Andrew Jackson is Why We Have Obama

On a recent thread, I discovered that /pol harbors generally favorable opinions of our seventh president of the United States, Andrew Jackson.

This thread is about how you retards don't realize that Andrew Jackson is THE REASON why America was becoming the land of degeneracy. He started us off on the long course towards democracy and away from the traditional republicanism that the founders had imagined. Now we are facing globalism induced slavery as we speak.

Allow me to explain. Andrew Jackson screwed the Republic by providing government subsidies for the purchase of land and the too-be Democrat party's push for expanding the voting enfranchisement to more and more peoples. While increasing suffrage to all white males was an ongoing trend before the emergence of the Jacksonian Democrats, there were still many states that upheld a tax and land prerequisite for suffrage rights. While the Democrats persisted in expanding voting rights to those without land in some states, Jackson made it easier for other poor white males to purchase property in order to vote in other states. Effectively, the Jackson regime bribed the poor whites of traditionalist states into voting Democrat to "take the country back from the educated elites" and assured universal suffrage to white males by the time of the Civil War.

Now you may be asking what the fuck is wrong with giving more rights to white males? Well let me say that is NOT the problem in itself. The issue here is that the Jacksonian Democrats established the precedent of ever increasing suffrage in an attempt to increase voter participation. It started with poor, dumb rednecks (largely Scots) and now we have women, minorities and 18 yo twats voting on the future of our country. In states with strict voting tax/property restrictions, only but a few white men were voting, however in states with universal suffrage for white males, approx. 50% of the population was voting. Now, gimmedats plague our elections.

>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think that you're cherry picking but i see your point

He killed the bank.

He had his perks, but that is tangent to the point.

Jackson was a garbage-tier.

The only reason Sup Forums likes him is because he kicked the British out of New Orleans (after the war was over), Indian Removal (which was declared illegal by the Supreme Court and he subsequently threatened to arrest them) and the fact he bought into water filters-tier conspiracy theories about the Second Bank of the United States. No mention of his frequent shitting on the Constitution, effective mob rule over the entire country, preventing Southern industrialization, setting the precedent for Lincoln's use of armed force to keep the States in the Union, or the fact "killing" the Second National Bank caused economic ruin by the end of his presidency.

John Calhoun would have been an infinitely superior leader.

Sup Forums has a distinct autistic trend. So long as figure 'X' fucks degenerate 'Y', they are the greatest leader ever regardless of whatever economic and political disaster they cause.

>water filters-tier conspiracy theories about the Second Bank of the United States

Jackson may not have been perfect, but the dangers of our country being owned by a private central bank is hardly tinfoil. the (((fed))) is the root of many of our modern day problems in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

>injun removal
He saved them from the genocide-posses that were forming because they couldn't keep a ceasefire.
Read the letters lobbying the government for protection from indigenous tribes. Folks were so tired of agreeing to peace only to get raided a week later that they were ready to wipe out the whole injun race, and Jackson relicated them to prevent that.
I'm critical of Jackson for preserving the Lysol-Guzzler Race, you can't be critical of him for genociding them.

>implying it wasn't George Washington's fault for not just becoming emperor of America.

I am descended from andrew jackson.

This post is actually fucking retarded. Kill yourself.
If Jackson wasn't there to set a "precedent for degeneracy," the slave issue would have still expanded, the civil war would still occur, and the emancipation proclamation would have still been passed. If Jackson weren't there to set this "precedent," it would have ended up being Lincoln, or some other president down the line. Trying to attribute 200+ years of progressive reform solely to a single president is one of the most autistic things I've read on this board.

Never thought about how jacksonian democracy is a natural precursor to modern universal suffrage in the US.

you really made me think, OP.

This but OP is clearly an idiot and a newfag.

Putin is dead. I have to change my IP again guys. Wish me luck. Keep up the good fight.

You're just a cunt who is trying to skew history to fit your narrative.

I think your post OP is a little too lacking in detail, sources, and scope. For someone such as you to try to discredit Andrew Jackson should and does require much, much more work than you are willing to put in.

You don't even have rudimentary sources for the details and scope of what he was doing. In the end this just looks like a weak attempt at character assassination of another white male with a position of power.

Except the Second Bank of the United States was not an entirely private entity, it was 20% owned by the United States government and answerable to Congress (the Federal Reserve is not). It also had a specific purpose, to finance the development of American transportation and industry, both of which were severely lagging behind Europe.

Jackson's conspiratorial autism basically set back the US at least several decades in terms of industrial development. The South in particular suffered from this and it contributed to it's defeat in the American Civil War.

funny OP didn't mention andrew jackson shut down the federal reserve.

infact american currency only uses faces of presidents who fought against the federal reserve system.

keep sayin its about racism. it will backfire just like you got pissed we voted for trump because you called us racist.

mulatto is still nigger

fuck your excuses. death to bankers.

/thread

>complaining that changing the banking system broke the economy

everybody, meet captain obvious.

Read a book, autist. The bank was extremely corrupt (See: Nicholas Biddle) and at the time was so powerful that it ruined the balance of power between executive, judicial, and legislative. Additionally, the bank was beholden to European interests and was unconstitutional. The removal of the national Bank and the development of state-owned "pet banks" actually helped the south and blossomed their economy. Also, the war on the bank had literally nothing to do with the civil war, so just shut the fuck up and stop pulling bullshit out of your ass.

and now this true american hero wont even be on the 20 dollar bill anymore

Yeah, he was one of the worst presidents we've ever had.
I thought the Jackson posters were being ironic, but I guess I can see similarities between him and Trump.
Just hope that your populist candidate doesn't fuck up this country as much as Old Hickory.

He'd be happy about that, same as Franklin, Jefferson and maybe Washington; Washington did borrow from Haym Solomon:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

>oy vey!

what race are you?

I expected a response like , but this shit's hilarious. Would my opinion be invalidated if I were black? Stop being a dumb fuck.

>tl;dr not the jews, honest
he killed the central bank. we have a central bank again since 1913

THATS where everything went wrong

Why are you projecting? I just asked a simple question. I don't think you value being an american very much at all, so I was curious to your ethnic background. Germans and Poles were not accepted as Americans during the time period of which Andrew Jackson was POTUS. They legally may have been Americans, but weren't socially seen as Americans.

>fuck up this country as much as Old Hickory.
>he fell for the central bank meme

>setting the precedent for Lincoln's use of armed force to keep the States in the Union
No, Washington did that with the whiskey rebellion

Honest question:
Who gives a fuck?

This is a fair criticism. But Jackson was a white nationalist/populist who had the basic understanding that America was a white, Christian nation above all else. He was simply demanding that more white Christians be involved. Even the early Feminist movement and progressive movement were largely white nationalist in character. The feminists in particular felt it grossly un-American that black men should be given the vote before white women.

True, the precedent of expanding American egalitarianism was started by Jackson. But that egalitarianism was always meant to only apply to white people. If it did apply to minorities those minorities had kept separate. Most abolitionists were against slavery because it was un-Christian, and thus sinful to white people. Few actually believed blacks were equal to whites. Blacks could also make a case for egalitarianism, because their communities were far more healthy, stable, and functional then they are now. Even then, applying it to blacks was very limited.

Applying unlimited egalitarianism in society doesn't really happen until the rise of Jewish power and influence in the 1940's, who push it so they can feel safe. And not surprising, the rise of the bourgeois middle class in the 1960's and 1970's who are more than happy to go along with it because it gives them a chance to virtue-signal against and shit all over their lower class kin. In the process, the once white nationalist character of the nation was destroyed.

There is nothing wrong with democracy and egalitarianism so long as it conforms to certain parameters. The problem is that we don't have a ruling class anymore to keep the Jews and SWPL's in line like they used to. Until that changes, things will get worse and worse.

>He killed the bank.
He killed a lot more than a bank.

Its shocking how someone can disgrace the name of Nathan Bedford Forest as you do with nothing but a constant stream of shitty opinions.

You're a damn disgrace to the south.

Not projecting, just anticipating. Posting here for years leads one to expect that similar questions share similar motivations. Carry on, user.
As an economist who half-assed his degree, central banks provide a very useful function. The issue is who controls them, and whether banks and other corporations will eventually become publicly viewed as more powerful than nation-states due to globalization.

>tfw Normies are now worshipping Alexander "lol fuck the republic we need a king n shieet" Hamilton because of some nigger tier hip hop play
>our most based Founding Father is ignored

Who /Jefferson/ here?

Rip agraian yeoman farmer ethics

Forgot pic

/fred

I don't think it's a good idea to reference your specialized economics degree when you say you half-assed it. Many of us here understand that economics can be non-racial under the appropriate circumstances so since this is a non economic discussion I don't see how that lends any credibility to your argument.

Providing government subsidies for the purchase of land increases the number of land holders. It doesn't do much to change the economic structure of the country at the time. Poor whites could now vote more, but that didn't mean they had more money. An economic zero gain or loss.

If you're going to bring central banks into the argument, I think you need to vastly expand your argument. Because the central banking institutions in this country have always been run by the enemy and have wanted to gain control of this country through central banking and Andrew Jackson knew this. They were doing it before he was President. So I don't think it's right to somehow argue he had any role besides a positive one, when it comes to central banking.

Few of the Founding Father's were worth a damn. Massachusetts completely overreacted, and they went along with it as a sign of solidarity thinking they could pressure London into granting concessions thinking that London didn't have the stomach for war. Then when the Crown refused to budge, they came up with every sophistic argument they could think of to morally justify was clearly a massive overreaction and miscalculation on their part.

Jefferson was the ultimate virtue-signaling shitlib. Hamilton, the ultimate corporatist douchbag. Washington and Franklin seemed to be the only ones of merit because they were pragmatists who had experience doing things other than just making shekels.

Ben Franklin was a whore fucking, drunk, hellfire club, baby sacrificing, deist-occult satanist.

the D.C. elite still carry on his traditions

ironically

He's a human garbage just like drumpf

>violate our rights as Englishmen
>lock up people without habeus corpus
>make us buy their shit tea instead of superior dutch tea
>quarter their redcoat faggots in our houses

Eat shit monarchist dog, Jefferson was a man of astute intelligence and virtue. He was the only non-elitist cuck even though he was rich as balls. Hamilton sucked off rich people for a living and wanted them to own it all. Washington was a political dumbo.

Jefferson was also friends with based fedora tipper Thomas Paine. He was also a patron of science and philosophy while in the white house. Jackson was a hillbilly retard.

>franklin

Meme man who liked to fugg

He's more Judah P. Benjamin, that guy.

Bedford Forest embraced racial equailty at the end of his life.

Meme man

What about the wealthy slaveowner, Judah P. Benjamin?

The Confederates were enemies of the white-working class

Slaveowners were retards who wanted to roleplay as fuedal lords, Judah the Jew was just their court Jew

lincoln killed more working class american whites
than anyone ever

Let me explain the context. AJ was a RACIST AS FUCK. He would be now called a WHITE SUPREMACIST (minus the british).

>providing government subsidies for the purchase of land and the too-be Democrat party's push for expanding the voting enfranchisement to more and more peoples. While increasing suffrage to all white males was an ongoing trend before the emergence of the Jacksonian Democrats, there were still many states that upheld a tax and land prerequisite for suffrage rights. While the Democrats persisted in expanding voting rights to those without land in some states, Jackson made it easier for other poor white males to purchase property in order to vote in other states. Effectively, the Jackson regime bribed the poor whites of traditionalist states into voting Democrat to "take the country back from the educated elites" and assured universal suffrage to white males by the time of the Civil War.

Nope. Jackson gave land grabs to whites to push out the indians. Jackson pushed universal sufferage and white empowerment to fuel westward migration and grant statehood so that he could get an excuse to send the army in to kill indians.

>Effectively, the Jackson regime bribed the poor whites of traditionalist states into voting Democrat to "Kill those fucking indians"

FTFY

>The issue here is that the Jacksonian Democrats established the precedent of ever increasing suffrage in an attempt to increase voter participation

you have clearly not read primary sources. He had a burning hatred for indians and british. His biggest problem was that he couldn't think PAST killing the indians and expanding a WHITE COUNTRY.

>and now we have women minorities and 18 yo twats voting on the future of our country

Jackson wouldn't have let women vote, and he would have fucking killed spicks if they tried to cross into our country / if he found them. He LITERALLY invaded Florida to kill the Spanish because he hated them. Also he had slaves.

OP is a faggot.

>dixiefags fire on federal troops
>lol Lincoln started it xd

Southern cucks literally rejected democracy and tried to break up the union. Luckily they got btfo.

wtf I hate Old' Hickory now...

>burning hatred for Indians
>adopted a Creek Indian child as his son

Life back then was more complicated then just muh white pride user. America was at risk of a giant ass native confederation that could ally itself with the bongs to crush us. Also negros were thought to be lesser than human because their civilization was even more primitive and less noble than the Indians.

>Indians were civilized and innocent beings
>"Jew" money in Canada wasn't provoking Indians

>violate our rights as Englishmen
Rights come from power, not abstract ideas.

>lock up people without habeus corpus
Necessary in times of rebellion or in a lawless frontier

>make us buy their shit tea instead of superior dutch tea
No tea is worth killing people over.

>quarter their redcoat faggots in our houses
Necessary in times of rebellion or in a lawless frontier

>Jefferson was a man of astute intelligence and virtue

Sally Hemmings says hi. No one would care but for all the moralizing he did.

>Hamilton sucked off rich people for a living and wanted them to own it all

Hamilton forcibly destroyed countless communities in mad rush for industrialization. That resentment led to the rise of Jackson.

>Washington was a political dumbo

He was average. He had some sage advice though.

>Meme man who liked to fugg

He was actually a brilliant diplomat who skillfully got large concessions out of France and Britain at the peace accords.

You are really making a poor case as to why Jackson was a bad President.

>abstract ideas
Read Locke
>rebellion or in a lawless frontier
Violated Magna Carts and it was not during the rebellion
>no tea is worth killing people over
Muh mercantilism
>fucking your hot slave is bad

The rest of your statements are non-arguments

>adopts one indian of the tens of thousands killed by his policies (literally Lyncoya Jackson was orphaned in the wars started by jackson)

>essentially the same as the pardoned turkey on thanksgiving

Read the literature from the period - whites were afraid of the indians and they hated them. And they should have been - it was a clash of cultures and only one was going to win out. If Jackson had been a pussy it would have either blown up in our face or the torture would have simply taken longer.

I'm pro Jackson. Fuck Indians.

Yes they would of formed a confederation and allied with the British to kill us. Remember the Cree declared war first.

I thought this was going to be about the electoral college for some reason.

Daily Reminder: All of this would have been avoided if Germany would have won World War II. Fuck FDR, fuck Winston Churchill, and fuck the whole of Soviet Russia.

Jackson was based for his 'Remove Injun' policy but that's about it IMO. And the banks I guess.

AJ gave no fucks when it came to westward expansion and Indians true, but your whole premise is retarded. I think you underestimate how important land is; he wanted Florida, so he took it for the United States. Obviously, it's paid off ten zillion fold. He also had an inherent distrust to big government and central banking, and considering how our economy is totally dependent on Fed monetary policy I think he had the right idea. Don't forget, educated people were just as intelligent back then, maybe even more so. Jackson did some reprehensible things, but from a long term perspective he got us some fucking gains. So what he gave voting rights, it's a non issue because it's inevitable.

i agree but on different grounds. i think educated elites should be the only ones allowed to vote. that's what the founding fathers intended.

I was going off on a tangent with a different user, and did not mean to imply that I disagree with Andrew Jackson's effects on the central bank specifically.

Move over white boi a new mama in town

>Read Locke
Ultimate eternal Anglo. His ideas of tolerance and rationalism are killing the West.
>Violated Magna Carts
Only theoretically ever applied to nobles
>Muh mercantilism
Still an massive overreaction
>fucking your hot slave is bad
Only when you base your entire reputation on virtue-signaling

then only liberals and Jews would vote.

Now that's a strong black womyn who don't need no man. I'm literally like super excited! I can't wait for President Obama's coinage too!

Not to mention he just took the money from the national Bank and have to his friends. They operated as the establishment for several years thereafter

So what faggot? Generation Z is conservative as fuck. It's going to be great in 4 more years when they can all vote. Sup Forums's literal dream coming true. Hitler Youth, seig heil!

itt: tl;dr

>Sally Hemmings says hi.

There is no proof Jefferson fucked Sally Hemmings.

Jefferson lived with his entire family at Monticello, among them his brother, and his brother's 5 sons. Jefferson blood in the Sally Hemming's family could have easily come from them as it could have from Jefferson.

>18 yo twats
OP is not a real American. It's just a false-flagging proxyfag.

give me a break -_- *facepalm*