His autism leads him to ACTUALLY believe that a post number with inevitable repeating num on a japanese anime message...

>His autism leads him to ACTUALLY believe that a post number with inevitable repeating num on a japanese anime message board not only influenced - but decided the elections of the most powerful country in the world because of a frog cartoon.

kys

Check my digits.

>singles

lol gg m8

>a fucking leaf
Fuck off, it's Christmas. Take a goddamn break

>

You will experience an event that is unfortunate.

>>His autism leads him to ACTUALLY believe that a fucking jew born in some irrelevant desert not only is the son of "god" - but actually the saviour of humanity.

kys heathen.

I've laughed my tits off at subpar posts, just because they have blessed repeats

We all have.

Low energy bait from low energy country

Nobody actually believes this

i believe this. it's the best belief. believe me. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it. it's a great belief. that's why i, perhaps more, some would say, than anyone, i believe this.

you're gonna fucking die, nigger.

Not an argument

>he doesn't praise KEK

start ww3
with the numbers you see
all the meme magic will belong to me
my spell will cast
turkey wont last
believe in my power when you feel the blast

Disgusting heathen. You'll be purged when the day of the frog comes.

>Leaf thinking he has something important or even relevant to say

OP is the definition of low energy

No more or less absurd than other religions

No ai gf for you, leaf.

This thread is bereft of digits. Proof of OP's heresy (and faggotry)

it's a self-fulfilling prophecy my dude. merely by believing in it, the power granted by KEK wraps reality itself and guides us into a new timeline.

BTFO

Non-believers kys for following a false religion

I was there kek is real

Check em

If double integers, we are right.

oh boy, here we go

>leaffaggot posts to conplain about Kekism and expects to get anything but insulted
>proves Canadians are retarded

KEUS OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

witnessed!

Checked

Holy shit. We got double doubles.

And thus, he awoke, he saw the thread, he blessed it and left.

Thank you, Kek. May you guide us.

I was there too. He revealed his true name to be QEK.

Praise KEK!!!

>a leaf thinks that numbers don't matter.

Nice

I was there in the beginnings, when the first of us said the word kek, not because we'd seen it used that way elsewhere but because it made sense to US.

t. oldfag

I think you used the wrong meme there, friendo. Lemme correct that for ya. :^)

It is the history that we will have written, yes. The historic time in which ordinary citizens harnessed the power of memes to overthrow tyrants.

digits never lie

>that a post number with inevitable repeating num on a japanese anime message board not only influenced - but decided the elections of the most powerful country in the world because of a frog cartoon.

Matches the observed facts. Deal with it.

>frogs live in swamps
irony

this gonna be gud

Gets aren't meme magic. Meme magic is a collective of minds spreading ideas throughout the web that can influence the world by changing perspective. Gets just provide of focal point

Perception is reality

kek is a trinity: there is kek the father, kek the son, and kek the holy meme

>it's just like one of my japanese animes.

Kek wills it.

>His autism leads him to post on a Mongolian Knitting forum with the insignia of a country that elected a drama teacher for their president, and finds himself constantly taking political satire and banter not seriously. But ironically finds digit posts appalling to the point to where he actually needs to fucking post about it on said board,

Did you seriously come here to bait and complain OP?

Kek is not real.

KEK ISRAEL ALL WHO DISAGREE ARE PALESTINE

those who don't belive in the power of kek shall have their day

the illegal settlements will end or israel will

Or Israel will what??

Show us the path kek

Nigger.

Brazilians are niggers

Czeched

Whaaaaattttttt!!!!!!

Checked

Israel will end

Double digits know no boundaries.

>muh anime

kek confirms making anime real.

By my powers i declare it so. Israel will end, there will be peace in the middle east led by a Shia version of Trump telling the migrants "You have to come back"

ISRAEL WILL RULE THE EARTH

THIS IS A ZIONIST BOARD IN 2017

What's really funny is at first I thought it was just another meme, but people actually believe this shit.

Heathens absolutely BTFO.

No one in this thread has any idea that Jews are money hoarding shills. Quit playing politics and religion while they steal and hoard our fucking money

So, are we storming the fed for christmas?

KEK is life.

ur dead kiddo