Interview with Detroit prostitute

youtube.com/watch?v=BQqY8POjS9o

"It's always a problem with the black guys. It's not racist"

can you imagine how the age of the waifu sex doll will impact the ghetto? No more honkies

Beyond interesting interview.

This guy may consider her well spoken, but that's only for a nigger.

If my child talked like this I would get them tested.

>android prostitutes loaded with seedy personality programs thrown together by black market technomancers
>locked in a semi-self aware state, slave to her programming, but wishing for a way to break free of her designed bonds
>have to fake it every day, please men of all kinds, only to be powerwashed like a car after another night, and then thrown back on the street

This is my fetish.

Bro, it's beyond her being well spoken. This woman is a microcosm of the dysfunction that exists all over Detroit, within inner-cities, within Black neighborhood. This woman has immense experience, and all you got out of this interview was a reason to call her a nigger. I have my opinions on Blacks - and I'd rather not live near them - but there is far more to this interview than you're retarded faggot comment. You go fuck yourself, basement dwelling faggot.

She's great. Would rescue

more like
>white incels buy waifu sexbots
>fleshbag prostitute negresses starved for business
>they die on the street
>nigger population drops exponentially over time

This is the kind of person that would L O V E a factory job. Fuckin shame outsourcing. Fuckin Bill Clinton and every other political fuck of the last 35 years.

You know what's amazing to me is how good her attitude is. You can tell she's all talk, but she's got some damn interesting things to say.

>lazy nigger fucks guys for money

wew,such enlightenment

i know so much more now that I've listen to this bitch ramble for 10 minutes

I didn't say that was all there was to the video.

I am simply annoyed by the 'give them a gold star for breathing' attitude that most people take towards blacks who don't deserve it. I'm fine with praise for actually well spoken and intelligent blacks like the neurosurgeon Ben Carson.

You make a lot of assumptions and you aren't as intelligent as you think you are.

she literally fucking says "i don't know why i don't get a job"

some of you retards bought a little to much into trumps nigger pandering

>most of my clients are white

What did she mean by this?

Agreed. Love this kind of stuff, thanks OP and Merry Christmas

It means you master race whites are actually degenerate as fuck.

slaughter all democrats
reduce gov spending 99%
remove all alws and regulations
throw out all case law
cancel all contracts
when politcal environment changes all cointracts are cancelled
fuck off lawyers judges and other parasites

A hypochondriac hooker. Why not ask to sweep up at the groceries stores

New thread,lads.

>28
>already had 8 kids (2 dead)
poor woman

pretty neat. my mom was a prostitute and she said the only kind men don't fuck is bitches with dirty socks

She said it herself. She's bi-polar. They tend to lie a lot. This person can never hold a job because there are days and even weeks when she literally can't work up the will to move 5 feet from her bed. I know because I've been there. She lies throughout the video. All of the Shit she said she hadn't done? Like sitting on people? Yeah she definitely did do that. She doesn't do hard drugs? Bullshit.

Like a character from the wire said, the things you thought you'd never do eventually becomes a list of things that you will do to get by.

She is a liar, the only way to help her kinds is to have her permanently removed from their life.

There's a philosophical concept called 'thrown-ness.' You are thrown into this world. It is involuntary. I am not making excuses for this woman, but she was thrown into this world, and this world is an immensely difficult place in which to live - especially if you're thrown into an orphanage without parents, without guidance, without care.

This is a human being, and this human being feels are desires love and care and desires someone to hear her out. As I said, I don't want to be around Blacks, and they have a lot of fucking problems that may have no solution - but don't marginalize this woman's struggle to mere ranting. What the fuck have you been through in your life, basement dweller? Fuck off.

There is a reason blacks have a disproportionate amount of mental disorders, and it isn't racism.

Notice how she says she takes the money for it every month, but doesn't actually take the medication required?

8 fucking kids...
Me and my gf don't think we can handle at least two

I like how she draws the line at shitting in buckets and why does america look so poor?

28 damn

She lives in one of the poorest areas of the United States. All American cities have vast ghettos.

It's weird but why she'd still do it on social security is strange

All I'm hearing from you is that she's doing the best she can, didn't have much of a choice, getting her life on track, dindu nuffin, getting money from dem mental illness programs.

Attitudes like yours are what continue to keep blacks down. It is the exact attitude liberals take towards them. Without any personal responsibility involved they will never improve, and while you continue to praise women like this without actually exalting the truly deserving blacks (Ben Carson grew up in the ghetto to an illiterate mother) you will always continue the problems the black communities have.

>why does america look so poor?
>>Detroit

Really?

yum

wew lass

SSI is only like 700$ a month.

All the videos i see it looks like ass doesnt matter where it is. The rich cities are filthy. I dont know. Everybody looks so bored or something. Very hyper individualist deluded and sick society. The crack videos are fun. I guess nobody is perfect but theres so many of you and the vast majority are dirt broke

Ding ding ding!
>ahhm bah polur, adhd, all dat shit
It's a scam for benefits.

Shit's insanity today. She didnt wanna live group home so if she swept up at stores where she going to live? A hotel? No. A shelter and save for an apartment. Huge government had its problems too but we'll all be replaced by robits

>but don't marginalize this woman's struggle to mere ranting. What the fuck have you been through in your life, basement dweller? Fuck off.
stay mad nigger

these videos make me sad. Liberal democrats destroyed Detroit

Yeah, I'm keeping Blacks down, yet you're calling this woman - who appears to be extreme genuine, despite massive hardship - a nigger for no good reason, except that she has to work the streets to make a live. Again, you're a shit ball, and you can go fuck yourself. You have ZERO perspective.

pretty fucking sad.

we used to actually lock up the mentally ill. Reagan shut down all the places we kept these people.

i guarantee you people wouldn't claim all these mental illnesses if there was a chance it could get you sent off the the looney bin like it used to.

This literally will be a massive blow to the black economy. So much money flows from pussy and drugs. Mostly from older white guys who want some fun like she said. What if for a reasonable price you did not have to risk being mugged or HIV infect to get some black ghetto pussy when you can custom create your own perfect waifu that does ANYTHING at your whim?

because for the price tag of a functioning sex bot you can just as easily get an asian girl from thailand or something. guys do it all the time.

a prostitute has interesting things to say?

just how naive are you?

She contradicted herself constantly, anything she said could've been a lie pretty much.

She is definitely on hard drugs. She might be "woke", but is most likely doing speedballs.

She's putting on her best self for the camera and for this guy. But I'd really like to know what are teh worst things she's done, and will do.

An asian girl can try to leave you and take half your shit, though. Sexbots can't divorce you until Trudeau's wife's son's government passes the Sexbot Rights Act in 2045.

I don't think 1 interview is enough to complete a judgement, but if ever there was a hooker I expected to end up in the suburbs eventually, it's her. I wish i had the ability to fuck or suck my way out of a bad neighborhood.

It's funner without the money. And minus any women. Lel

I would also call in to question her claim to be paid $100 more likely it's around 40 or 25.

Into the oven

>Ben Carson

Idiots like you don't realize that the people who can make it out are the exception and not the rule. If it were that easy, then everyone would do it.

Yup, how can her kids be living well if they're living with her father, who turns out to be a crack addict? I'd like to know how her kids are actually doing...

You dipshit, it IS that easy for them. Moreso now than before. The problem is they chose the even easier royte that leads to where they are now. Its not even hard work will get you a highschool, then college degree for these people.

>Its, please try to avoid choosing to actively fuck up so often and you'll pass.

they can't even do that.

Wow, that's a long fucking time to be living like that. Say what you want, but I bet most people on /pol would have fucked up their lives if they came from a childhood of living in foster homes, running away, and getting thrown in juvi.

Neat video

Thanks for making me watch hours of this depressing ass shit on Christmas.

>whites stop fucking
>no white babies from fewer whites
>everyone else stuck together and blending, meshing

Oh yeah dude, total endgame oh yeah