Best Christmas Gift Ever

Received pic related as a gift from girlfriend's family member. He gifted same to the while family consisting mostly of Hill supporters.
>My sides will never return

You bros jealous that none of your Xmas gifts will ever be authentic Trump wine from the Trump vineyard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVG1U-faqHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does it taste?

Tbh, we didn't even crack one open. I'll probably save these for 2020 election celebration.

like tacky piss, an un-natural oranigsh tone with a vaguely-unsettling pre-aroma, leading to an outright putrid mess of unbelievable character thats difficult to swallow, combined with an outright nasty aftertaste.

Oh and, it's overpriced as well - you'll fell like, you've been conned out of the money from your own pocket.

I got a Rutini, it's probably worth more by itself than a few of those cases. Sorry but as good as Trump is his wine is most likely pretty bad.
Dom Perignon, Rutini and a fucking Merry Christmas.

Enjoy your wine though

I mean do americans even drink wine? one of you once told me that in the us wine is for women and faggots

Yeah, this guys a faggot.

lol, let me guess you live in a rural area in the middle of nowhere where the average iq is 80 and casual racism is commonplace?

Beer mostly. Wine is still popular with men in certain circles.

You're trying too hard.

my rich uncle lives right next to this winery, nice place

If you're at a classier/formal event, it's normal for men to drink wine. At a bar, wedding reception, or a house party, it's less/uncommon for men to drink wine. It's unspokenly kinda faggy to drink wine when you don't have to. That's my experience in both rural and urban areas in the US.

Yeah I figured. Here red wine is seen as manly and white sparkling wine is for prepubescent kids and women. Cider is for Christmas and new year's and champagne is for all special occasions and celebrations.

Do you also drink beer with a fancy dinner?

Oh I get it, so it's kind of like a formal alternative to beer. It's different here but it makes sense.

Those probably taste like cheap Rosé mixed with inner city toilet water. I'm disappointed your girlfriend's parents or whatever were stupid enough to spend money on that these abortions.

Fancy dinner is traditionally wine. Maybe with the younger crowd it's normal, but among older folks a beer at a nice dinner would be slightly odd.

you're just wrong. The cab is perfectly fine, good I'd even say. The sparkling (Champagne) that the vineyard makes is good too. I'd imagine the Viogner isn't too bad.

>paying any amount of money for American red wine not from California or Oregon
You brought this upon yourself.

To paraphrase the merchant from RE4 regarding the broken butterfly, "It's not about the drinkin', it's about the givin'."

>wine
>from 2015
>any good

I bet OP doesn't even own a decanter

PLEB

sparkling means carbonated which is what champagne is

please I know you're black and not good with language but please when trying to appear intelligent use the right words.

I fucking hate winos

wine is the most pretentious fucking thing anyone could drink
>muh fuckin year

>drinking the current year

scotch comes close

youtube.com/watch?v=YVG1U-faqHY

I don't like wine either unless its a chard with seafood

My bad, I meant foamy sweet white wine that's fairly cheap and sometimes flavored as well. It tastes nothing like champagne but it seems I don't know how it's called in English. It's not typical white wine though, which isn't all that popular.

You mean Wine Coolers. There is also carbonated, flavored malt liquor which has nothing to do with wine and is gross crap.

white wine is never carbonated because then it would be champagne

also note, wine coolers aren't wine, they are sometimes wine mixed with fruit juices and artificial flavorings and then carbonated. But it ceased being white wine the moment fruit juices were added.

Much like sangria is red wine with orange or other berry juices added, it ceases to become wine and becomes Sangria.