Reminder that Jesus never existed, magic is not real and X-Mas is just a celebration of empty consumerism

Reminder that Jesus never existed, magic is not real and X-Mas is just a celebration of empty consumerism.
Reminder that Atheism is the thinking mans ideology

Other urls found in this thread:

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=faQBrAQ87l4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this desu
racial realism as well has to go hand in hand with rationalism
shame that jews have destroyed atheisms credibility by making it a (((left wing))) "ideology"

the fuck
i did not say desu
i said t b h

>Jesus never existed
that's wrong though

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/

I mean duh, but you could just enjoy the holiday instead of being an obnoxious fedora fag about it.

The fedora meme shamed people into pretending Christianity has any value

There are two Christmas's celebrated this day:

Christian Christmas, celebration of the Savior's birth & goodness to humans,

"American" Christmas, everyone buys gifts and puts up with meeting with cousins.

reality proves Christianity has value, my Christian nation put a man on the moon

>christian nation
>mostly non christian founding fathers
pick one, amerifaggot

> Saviors birth
Magic isnt real. There i no super being. Get real faggot.
Without the christian hatred for learning we ould be in space but you christ tards held us back.

i pick the first one, since the second one is false

its the same idea behind discrediting real conspiracies by injecting tinfoil hat tier people into the community that present red herrings to the community that are easily disproven

HAHAHAHAHAHA
phew... you always this retarded?

Thomas Jefferson himself stated this was by no means a chrisitan nation.

The founding fathers that didn't openly confess a belief in God did openly sign for the freedom for people to be Christians. Even in separate letters they sure mentioned God a whole lot more than the government these days.

Newfags have to go back

also, even if the nation was a christian nation, that means jack shit about the truthfulness of christianity. christianity is a fucking mess dude, a 12 yr old can disprove it.

i think that was john adams, in a letter sent to appease a bunch of muslim pirates

i don't mean it's a Christian nation in the sense that he was saying it wasn't

You don't have to believe in God, but look at the point I'm making. Christmas is not just empty consumerism because for many Americans it is a holy celebration.

im an oldtime lurker
i havent posted in years

fucking weeb

>truthfulness of christianity
no shit, i brought that up when discussing whether or not it has value

>a 12 yr old can disprove it.
nah

faggot learn to read past the first post

im pretty sure i was an atheist by myself 9 years ago

it's also a decent way to nurture empathy... maybe

>thinking of what others might want

>the skeptic says: "but they only do it because it's an expectation"
well, normal people are expected to be empathetic. If the expectation can be met 1 day out of a year, for every year, eventually it might grow into a daily routine.

what does that have to do with anything?

that 12 yr old me figured out on his own that (((christianity))) is bullshit

Then you would know t b h autocorrects to desu newfag go back

let's hear this amazing argument you came up with that 'disproves' christianity

He doesnt have one thats why he hasnt given it yet

>atheism
>ideology

True, true. To be a daily routine though, it would have to be something considered daily, and something that rigorous is tied directly to personal character, which is developed during those rearing years. I like to be optimistic, but I think there's still a long road ahead.

you cant even define god in a meanigful sense. omnipotence contradicts itself, as well as any other similar power due to unrestricted comprehension and how anything with limitless anything cannot exist (can god create a rock so heavy he himself cannot lift, the question works for humans, why shouldnt it work for god? its a copout to say "its out of our comprehension". logic exists for a reason, anything outside of it is either subject to empiric theory of evidence or is simply outright false, or worse even, not even wrong category).

also, a god that isnt any of that (omnipotent etc.) serves no explanatory power and is decapitated by occams razor. absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

you know what he means, fag

>Atheism
>Ideology
False flag detected.

>can god make a rock so big that he can't lift it?
>can an unstoppable force and an immovable object exist at the same time?
>can a frog toad an eleven while alabaster pyrex bix nood?
these are logical impossibilities

>"...the incapacity [of not being able to do the logically impossible] in God is no evidence that he is not omnipotent, since it involves something which is logically impossible to do."
>-Nicholas Everitt, Atheist philosopher

by God's being omnipotent, i understand that he is able to do whatever is logically possible that he can do.
a logically impossible action is not an action.
it is what is described by a form of words which purport to describe an action, but do not describe anything which it is coherent to suppose could be done.

Reminder that as mortal beings we may never truly comprehend the breadth and depth of our universe, and our knowledge is only what we can observe in a "stable" environment.

Even Einstein spoke of how much closer he felt to his god the more he learned about science. Because he believed in a divine creation that was so brilliantly intelligent that it could create a world as perfect as our own.

Atheism is the Unthinking Man's ideology, the Thinking Man's ideology is that of constant growth and acceptance of new ideas.

It's obviously not real but society was better under Christianity than without it.

>occam's razor
1: willam of ockham was a theist
2: occam's razor doesn't 'decapitate' or rule out things, it just tells you what to investigate first

>absence of evidence is evidence of absence
that's only if you've exhausted all your leads, looked everywhere possible

>thinking mans ideology

>thinking
>ideology

pick one and only one. People choose ideologies so they don't have to think, dumbass.

>jesus never existed
I don't believe he was a magical jewish zombie but I'm still going to need proof on him not even existing

anything is capable of doing whatever it is logically possible to do... what you said is literally a tautology.

also, i dont see how god not being or being able to lift a rock is logically impossible. it works with any sentient being, it only fails to work with a poorly defined concept like god. so either humans are doing the logically impossible or god is the logically impossible.

>x was a y so your argument is flawed
kek
also, if you believe in something with little to no evidence, there is nothing logically preventing you from believing in other things with little to no evidence, leading to contradictions. therefore the default position is absence of belief in either camp (it does exist or is correct/it doesnt exist or is wrong).
keep celebrating jewsmas m80

anything is capable of whatever it is logically possible for it to do*

>That feel when atheist
>Still celebrate Christmas because the core idea of it can still be enjoyed without spending a dime

Go away fake Jew. Your people are the Christ killers.

Remember Jesus today everyone!

also, evidence is not "proof". in the empirical world, there is no such thing as proof, just a degree of certainty. only in math and logic does proof exist (100% certainty). so again. absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

not an argument

>x was a y so your argument is flawed
that was just added so you'd feel embarrassed
>if you believe in something with little to no evidence
i'm glad i don't

>also, i dont see how god not being or being able to lift a rock is logically impossible
it's not, that wasn't your example
>anything is capable of doing whatever it is logically possible for it to do
yes.
an omni (all) potent (powers) being is able to do any thing, logical impossibilities are not things is my point

>magic is not real
Lies.

what i mean with this is that you do not need to search every nook and cranny for "absence of evidence is evidence of absence" to apply. So far with our discoveries and science etc., the scale is pointing to the "no god" direction.

Its faggots using things against christfags

In the philosophy of religion, Occam's razor is sometimes applied to the existence of God. William of Ockham himself was a Christian. He believed in God, and in the authority of Scripture; he writes that "nothing ought to be posited without a reason given, unless it is self-evident (literally, known through itself) or known by experience or proved by the authority of Sacred Scripture."[49] Ockham believed that an explanation has no sufficient basis in reality when it does not harmonize with reason, experience, or the Bible. However, unlike many theologians of his time, Ockham did not believe God could be logically proven with arguments. To Ockham, science was a matter of discovery, but theology was a matter of revelation and faith. He states: "only faith gives us access to theological truths. The ways of God are not open to reason, for God has freely chosen to create a world and establish a way of salvation within it apart from any necessary laws that human logic or rationality can uncover."[50]

It's not a christian nation. It is made up of many christian sects, but no laws or policies (save a few cosmetic ones) are directly christian in nature. So actually, your secular nation put a man on the moon.

This

KEK magick is real, the rest is BS. Ah, and ancients missed the winter solstice by 2 days. It is still worthy of a celebration.

>It is made up of many christian sects
exactly, if you're not Christian, you're not experiencing true americana

Sure.

>Universe is complex
>God is complex
>Universe necessitates a God because it is complex
>Somehow God does not necessitate a complex creator

It is irrational to believe a complex creator exists.

logical possibilities domt need to be actual things for them ro prevent an action from happening... youre arguing with a drunkard ans youre still failing miserably. defining something with the characteristic of being able to do anything it is possible for it to do serves no purpose, as it is completely redundant.
i can also make a rock so heavy i cant lift. whats the deal with god not being able to do it (or being able to do it)? the point im making here is that omni powers all lead to a variation of russells paradox due to having attributes that rely on unrestricted comprehension. after youve defined god in a logical sense, it still doesnt make sense for it to exist, as it violates occams razor and it serves no explanatory power. amen.

literally nkt an argument my man.

gb2 leddit or whatever you fedora tipping wiener

stop trying to spread your death of traditional western values

desu

this

>i can also make a rock so heavy i cant lift.
good for you, you're not an omnipotent being though.

think immovable object and unstoppable force to get a clearer picture of why it's a logically impossible state of affairs

>universe requires a god because it is complex
thats a leap in logic. look at evolution. simple into complex. no such thing as a complex requires complex whatever axiom.

Reminder that libertarian Egyptian paganism is the thinking man's ideology

Agnostic here
Prove everything you asserted

No question begging epithet
No question deflection
No question avoiding
No questionable analogy

loterally nlt an argument. im probablt mkre right wing than mlst fags itt.

that only disproves that bad argument (that i've never heard a Christian use,) not Christianity

That depends on your definition of "americana."

I would consider it to be cultural, not religious. Our culture takes a lot of cues from christianity and other cultures, but I wouldn't say you have to believe the doctrine to participate in the culture.

so i can do something an omnipotent being cant
i guess it isnt so omnipotent anymore

Christianity is enjoyable to me because it is one of the few ways to connect with something traditional, reverent, and ancient. Singing at weddings, at christmas eve service tonight, I enjoy that. I enjoy connecting with people who are like me in some way at church.

That said, Christianity is mostly effete, effeminate, and has jumped on the multicultist bandwagon (siding with power as the church has always done). Many teachings in the NT are fucking gay and I reject them.

Kek is the true God. Forget your existential pain. Give your life to kek. Embrace the memes

>leaf posting something true for once

you can have traditionalism and conservatism without (((cuckstianity)))

If we assume God has existed forever, why can't we skip the God step and assume the universe existed forever?

sorry that you live in such a fucked country that you feel the want to shit on the fun everyone else is having this christmas

also
>28 posts by this ID
go the fuck to bed Jose

pretty much this

im drumk i dont care m80
also im a vladimir, not a pedro. just happen to be livinf here since 17 yrs old.

I celebrate Christmas for steam winter sale deals, an reason to meet with my entire family one day a year (some of which this is the only day I see them) and to have fun on the coldest time of the year.

I don't give a damn about the religious part, but I will continue to celebrate Christmas because it's part of my culture.

because of the impossibility of an actual infinite, and the incoherence of an infinite temporal regression of events
youtube.com/watch?v=faQBrAQ87l4

as the creator would have had to have exist before space/time in order to create space/time, he wouldn't be susceptible to this problem

there's also the cosmological evidence that shows the universe had a temporal becoming a finite time ago (13 billion years or something) but i like sticking to philosophy stuff

>Nailed it. Only babbeling cowards who suffer from cognitive dissonance consider atheism a "Ideology." You fedora fags eat sleep and shit the system. It's because of your own ignorance mankind was able to use religion as a weapon.

>existence is defined by space and time, as everything we interact with or can observe (and thus can interact with us, necessarily) has to be within our space time by definition. if something exists outside space time it literally cannot interact with anything in our spacetime (ie where do you draw the line of spacetime/not spacetime) and it has no meaning to say it exists.
>god exists in any meaningful way and interacts/ed with the universe
pick one

>existence is defined by space and time
nah, that's presupposing ontological naturalism

what does it mean for something to exist outside space and time? everything we interact with is
>by definition
space and time.
so...
also how does being "outside" spacetime make sense? what do you mean by this? and again, how can something "outside" spacetime interact with spacetime without itself being spacetime?

>my jew nation

fixed

kek

i'm winning the battle against my insomnia tb᠎h
and you were too drunk to understand the omnipotence paradox solution, this would be even more of a pain in the dick to try to dumb down
so i'm just going to go to bed, merry Christmas!

its not thay im too drunk.. ive had thay argument before. it just dkesnt make sense. i guess rhat makes me stupid in your eyes, kek. merry christmas, if it makes you feel good or whatever.

>incoherence of an infinite temporal regression of events
dingdingding.

If infinity is impossible, God cannot exist for an infinite amount of time.

Defining the measurement of something to be unrelated to space/time is the same as declaring that it does not exist.

this

How's your night going friendo