afraid to find that people agree with you.

>have a redhead friend
I want to hear her voice again.

Haha ok bud.

My great great grandpa made up my last name on Ellis island. My moms side has 65 people in it; grandma had 12 kids

My dads side had only 3

Anyway, don't question the strength of my genetic line, I will prove it's strength myself in time.

I may create a new last name though, since mine was only recently made up, I don't know what my family name was before that since the man who made up my last name was an orphan.

Sure I'm an American mutt. Europeans are foolish for thinking that's a bad thing. Being a mutt of European mixture is not strange; every European country is a mutt country, every mix in America is also in Europe.

Holy shit kill yourself

>Filthy Celt

TOP KEK

You think the Romans weren't any less inbred and degenerate as the Celts? Caligula smiles upon ye.

What ever happened to fucking who ever you want to fuck and that's the end of it.

You don't understand women OP.

Women don't have their own original thoughts or tastes. They are vessels waiting to adopt whatever beliefs or culture their man likes.

They adopt your political beliefs, music taste, clothing style, and sometimes your religion.

Why are you retarded?

>my wife just listens to me
>what do I do Sup Forums
You fucking dipshit. Women being independent has completely fucked western civilization. I agree it'd be nice for them to magically come to the same conclusions on their own but that will never happen and it's better for them to agree for dumb reasons

Well if she's redpilled you wont have to worry about her wanting to fuck a nigger. She wont fall for that jew scam

Whats his name?

I clappt

>Inb4 you're microwaving Hot Pockets and Refreshing to see those (You)s

What kinda Animu Bodypillow do you got OP?

Um, if you're not fair skinned, blond or red with light eyes, you're a nigger to me. I'm a purist. My genes are strong, perfect specimens. I found the perfect tall strawberry blond and have two great blond boys to carry on my line. You might as well be swinging from a tree and slinging your own feces.