What do you think about Gamer gate?

What is Sup Forumss opinion on GamerGate?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jewRz/all
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gamergate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i have fapped to these pictures multiple times

The day the normies woke up. well I should say the day austistic children stumbled upon a psyop plot.

Seriously? Why would you?

I poisoned someone for being a Leftist once. Gamergate is about 80% confused lefties.

he has some tiny pecs

I'm a gamer and I don't know what GamerGate is. Does it involve naked boys like your pic?

That's a fag, right?

he's right though
she's fucking ugly

Yeah, some feminist video gamers did do some pretty silly stuff on a couple of occasions, but that did not deserve the toxic, problematic, hateful, vicious response of MRAs and the alt-right crowd, it was disgusting how they were persecuted....it still gets me mad to this day....

I always thought it was fucking stupid.

>muh video game journalism

Don't people realize that numale video game journalists don't have the masculinity or strength of character to understand a concept like journalistic integrity? These are man children obsessed with their childhood nostalgia. These are not our grandfathers.

Anyways the result of gamergate was fantastic so I can't complain to much. The mobilization of Sup Forums and the online white male against SJW's is an incredible and positive force in our nation.

as I side note, I'd probably fuck zoe quinn in that picture, given that I would be drunk and nobody besides me and her would know ab it.

WE WON WHEN THEY STARTED

>THEN WE CARRIED ON AND PUT TRUMP IN

checked

A baffling event. I was blown away at the amount of people who, for the first time in their half baked existence, identified corruption wherein they previously had no idea that it existed everywhere around them.

what is gamergate? representation of females in video games or something?

>purple hair
>prison tattoo
>piercing
>jewish lips
>zombie eyes

I wouldn't even if she paid me.

I think the useful idiots in charge of gaming press acted as useful idiot double agents by accident there. MSM's propaganda and subversion tactics were pretty much the same as the gaming press', but the main difference is/was that the former are professionals & sometimes adult and the latter were/are 99% petty children who are much easier to provoke and manipulate.
Breaking through the MSM's charade without having first broken through the considerably weaker charade of the gaming press would've been much harder. I think GamerGate was day0 of the liberal downfall.

Oh look it's a man with female male breasts and what she has there must be so aesthetic that it needs covering

No shame in that user. Zoe in her prime looked like the freshman emo girl who you could have banged when you were a senior if you hadn't been so autistic.

I still fap to the memory of the freshman girl I could have had back then

Everyone knows on some level just takes more to get them to say something

is this that zoe quinn woman? with a body like that you'd think she would have a penis

>Girl "game developer" sleeps with game "journalists" and developers in exchange for getting her shitty twine "game" reviewed
>Boyfriend she cucked spills the beans on what a whore she is
>Game media like kotaku and polygon call everyone sexist and say they don't like the game just because it was made by a girl
>Adam Baldwin starts tweeting about how that's bullshit
>Leaks and Sup Forums discover gaming press is actually colluding with each other to push a specific narrative
>Normies start to wake up to media lies
>???
>Trump elected President

It's actually about ethics in video game journalism.

My biggest beef with gamergate was it never went far enough. It took a serious look at the collusion in gaming journalism and the levels of corruption inhabiting it. It did NOT put two and two together when the mass media itself and major networks started calling them all mysogynistic basement dwelling pigs that the corruption permeated to the major networks too. It took wikileaks for that too finally happen..sorta.

>It's actually about ethics in video game journalism.
so glad it's over

that speaks volumes coming from someone who lives in monkey land

Some chick slept with a bunch of SJW game journalists to give her shit game publicity, a bunch of people in the game industry that everyone already hated got involved, and it pretty much caused a huge boom in gamers finding a new hobby in political commentary.

>implying MRAs or the "alt-right" are even a thing

you're talking like 40-50 people max using stupid terms to act like snowflakes, these groups don't even exist

feminists don't understand the reaction came from regular people who got tired of their bullshit

>its actually about ethics in video games we le stand with trans black jews xD

Yeah you're right. Perhaps videogames were just the last sector of entertainment that people decided needed to be free from the SJW shit.

SEE

last
it should b the first to get the purge

There is a cap somewhere that does it better.

But pretty much a bunch of anime faping NEETS hack a communist plot scooby doo style.

>girls are sluts
This counts as news? Well, at least it redpilled some people. Who the fuck subscribes to "gaming journalism," though? I'll never understand people.

>Zoe in her prime looked like the freshman emo girl who you could have banged when you were a senior if you hadn't been so autistic.
>I still fap to the memory of the freshman girl I could have had back then

a clusterfuck.

Not enough nude leaks imho

>girl doesn't like how women are portrayed in games and makes a bitchy video about it

>neckbeards freak out and loose their shit and send death threats to anyone who hosts her

>implying
>imgur.com/a/jewRz/all (link is external)

Everyone knew but i think the audacity of the whole thing was what turned people

Literally who?

Well it all started with five guys, a sjw Indy "game" dev, and moot getting cucked.

>imgur.com/a/jewRz/all
its a shame that even a really nice body can't save that face

I WAS THERE FROM THE START.
AMA IF YOU WANT.

Fuck dude, when moot started banning the threads I straight up migrated to 4×2 chan with the rest of Sup Forums. Shit was cool there for a while until I shitposted my way into starting an entire board dedicated to crow posting. That was a wild fucking time.

You used this pic in another thread you faggot.

And you are wrong, the cultural significance of gamergate seemed obvious right at the start, or maybe I am just being retarded. Also she is disgusting and a fat slob you pig.

It caused Trump's win, ultimately.

Zoe has her on and off days.

>titlet and fridge mode body
I hope she puts some of that money she got towards a boob job

Misandrists really overplayed their hand.

it's really worrying that nobody really knows why gg started, so many clueless faggots keep talking shit about it, this tells a lot about sjw influence over journalism, not just on the gaming side but on every kind of journalism.

>jew

Jesus Christ those boobs are a lie!

The whole story:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Gamergate

It was ground zero, we learned a lot of it. The power of Kek was in it's infancy. We leveled up, the mad men we are...We just started the chemo and it will be a long time before the regressive left will die out.

We drove Moot away because of GG. The real reason why he wanted those threads gone was because, as one mod put it "Twitter drama general". Of course, this just happened to be right around the same time GG was being censored on places like Reddit because the mods there were actual NuMales. He never replaced his mod team with SJWs like the conspiracy said; a lot of the guys in the IRC now were there before 2014. They just communicated that very very poorly so most users took that as a sign that the conspiracy was true and raised hell about it.

He just had the misfortune of dating that one chick from Gawker and Sup Forums and Sup Forums started calling him a cuck. Naturally, he took offense to that and orchestrated Sup Forumsharbor and now here we are today.

We were duped by the fake screenshots and the unverified reports from people roleplaying as rogue mods.

I'd also like to add that I supported GG back then and I still think it was for a good cause.

It won in the end and now IGN and its ilk are irrelevant to most of the gaming community and Zoe Quinn and Anita are out of the public eye.

What is not a lie in that girl?

moot is still here as user, fagget

I'll believe it when he post pics, Straya. I still think he wants nothing to do with us now.

he sold Sup Forums when he realised he had been duped into fucking us over and lost out 'love & respect'. he said he would still be here as 'user'.

How was he duped into fucking us over exactly?

>"ex boyfriend" "comes out of the woodwork" to "expose corruption" within shitty video game websites
>hmmmm this seems pretty legit guys I mean why would someone who poses for suicide girls try to defame themselves publicly as a means of self-promotion? that'd be silly!

Sup Forums is so fucking gullible holy shit

What's incredible is that's how it actually happened.

Fun, but I don't know why you guys still give a fuck.
Was it like the old Sup Forums raids for you newfags?

>wake up to media lies
>paid reviews with cash still exist
kek

old fags will remember that it redpilled alot of neets, and brought weaponized autism to the right.

his 'new' friends (chicks and holidays) all told him at the same time that a 'dangerous raid against grrls' was happening and etcetera.

he over-reacted
>he regretted it

Is he still with his new (((friends)))? I heard he broke up with the Gawker chick.

Good to know he regretted overreacting.

Wow, those game journalists really were desperate ....

It literally laid the groundwork for Trump's victory. Once the autists realized they couldn't trust the games media and saw how they all colluded with each other on messaging (remember the 10+ simultaneous "white male gamers are over" stories?) it was a very short road to seeing it in actual mainstream news outlets. By trying to fight autists over something irrelevant, leftists published an extensive data set on their tactics and capabilities and all it got them to show for it was a bunch of niggers in a WWI game and flagging sales for every game that toe'd their line. It was basically a boot camp training 2016's meme soldiers and it radicalized a fuckton of teens against SJWs/leftists who became old enough to vote in and around 2016.

In this sense, it was one of the most culturally significant events of the 21st century so far.

need more info on this

its you. you are the moot!

he was never with her, if you check she was advertising him, that particular post is where he got the label 'luggage-lad'

no brother

Oddly enough, this.

I rarely ever post here but the Zoe Quinn sex scandal and Gamergate are the main reasons I lurk Sup Forums today. Before then I mostly lurked neogaf and had depression issues.

Advertising him as what? Boyfriend material?

Was he hitting on her at all?

Everyone said he was trying to date her and he got friendzoned like a typical nice guy and luggage lad was born.

>NeoGaf

Glad you left that cesspool. GG really made it go insane and now they're super paranoid about GAAAAAAMERGAAAAAATE! trying to raid them. Apparently you have to pretty much dox yourself now to register for that forum.

What's up with Sup Forums now a days? I rarely lurk there since I don't play many games anymore but 50% of posts are tumblr-tier triggered when gg or vj is mentioned/posted. Is it just samefagging shills? I wish there were IDs on all boards.

Honestly, it's at about the point where I can fap to the utter disgust she must feel whenever she sees these pictures from before she was a fucking cow.
Disgusting people feeling disgusted with themselves is arousing enough to get the job done.

she did a post that said

>here's moot carrying my luggage
(on this holiday that he paid for)

>HE'S AVAILABLE

he was truly cucked

People were disillusioned when a clearly shitty person was getting away with it by crying wolf and had the beta cuck brigade defending her online.

Then it was also found out that the harassment she suffered was self inflicted to gain victim status. And it worked because normies believe women can do no wrong.

In the end we got president trump. But GamerGate was a serious catalyst for when the political sphere began to shift. No matter what people say.

Wasn't the only thing that we weaponized

Damn. I guess years of running a Vietnamese flipbook imageboard doesn't really help you pick up chicks.

it looks like it has a mustache

Sup Forums thinks GG was cancer and to be fair it did bring in a ton of unwanted attention and newfaggotry.

They still hate SJWs in games though.

Half of v left for 8/v/ when GG happened. The rest were cucks of the highest order, and the culture never recovered.

GG was more about bold faced leftist media collusion destroying gender relations and protecting some kike than anything else, no matter what the remaining hangers-on and Sargon of Akkad say about it.

>old fags
>2014

Paid reviews were nothing new in 2014. I left Sup Forums for good around 2008, and even back as early as 2005~7 people on Sup Forums were aware of paid/shilling reviews online. It was a common topic.

Yeah, 4v never really got over that whole exodus thing. When 8V started to die and people started coming back I think they just sort of got absorbed back into the 4V hive-mind and disassociated themselves with the whole thing.

not really bro, he was getting thousands of offers a week, dicks, vaginas, assholes, animals, furries, ponies etcetera etcetera

he just got targeted by sjw's who studied the adulation he got from the Sup Forums retard-moots-cock-squad

check the precautions linus torvalds had to put in place to firewall the cunts who were trying the same on him

Basically, overzealous moderation during GG drove away a lot of the actual content creators, which also coincided with a dramatic reduction in the number of decent games coming out. This created kind of a power vacuum that allowed a lot of tumblrinas (paradoxically attracted here by GG itself) to sweep in and take over the culture. The industry's due for a crash anyway, it always goes in cycles. The leftists will leave once something else blows up in the mainstream, I'm guessing drones or some other stupid shit.

if trump winning was d-day
gamergate was battle of stalingrad

I never cared about it, kind of obsessive over literally nothing. The people they were reacting against were still awful so I would side with the GGators

Wait? So (((they))) befriended Moot and corrupted him like something out of the Horus Heresy?
This. GG was a lot of people's first redpill.

>What is Sup Forumss opinion on GamerGate?
That 2008-era online gaming lobbies did nothing wrong

A lot of the Sup Forumsacks who left for 8ch came back here though. I think more than a few Sup Forumsirgins would have done the same once the GG controversy died down in mid 2015.

It was never a big surprise to me that video game media lacked any semblance of integrity. I knew they were shillng cucks ever since GTA3 received 10s from every single outlet like IGN and whatnot. I guess I was more surprised about how many people "woke up" to it, and even more surprised it took so long.

It was building up for awhile. The LOL IGN 10/10 meme was a thing a couple years before GG. GG was just the last gasp of relevancy those outlets had.