Why are girls getting fatter (or "thicc") and why is it being encouraged?

Why are girls getting fatter (or "thicc") and why is it being encouraged?

They will get even fatter with environmental deregulation, as more chemcrap is dumed into the water. Thank trump

Why are more white girls getting asian boyfriends and why is it being encouraged?

Because black men prefer it and their tastes are shaping pop culture more and more.

Because you stupid fucking betas will keep fucking them they need to be held to a higher standard like the guys are

wew that's some thiccness
Trivia note: the reason nigs on twitter have been bastardizing words that end in "ck" into "cc" is because of gang violence. East coast the two main gangs are the Bloods and the Crips. Bloods will often mark their territory with "CK" or "Crip Killa." Thus, the Crips will never put a ck in their words and instead use cc.

This. Black men LOVE thicker women. You'll never see any skinny girls in any rap videos.

Thicc is a thing
12 year old.

unnatural water and unnatural food.

Thick women are more fertile. Thin women are weak and look like little boys.

I should also add that like the tranny boom, you will be called a bigot for questioning it. Learn to accept dygenics nd the creation of the goyim underclass, grandpa.

Because they lead largely sedentary lifestyles and eat poorly.

It is being encouraged because it's hot.

>girls getting fatter

American girls*

Do you really have to ask? Corruption of family values = less women teaching their daughters how to cook a healthy meal, and suggesting fast food as an easy alternative. The fatter they get, the lazier they are, until the easy alternative becomes the standard. I had maybe 5-10 cooked meals a year all my life. Fast food has always been my standard dinner. I can't imagine how much worse off the next couple generations will be.

perfect

Holy shit this has to be shopped

Thicc = diabetes bitchez.

>thick now means fat as fuck
i fucking hate this generation

HNNG

>77

HNNNNNNG

> he doesnt like a fat ass

Low test beta must like ass the same style as his sex life: flat

Strong economy and Thicc girls, I see no problem

only way americans can deal with their women

isn't she one of those post op korean girls?
why wouldn't she have a korean boyfriend?

I love these threads. Post more please.

Haha yeah user, you really activated my almonds with that one!
>*puts you in gas chamber*
DRUMPFKINS BTFO! haha
>*turns on the gas*
I'm ready for her!
>tosses your corpse into the furnace

This is the max THICCness right here. Perfectly soft and plump. Any THICCer and they cease to be THICC and become just another fat bitch

THICC

those proportions doe
THICCC

Also, sauce

Act like whales aren't disgusting idc, you are only fooling yourself.

Well I have a weigh gain / fat fetish so I'm just enjoying the ride 2bh family of mine

Females are getting fat and want to retain their pussy value

THHHICCCQQQ

Strongfat dykey thicc girls are the patrician's taste

interesting. Howd you figure that out?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Threadly reminder that 'thicc' has always been the beauty standard in white societies until the (((fashion industry))) came to town. Also, keep in mind that thick women will give you strong warrior-caste sons. The petite little twigs that used to be 'in' will give you scrawny twink sons. You're memeing yourself and weakening the white race if you don't like thick women.

Think, why do so few professional athletes have sons that live up to their father's ability? It's because these rich athletes marry petite little things, the son does not grow into a strong warrior-caste male. Just look at Arnold's beta male son, then look at his alpha as fuck son from his thicc latina maid.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, Sup Forums.

fit>thick

>shit diets worldwide
>sodas gmo trash for every meal
>fat positive feminists literally encouraging it
>blames stereotypical black tastes
What kind of dipshit actually believes the preferences of a minority of black men is causing the female obesity epidemic

Lucky fucker.

So we are in fact investing in the "THICC" infrastructure of America.

God I love my country.

there's the Sup Forums I know and love

I would love to make those milk pouches swing while doggy style fucking her, if you know what I mean

did we ever find out who she is

Ok this made me jelly. But they look happy together

Cos it sells food dumb ass

Exactly, fucking so called red pilled numbskulls fall for all the jew tricks.

too thin, men prefer meat, only dogs want bones like that

I want to be under her as she poos in my face and smears it in with her ass.

No, you idiot. Go look at some models from the 50s.

My fellow fitizens

You cook the rice you pay the price

Lillias Right
She is chunky

OH FUG MUH DICK

Not sure if whipped or closet fags

I expected this to come from a Kraut, not you too ye cunt??

>that man stomach

No thanks famalam. I'll take something comfortably in between "I feel like I'm fucking a man" and "I feel like I'm fucking a whale"

She got herself a keeper to be honest, a boyfriend like that is high price and high quality

FATTT

Soft-fit is the best of both worlds

i actually like thick women but for some reason this bitch looks bored and its not oing it for me

Feminism

$$$$$

>>fat positive feminists literally encouraging it

>literally

This is the definition of not being able to accept that something is your own fault.

How can it be a "man stomach" if women can have it

checkmate atheists

y-you too..

Women nowadays want two things from a man, money and to feel superior to him, with Asian men they're hedging their bets pretty smart in both of those categories

>tfw into fat chicks
>start using the term "thicc" as it takes off to seem more normie
>actual normies are now apparently after fatter and fatter females

How the fuck am I supposed to be contrarian now?

I've actually noticed a steady surge in "fit culture" among non-retarded women

Thanks for this

A "successful" young woman amongst other women is one that receives gifts and restaurant food on a daily basis.

They no longer cook, clean or sew, they don't care what their lower half looks like anymore as long as they have cosmetics for their face for their selfies.

More selfies = more desperate men buying them things thinking they'll get blowjobs. They'll band together to try and psychologically attack any man that doesn't spend 100% of their resources on making their hips wider and wider until they explode into a cellulite mess (which they try to hide using yoga pants).

Men can't keep up with their raging appetite, so they resort to stimulant drugs. Hence you see a lot of low IQ meth head skinny pete's with fat chick GFs.

These wide-hipped hippos end up having 4+ children to multiple men. All those innocent white children grow up fatherless (and therefore grow up stupid).

Appeasing fat girls instead of telling them to go for a run is the downfall of the white race.

2bh unless you're a retard like OP or you, you'd know the difference between fat and thicc.

What the fuck are you talking about goldstein

>non-retarded women
Pls show example

I have many women I love in my life but they are all retarded.

Can confirm. Get with a roller derby girl who isn't a fat mess, she'll fuck you back.

Jesus Christ what a disgusting face, even with 20lbs of fucking makeup. Shameful.

they're making themselves look like livestock to attract the bbc

because MUH DICK. come on OP get with the times. we dont care about virtuous women or thinking with our heads

What's wrong with thicc girls bro

>Healthy at every size rhetoic
>nigger culture praising big butts even if the girl is fat
>America and fastfood

They're really not getting thiccer though, it's just the overweight girls wear less clothing than they did before because there's less stigma

I've lived all over Australia and there's more B cups and flat asses than ever, maybe it's different in the U.S.

only whipped if you have a nu male faggot body like yours

Its only now that it has gotten degenerate enough that we see girls thighs all the time. Nothings changed.

Denial of the health problems that come with being overweight / thinking standards should be changed to compensate for dissatisfaction of self-image.

Some guys just want to be asphyxiated by a nice plump ass, not too much to ask for OP

>bodybuilders in charge of understanding heterosexuality

That's objectively not true. Just admit it, you like disgusting fatasses because you're a slob and would rather date disgusting women than try and not be a piece of shit.

Being HIGH TEST is code word for desperate, that or your schlomo pushing this psy-op on us.
An athletic chick that's at 15-20% body fat is god tier

Well women are all stupid in general but you know there's still a permanent extra stupid underclass (nigs and white trash girls) who will always have low impulse control and be fat

That's why it's called ASSphyxiation

Fake tits are worse than no tits.

OP is blowing things out of proportion, thicc is the way to enlightenment

You deserve a (You) for this. Brilliant bantz.

>nigger culture
Queen- fat bottomed girls, the only reason it became nigger culture is because shaniqua has genetic predisposition to store fat in glutes over Stacey

I often wonder where people get these half-assed candid photos. Is this shit on her facebook or something? Did you just rip this picture off her facebook? Or did some guy upload his wife all over the internet, and then you found it while tugging your dick?

SO MANY QUESTIONS. NOT ENOUGH ANSWERS.

>t. limp wristed numale

Yeah, it sure is manly when stimulates your prostate with her enlarged clit, isn't it?

thicc is a 2016 meme
it'll go away

gotta say, I'm happy for fat chicks, people now find them attractive