"Detroit" family leaves dog with garbage when moving out

yahoo.com/beauty/waited-dog-dumped-curb-discarded-192250446.html

Gee Sup Forums, do we even need to guess the race of these "people"?
>family moves out of house leaves dog with trash
>dog left out in the cold, has worms, a broken femur and was starved
>dog waits for his family to return, they never do
>dog picked up by adoption agency

So, what are the odds that this is the work of niggers? Fucking zero empathy having fucking primitives, why people call them human is beyond me.

Why can't sickle cell be weaponized so that it incubates for a month that rapidly kills the host?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9OCU6SWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care what race they are, that's fucking savagery.

>niggers are people, user
Ok

Shit cunts.

>niggers
>moving

I mean it's Detroit. If you watch the Detroit tour videos you'll see stray hungry dogs all the time. 85% of Detroits population are niggers.

Evicted translates to moving in nigger

Probably niggers or beaners because that's a fucking subhuman choice for a dog

>I don't care what race they are
Too bad it only happens with niggers and chinks.

>what are the odds that this is the work of niggers?

Look, does anyone really think it wasnt a bunch of niggers? Everyone knows it was, they're just pretending to not notice.

That dog does look like shit though

I feel nothing.

Lol

Dog was abandoned, not barbecued.

Poor boy. Short haired dog too... Probably freezing.

My old ridgeback gets so cold in winter I have to put blankets on him all the time. When he was young he could handle the cold better

Its a nigger dog but its just a dog, it didnt choose to exist.

It still deserves love
All it wants is a family

Fuck, niggers dont fucking deserve something as good as a dog

FYI - normal people took her in and she is getting better food and comforts than melanin deserves

No, they don't deserve to live user.

White people aren't born hating niggers, niggers make white people hate them if they have any interaction with them at all.

>live in Midwest city that is 50% nigger
>occasionally work in the core of the city
>hated niggers before, but BOY OH BOY do I really hate them now. Fucking hell my old man was right.

The world would be better off without them, fact.

hahahaha dogs absolutely btfo lol

Found the nigger.

This is why we need a death squad to roll into Detroit and cleanse the place of filth.

I'm surprised that pol seems to care about dog, which is great, while constantly demonise PoC, especially Jewish people.

because dogs happen to have souls, which kikes do not

>PoC
that's a funny way to spell nigger

>Fuck, niggers dont fucking deserve something as good as a dog

maybe they realized that and that's why they left it there

in a way they did it a favor

Chinks would have eaten the dog desu.

think of it this way
Jewish and Niggers are lower than animals

That's so awful, that poor dog.

Dogs have far more human qualities than a nignog in the ghetto who kills, rapes, and steals rather than work.

user, the lowliest dog has more value than your average nigger. If you had any interaction with the American nigger you would understand this.

i'm glad i live in a humid state where dogs do get abandoned, but at least they aren't freezing to death
if i lived in a colder climate i'd want to patrol mine and close neighborhoods to look for lost dogs

poc = picker of cotton

I live in NYC and this shit is super common. I can't tell you how many times I've walked through the park and found a dog tied to a tree with a bag of food, left there to be found by someone else. I've helped rehome 5 dogs I found that way, but I know a lot of them ended up getting put down. All pitbulls but still, it's fucked up to find a puppy tied to a tree in december.

I'd trust a baby with a pit bull before a nigger.

Rabbi, come on, it's fucking christmas, stop with the baby blood sucking for just ONE day.

No, no you wouldn't. Let me give you some advice when dealing with niggers in the core of the city, after the late morning (10 or 11am) stay away. Do all your interactions early then leave. If you are there after dark GET THE FUCK OUT post haste, because not only are they out and about, but that is when they are most active. Don't go alone and always be armed.

Niggers are not like people, they are like animals, so if you understand that you will be better off.

I'd trust a baby pit bull before a nigger

doggo :(

>People of color
>This fag thinks he didn't just call them "Colored People"
Stop with your hate speech.

its not black people, black people don't like doggos, this is a classic white people move, probably juggalos

You're right that niggers don't like dogs, but sometimes they get one anyway, and when they do, it's always a pit bull.

>niggers

That's something that I've noticed about niggers and spics, they have zero concern for the welfare of animals.

Hell, look at what spics do to bulls in a ring. They call that "entertainment".

Fuckin' primitive races. I feel sorry for any dog owned by a nigger or spic.

What if they just lost their jobs or something and were unable to pay the rent much less feed the doggie so they had no other choice but to leave him there in the hopes that someone would take care of him, as they became homeless?

Don't jump to conclusions...

If they cared about the doggo they would have left an ad on craigslist or fb or taken it to a shelter.

Never heard of dogs looking like their owners?

can't lose what you don't have

whites nearly drove the buffalo and the wolf into extinction into America

Fuck wolves.

damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good dog like that

I value a random dog far more than a kike or any dindus.

Fucking regardless of the breed, that dog is more noble than you, you twat.

It is like as fucked up as its owners. Sadly, no good ending here.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRk9OCU6SWM

The Native Americans nearly drove the buffalo to extinction dumbfuck assrat Comanche used to rape their shit by the herd

Not to mention various other species they drove to extinction back in Europe. White people kill more creatures and other human beings more than any other race.

Tfw no doggo friend

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs

Animals that were ruining farms, would you let your family die of hunger, dumbass? I know it's wrong but they did because they had no choice. Dogs simply happened to exist and they have helped the human race. Niggers are killing it because they have no values or moral whatsoever

Yeah, ITT people just assume that it happened because of their race, but it's actually socioeconomic and awareness problem that can occur to any person, regardless the skin color that they couldn't even choose to be born with.

Pretty sure the lack of black empathy is why the can't succeed.

Gotta read people to make choices and weigh consequences.
It's like racial aspergers.

GUESS WHERE THEY GO

LONDON ONTARIO, CANADA

WE ARE GETTING SWARMED WITH YOUR HEROIN AND CRACK HEAD NIGGERS AND TRASH

PLS STOP

Great Pyranese master dog-race

Niggers are the niggers of dogs

But it's the Whites that came up the idea of animal conservation. Other people are still killing endangered species.

poor doggo probably has arthritis and just wants to lay down

To a Section 8 home near you!

dunno if posted yet but enjoy

>youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

it's weird how Sup Forums isn't just an unempathetic board, right CNN?
It's not like the race realism here isn'/t forged by exposure to various data on races.

Agreed. Pitbulls should be banned from cities.

Dogs don't fuck up your future generation's genes.

What kind of fucking faggot greentexts a link? Especially youtube.

Fucking idiot get the fuck out of here fat Americunt retard.

My gf's family is basically going to do this with two cats they have. GF moved in with me and I don't want pets, parents and brother moved to apartments with no pets allowed. They're old so no one wants them, they're considered "too healthy" to put down even though one is diabetic and on the verge of death. No kill shelters have stupid amounts of paperwork. Finally found a shelter that'll take then for free and will put them down within the week if no one takes them.

Why are maxipads always so angry

Niggers are the niggers of niggers. Fuck niggers.

That's capitalism. When something no longer has a use you throw it out. No point in keeping damaged goods.

a sad reflection of the times....

>Starved
>with a broken femur

Yeah, keep grasping at straws there boyo.

Feel free to set up minefields and machine gun towers. Do us ALL a favor.

more likely niggers or chicanos. mexicans love German Shepherds

>Niggers
>Implying they had jobs in the first place

>garbage tier pitbull
if I would have seen it on the side of the road I would have put a bullet in its head and done us all a favor.

Mitt Romney strapped his dog crate to the roof of his car when traveling

The dog, Seamus, endured 70mph winds all the way down the east coast. Animal cruelty

Also if you Google bestiality or dog sexual abuse you will see the race of the usual perpetrators.

Seen some shocking shit here on Sup Forums too. A white fucking a dog. Also koreans/Chinese slaughtering dogs like livestock.

Tldr it was most likely white trash

(you)

>Detroit
>95% black
>Probably white people though

I'm pretty sure you're a nigger or a spic and I offended you. lol.

My comment was 100% true. Niggers and spics don't care at all about the welfare of animals. Spic commit gross acts of violence against bulls in a ring and call that "entertainment".

They're stupid as fuck. Fuck spics and their gay ass bullfighting.

Is it so damn hard to go to a dog shelter before it opens, and leave the dog there with 20 bucks inside it's box?
The shelter isn't going to kick it away.

user, that takes actually thinking about the welfare of another and/or caring about how another living creatures feels or suffers. Niggers lack this, niggers simply lack empathy.

>20 minutes before it opens
Blacks don't lace up their Jordan's till 4:00pm, bro.

Little pro tip paco, the herds of buffalo millions strong, that covered the land as far as the eye can see, wasnt natural. The natives killed off and displaced most of the buffalo's natural predators. While I don't agree with nearly driving it to extinction, lets not pretend the concept of noble savage was anything more then a myth.

Mexicans do that shit all the time. There's a house down the street with twenty chickens roaming wild because the family moved out and left them here.

You misspelled Mexicans.

Chickens are not even remotely the same as dogs.

>being this retarded

If I told you "there is a person in Detroit with a 150 iq",would you say "well Detroit is 95% black so it's most likely a black"?

>Implying bipedal negroids are people/human

Exterminate on the spot all people that hate doggos.

>Detroit
>pittbull
>animal abuse
99.99999999999999999% chance it's niggers.

You are a good lad. I rescued one and he is still with our family, I chopped of his balls when he was young, which was a good move, never snapped or showed any sort of aggression.

yes you are horn hating blacks. what you think slavery was about. you hate the black man woman and child for no reason than insecurity and inferiority

go fuck your dog cracker

Oh how I love knowing niggers will never know the joys of having a bond with, well, anything.

When I was 9, my Brazilian neighbors left a dozen or so birds in cages outside to die.

Why are shitskins so gruesome?

poor doggo