White genocide

My coursin is 28,she's a pharmacist, i introduced her to one of my good friends, he's a 29 year old black cardiologist (comes from west africa,grew up in canada,great guy)

they already have 2 children and are happy together

So how have you contributed to the " white genocide " ?

>mfw interracial couples loving eachother and leading happy lives with their children is more hateful and shocking than the holocaust in the eyes of lowlife white autists

hahahahaha,you can't make this up

REEEE ahhaha

Good for them. I hope they have a happy Christmas together and live a good life.

I hope they die

I like this one better than the youtube video that colors all nonwhites black. It's more honest and gets the point across. Nobody can argue with this or dismiss it for dishonesty.

>argentina

Marrying a half Spanish half Latino girl.

I'm white.

She browses Sup Forums too and half jokingly laments my 'diluting of my line'.

10/10

cancer

>we had this same bait two days ago word for word and you faggots still fall for it.

Race mixing ruined everything

I didn't even read the thread, I just came to shitpost.

I only fuck and date white women. Stay furious.

For non-whites white genocide is preferable. The whites are the only race who went out of their way to attack other races.

FIFY my man

these white people are not indigenous

all whites must pool back into europe for survival

Pretty good b8 I got rustled for sure

>Argentina
>white

Not understanding that the problem has been open borders and white women and males thinking that they have a moral repsonsibility to keep from having too much children because it can contribute to overpopulation. I was doing my family tree today and I saw my ancestors had a lot of children, and they weren't rich. The western people are materialistic only desiring material things

just looked it up, there is not a single black cardiologist in canada.

Im currently in med school at the top program in the country and there is not ONE nigger in my class. Its like 60% chinks, 30% white and a few smart iranians

awful bait, 0/10, get a life you dumb fag

no.
fuck off.
we are full.

>leaf

>fucking a pig
Reported you to you're local Imam for haram Mahmud,enjoy 100 lashes it's for you're own good

Why is there a nigger in Poland?

Why is there a shitskins between Ukraine and Belarus?