Your enemy

I don't get it. Most Jews are white, so why would Jews do this to themselves?

This seems far-fetched

Why do you fear the power of Jews?

>Most Jews are white
In appearance only. To them they are just Jews, white when it's convenient. Even the atheists, Jews.

I'm an atheist but I'll always practice the same despotism the Jews do with white Christians because that's how I was raised.

no no. the serpent people stole the jewish identity before and now they want to steal the white identity by being the only white people t. knowledge shaman

A

Jews are semetic Caucasians. Not Aryan Caucasian. Not the same race.

They have destroyed the West. Only a war can save our demographic and they are preparing accordingly.

You are wise.

Because Sup Forums is scared of superior Jews just like niggers are scared of superior whites.

A war kills people. How can a war save any demographic?

A war could cleanse us of undesirables.

Turns out we are the undesirables to them.

lol did that kike really say that?

To be fair, EUropa voted for their own suicide. In Germany's case, they voted for Open Borders Merkel four times, and about to do it again.

Then we should cut military spending.

I've been told that Jews are mongoloid. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes. Lenin was look at his facial features.
Lenin's both grandparents were Mongolian, his grandmother on his father's side was a Kalmyk Mongol woman named Anna Smirnova.

i do believe that whites are getting jewed

but this quote is utter bullshit.

i ask you for the source every odd month but you can never provide it.

Stop fucking posting this one ffs

To be fair, decades of indoctrination via the Universities and TV programmed them to "vote for their own suicide". They can't even think for themselves anymore or be thrown in jail.