Http:// www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/

http:// www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/

Vote Mike Pence

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerslane.com/2009/polldaddy-polls-unlimited-voting-exploit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zap the gay away, the Mike Pence way!

Mike Pence clearly deserves this title, in the current year as well as in past years he has been a grounding force for the LGBTQ community, a brilliant spark in dark times. Whether he is on the campaign rally circuit or conducting deals with politicians in his home state, he has jump started the queer community no matter how much resistance he has faced from people who would rather insulate themselves and look away. praise kek.

I think Milo Yiannopoulos is more deserving. Also the Trans community is not a person.

OK
fucking kek...

Why is Mike Pence even a choice haha

saved

Mike "If he like's to jerk it, connect the circuit" Pence

Don't vote for this faggot, he's a bonafide homosexual of Jewish descent

topkek
posts like these is why i lurk Sup Forums

hackerslane.com/2009/polldaddy-polls-unlimited-voting-exploit/

The poll uses polldaddy.com.
You can vote as many times as you want by clearing browsing data as shown in this link

Charles, is that you?

No he's there as a joke. Vote Milo and fuck up their stupid poll and their identity politics.

>They preselect him as an approved candidate
>"HURR VOTE FOR HIM GUSY, FAGS WILL BE BTFO"
God fucking dammit, when did Sup Forums get so fucking stupid? If we legion and make him win, the only thing that's going to happen is that they're going to release a barrage of self-righteous articles about how THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD, THIS IS NOT OKAY. Libs don't like quiet recognition of their leaders, they like bitching about how terrible everyone else is, and then virtue-signalling about how enlightened they are by comparison. They fucking want Pence to win, so they can jerk off to the smell of their own shit.

Jesus fucking christ, does anybody here stop to think about things for even two fucking seconds anymore?

Sup Forums, I AM DECLARING THIS OUR CHRISTMAS ACHIEVEMENT! LET'S DO IT BROS

>libshits act like libshits
>more people are driven to the right

I don't see the problem here.

I voted for Milo.

Did my part. I truly do love this man, and he's what our country needs.

>I think the results of this poll may be shocking to the queer community.
TOP KEK

>implying literally anybody on lgbtqnation.com is receptive to our message
>implying a Pence win won't be used to further whip up hysteria within the liberal blogosphere about ANUDDASHOAH FROM THE ALT-RIGHT
There is literally nothing to gain.

Why was he even a candidate? Shouldn't they select one they view as a positive role model?

>tfw win every election

Read my post. That is literally the only reason he's a candidate that (((they))) approved. They want us to make him win so they can crank out smug articles about how everybody who disagrees with their bullshit is a Nazi.

You're all fucking retarded, they're doing this so they can use you to put attention on Pence.

If anything Milo would push more cunts to our side of the argument.

mein Neger

SJWs BTFO

You may be right. Milo may be a better, more subtle choice since he's actually gay.

Lmao fuck off, what happened to wanting to rustle jimmies? I for one joined the altright because I saw the hysteria from the left about people literally being hitlers and because of the humor I saw on the altright.

Milo is absolutely the best choice out of the options, though (((they))) certainly still have a spin prepared. Less blindingly obvious then Pence, at least.

Jimmy-rustling psyops are worthwhile when they're likely to embarrass libcucks publicly. This is not a public forum, lgbtqnation.com likely consists of like 1% non-Clinton voters, it's a leftist echo chamber. Even if we managed to embarass them, it wouldn't matter because none of the readers would care. Also, reminder that this wouldn't be an embarrassment because THEY SELECTED PENCE AS AN OPTION. MAYBE THEY HAD A PLAN WHEN THEY SELECTED HIM AS AN OPTION, RETARD. FUCKING THINK.

If it's an echo chamber of fags why don't we give them a shock this christmas season with a little bit of Pence in their stocking?

...Jesus Christ.

Please explain to me, a SINGLE reason why they would select Pence as an option, if his winning would actually embarrass them. This is their poll. They designed every facet of the poll. Name a single reason why they would deliberately include a choice that they don't like. Not a rhetorical question. Explain your tard reasoning for why Pence is included as an option. Go.

It's a very childish thing to do to put a very negative thing in a poll with very positive things to make the poll look more diverse. These stupid fags decided to include their enemy the same reason time magazine includes isis for their time of the year poll. Now quit worrying about some faggots writing a mean article on us.