Seth MacFarlane

Explain to me how SJWs haven't swarmed around this guy yet for all of the racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, and violence in his show.

Examples:
>Constant jokes against Asians such as Asian reporter Trisha Takanawa, implying Asian women have small breasts in episode "No Chris Left Behind," implying Asians can't drive in amnesia episode.
>Makes point about how women love to treated like shit in episode "Chick Cancer"
>Constant rape jokes, especially pertaining to Quagmire
>Jokes about slavery, such as in episode "No Chris Left Behind"
>Episode mocking Special Olympics and constant jokes made about Joe being a quadriplegic
>Brian and Stewie beating innocent family to death in "Road To The North Pole" and Brian beating Stewie to a pulp for owing him money (could be construed as animal cruelty)
>Brian's cousin Jasper is basically the most stereotypical gay guy imaginable, and "Herbert" promotes the stereotype of old gay men being pederasts
>Consuela, a caricature of a Mexican maid/housekeeper
>Cleveland Show fits criteria of "appropriation." Show about black people made mostly by whites.

cuz he's a SJW

he is a faggot, that nobody cares about

There were a couple typos in my post. Don't care. Point still stands.

it kind of saddens me how he's never had children.

I think he is one of the coolest people on Earth.

Kill yourself

Because it's not enough to override the main theme: That white men are fat idiots and women are strong and independent.

nah man i love my life I would never do such a cowardly act

jews

He has autism nobody cares
You do too

He is an outspoken Democrat shill who supports progressive ideals, basically an untouchable amongst lefties who allows them to laugh at funny shit they would normally have to condemn for sjw brownie points because he still likes gays and thinks rich white guys are all evil and dumb. Same shit as RDJ wearing black face in tropic thunder, in the beginning he got some shit but then he doubled down hard on the progressive ass kissing and now he is a God among manlets.

this pretty much

He needs to reply to my tweets more

Peter griffin Quagmire. Brain and Stan Smith all need to die as characters,

He's an SJW in real life. I looked at his Twitter once and it was pretty much all anti-Trump bullshit in between shilling his shitty show. Also none of the white male characters are positive. They're all made to seem stupid or fat or mean or all three.

>He has autism
look at the girls he's gone out with.

if he's autistic and can pull babes like that then someone vaccinate me right now

New England shitlib, that's why.

As long as you publicly say you're a liberal you can get away with anything.

I'll give him credit though. He chewed out reviewers of his show Bordertown for complaining about how the show makes fun of liberals as well as conservatives.

Because "bigotry" is only displayed for humor and when it is taken seriously, the "bigot" is proven to be in the wrong and learns the error of his ways by the end of the episode (see the gay marriage episode).

he's gay
its super effective

>gay men being pederasts
>stereotype.
It's an objective fact, scumbag.

Simple.

Virtue signalling hadn't been invented yet.

if by autism you mean rich as fuck, then yes, I can see how he is able to pull top shelf pussy.

Because everyone already knows he's an untalented and unfunny hack. There's no point in calling him out.

>Healthy young NEET goes to the doctor, gets pumped full of shots, feels alpha - AUTSIM. Many such cases!

Don't you guys get it by now?

You only need to worry about the SJW scourge if your message makes them feel any negative emotions.

You could wrap Hitler's speeches in a thick layer of ironic satire and canned laughter, and the modern generation would lap it up as top humor that deals with societal issues.

Because that's what they've been indoctrinated to. Seriousness = bad, silly = good, no matter the actual content.

>Implying SJWs don't turn on each other

What disturbs me about his product is that among all the maximum edgy racist, sexist, rape and all the other faux taboo jokes it just isn't funny.

It's like to him edge=humor. Like we have to make racial stereotypes or there isn't a joke in there.

Also, a lot of these morons are okay with professional comedians exercising freedom of speech, yet utterance of the same or similar material is grounds for accusations of racism and xenophobia.

Don't trust someone that doesn't enjoy stand-up comedy. Lib-tard for sure.

Because then it becomes entertainment. They think that because the opinions are presented to them in the form of humor that they've paid to enjoy, then they can disregard the opinions as easily as they throw out an empty milk carton.

They've literally become adjusted to think that any opinion that opposes theirs can be disregarded as easily, and when you stop to argue with them they will see you as childish with unrefined opinions that are only worth a laugh from them.

Moot point whether it is or isn't. I'm saying that it would be a typical thing for SJWs to harp on. They want positive representations of homos, remember.

He's too triggering to approach

I think this is a poignant observation, and every day I browse here I get more worried about the future.

Cartoons get away with anything. He's also liberal, but a pretty talented guy.

He also makes jazz CDs. They are really really fucking good. Check out his album "no one ever tells you"

>check out this seth macfarlane jazz album

this is not how i wanted christmas to turn out

Dude I'm not joking. I was watching an interview with Seth because I thought he was a fucking faggot and wanted to hear his stupid liberal bullshit.

Then he mentioned he did a frank Sinatra- swing jazz album. I looked it up because that sounded weird, but ended up buying the fucking thing. Jam it in my car all the time. Gorgeous album.

The guy is a genius, and insanely talented.

Nobody's buying it, Seth. Your music is downright doggeral, derivative trash.

Did you hear it?

>Cartoons get away with anything
Only if it's made by a girl or a good goy.

He's an unfunny cucked SJW faggot

no shit. seth is the fucking man

>the white males portrayed in these shit shows

>genius
>liberal
pick one
well I guess he could be rain man

Form an artistic and creative standpoint, he's a genius. He knows what people like. Anything he does turns to fucking gold. He makes a cartoon, it runs for like 20 seasons and becomes a legend. He decides to make a classy jazz album, it wins a fucking Grammy.

SJWs are atheists

Yes.

It's dreck.

Stop googling yourself Seth.

i mean dude he has an amazing voice

He's a liberal. Its only bad if non liberals say mean things

You dumbass niggers really don't get how Hollywood works do ya?

Any man with that kind of money can fuck half of hollywood even when he looks like a manlet cuck faggot.

because he is not autistic about it.
it does not come from hate and jealousy like you plebs.

Making fun of every group ever for comedic purposes and nothing else is kind of his thing and got the get-out-of-jail-free card with Brian and being the most bluepilled piece of shit on the face of the Earth.

>Kill yourself
>nah man i love my life I would never do such a cowardly act
take your frunz back to youtube comments, faggot

this

but...all the characters are white... or like 99% of them, the only "main" nonwhite character is Cleveland and he is retarded and a coward. The show shits on everyone.

Yeah I agree the show shits on everyone.

Brian constantly gets shit on for being a lazy pretentious hypocritical coward (as most liberals are).

All im saying is Seth MacFarlane is the man is the definitely the type of white man who should be a father but isn't. SAD

Some Sup Forums cunts are actual losers.

Merry Christmas brother. Your not a faggot.

lol is it even christmas there anymore??? i think u guys gor like 1 more hour. but yes merry christmas

have several more hours to go there. Im not even sure how many time zones Australia has.

\

IK have three mpore smahsed hours of merry christmas cunt.

He's too clever and for them so they don't pick fights with him. Leftists mainly pick "racism" fights to virtue signal and show off the size of their verbal dick to attract chicks. Also he's well-liked which makes him a risky target.

Because he is a Liberal!
Liberals have free pass to be insulting an offensive.
Didn't you heard? All ''hate'' can only come from the Right.

He's jewish
His show is bluepilled as fuck

he often shits on religion, and most people acknowledge that family guy is just joke after joke, where instead of jokes it's actually just an autistic 40 year old trying to out edge himself