Guys

Guys.......

Hahahah the memes are going full circle

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN THIS IS NOT A DRILL

REEEEEEEE

DELET

Shit Malik is onto us!!! It's only a matter of time before all the normies catch on too!!

here, he comes

MR, MISTER, PRREEEZZZZ BRUTHA BROTHER

aka egg nog the post

OH FUCK OH FUCK
Is Sup Forums fucked?

I, for one, welcome our nigger overlord.

Is he /ourguy/

Once you come here you cannot leave no matter what you try to do. You may stop coming here for a little while but you will come crawling back to this board for sustinence and nutrients. Be careful Malik, be careful.

The first rule of Sup Forums is you don't call out Sup Forums on a Twitter account with that many normie followers. Malik I am ashamed.

Wise words from a wise man.

t o p k e k

o

p

k

e

k

he found us

>Malik is ITT RIGHT NOW

this is it, this is the end. reality is converging with Sup Forums. it's over lads.

Everyone run.
Now.

CODE RED CODE RED

DUMP REDPILLS

>we managed to gain control of the future president and the current presidents brother

Is Sup Forums basically the new Jew?

We have such sights to show you.

>Malik is posting right now as we speak on Sup Forums
you'll never know it's him

where were you when Malik Obama found out all he holds dear is from a racist Chinese basket weaving forum? I bet he can't sleep.

welcome to (((pol)))

hes a nignog, just look for nignog
assume any nignog is malik
attack nignog

Confirmed

Malik is among us

Ahahah i still can t believe this is the real malik , i bet malik sold his account to someone that is now shitposting 24/7

If you don't respond with "Patrol well THOT PATROLLERS" in this thread then the king nigger will haunt your Christmas with drone strikes.

Patrol well THOT PATROLLERS

Sup Forums is the Thule Society.

I think he is here and hates niggers. IMO some foreign blacks are not niggers at all. Not like American nigs. I approve of him. Him only

>attack malik
Malik is pure

To beat the jew you become the jew.

Reminder he's part of the Muslim brotherhood

You either die a Sup Forumsack or shitpost long enough to become the jew

>We've officially made the brother of the leader of the free world aware of us

This is going in a record of greatest accomplishments. Not quite the level of Trump, but bretty damn good.

Trump timeline confirmed best timeline.

Someone comment offering to tell him about (((them))).

people only love