60%

>60%

hows that freedom treating you americucks? want us back yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
youtube.com/watch?v=ah1EbIOdAZE
youtube.com/watch?v=EZnB9fv0GBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also, youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Fuck off grandpa.

>Literally Muslim rape gangs
Stay cucked bong

Yes tbqh.

>60%

Technically 70% if you count the whiter hispanics like Spaniards and Argentinians

we #1
youtube.com/watch?v=ah1EbIOdAZE

First thing, I cant even believe Im Commenting to this faggot but whatever, I can take a break from making Faggots into bitches to serve you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerdbeard? All i can see is a disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophile. Nothing like an alpha male god such as myself.
Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. NIGHT. I’d bet hella money that you havent ever gotten laid, or you got it from your fat sisters, Lol. See, Gods like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a God.
At this point I know you WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and you’re angry. Also you have a tiny dick and hate real Men with hog legs like me. But i know you just looked at fucking traps and blast your pants.
Just TRY and fuck with me. See what happens.

You tell me. The same shits happening in your country at an even faster rate.

YA..... Take a look at London
I think we're good.

I see one American has come to his senses

>implying we want guns banned
>implying we want knives banned
>implying we want plastic forks and knives banned
>implying we want sheets of paper banned
>implying your half dead crown wearing wrinkled up cunt matters to us any different than your other inbreds

You silly snaggletooth britbongs.

Sorry m8, you'll have to fight us if you ever wish to colonize anywhere outside of your shitty little islands. Best sharpen your plastic sporks.

Aussie here.

I don't give a fuck.

>argentinians
>white
danke, mein führer :')

>Commie health care
>paki rape gangs
>gun control
>Still kissing German Royalty ass
Nah I'm OK fan

would rather be a nigger than britcuck

We are pretty diverse actually. This picture shows typical Argentines of Buenos Aires, but yeah, in the southern provinces we are white as fuck.

It isn't actually. London is our worst city and even that's more white than America as a whole. Brighton is celebrated as one of our most diverse cities and that's still 89% white. I've lived in England and Wales and never lived anywhere with below 95% white population.
We purge London and we're fine, can you say the same?

No niggers around for quite a while desu. I'm doing fine.

You want to come visit and shoot some guns sometime?

Your day will come, come home white man, come home to Britain

We would love to kill you off in droves again if you'd ever grow the spine to challenge us. Unfortunately you and uncle Germany crippled each other in the kike wars and now you're irrelevant.

It's a fucking shame when Turkey is more of a military might then any European country.

But I'm German. There's no where left for me to go.

For one I would welcome the empire back as long as the Trudeau family was purged

There will always be 90%+ white US states.

The UK is a tiny island that's 80% and dropping.

London is like half your shitty island. We'll have an easier time cleaning up.

>Argentina is white

Don't kno if memeing or just burger education

>Its even worse in Britain

I'll take 13% black over 13% Muslim any day of the week.

Give us representation in the New Empire, and we'd join.
Also, promise to annex Ireland.

Argentina is over 80% European genetically.

oh god, it's gone straight to his head...

Must all be from London then.

>fucked up faces

Typical example of why you don't mongrelize

>London is like half your shitty island
The memes about Americans knowing nothing of other countries are all true.

Mongrels ain't white

Welcome to common core

youtube.com/watch?v=EZnB9fv0GBA

> implying I care about Detroit, California, and Baltimore.

Enjoy your no rights. Don't forget to bin that knife!

Enjoying that city of london dick in your ass?

>Britbong still hasn't realized his empire is gone

Thats why he said whiter hispanics dumbass

>The country that elected a nigger president twice and gave the popular vote to a woman tries to mock a fruity Canadian PM.

Worst of all they only have fast food and Austrialian internet to cope with their unmatched cuckery.

God damn that was some low-tier bantz.

typical example of why you don't have kids if you are way too fucking poor.

I think it's like many capital cities in the world tho, that there are more foreigners. Most of them are ok, but some of them are very "reproductive" and gibs-monies dependent, pic related.

i wonder how hard the brits would have jewed us. do you think they would have flooded us with spics?

>
bait harder, you fucking coon prepper

You do know that every country has twin cities right ?

Like you're doing any better, nigger.
Remember the centuries of enslavement you subjected India and Pakistan to? Well, consider this payback.

Tell you what OP, I've been to your island.

Nix London, I mean salt the earth on that bitch. No one leaves alive. Round 'em up and have them kill each other. I'm talking really medieval shit. And drive on the right (pun) side of the road and I'm good

literal much bigger nigger and spic gangs

>London has an Islamic mayor
I can't hear you over all the freedom I'm smoking.

>be muslim instead of hispanic
>this is supposed to make me envy you
lel

not bad mohamed

>literally muslim plane gangs

That's different. We allowed 9/11 to happen.

INSIDE JOB

>what are armed police

You have had a nigger muslim immigrant as POTUS for the last 8 years

>daily mail

You're Country is KEKED like no other. Try fucking with America you British Bitch.

>number one name of newborns in britbongistan is Mohammad
>Want us back yet?

>"60% is impossible to come back from"
>The united states was originally 0% white

Yes and the natives will never be a majority again

Well not unless some nuclear war or something happens and the natives are the only ones to survive in their remote ass reservations

No, we are content with our freedom of speech.

Pff much more freedom than you, you snaggledtoothed, beady-eyed cuck. Just wait till you've got that 60% jizya to pay and your wife gets knocked up by one of the dune coons in Rotherham.

Yes. Badly. We fucked up royally. There is no way you Europeans would be down for multiculturalism if America wasn't forcing it on you.

Reminder that Anglos are the true master race and Germans are eternal LOSERS

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who reported "White" or wrote in entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish."
Defend this shit right now, americucks

>83% of births white British
>largest ethnic non British births Poland

Feels good knowing the grandkids can team up with redpilled Pollacks to make the UK White Again.

You will be like us soon nigel get your shit together please it's not too late for you yet

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHA
AHH....

No.

Looks like MTV should have told these """"""""white"""""""" guys to quit destroying western cig as part of their 2017 resolution. Otherwise, there's not a chance in the abyssal void that any rational person would call those things white.

Only if you'd remove the niggers.