Was he a good Governor?

Was he a good Governor?

Well, John Connor DID go on to lead the resistance, so the answer must be yes

The question is would he run for president in 8yrs.

Was he a good governor?

Mmmm Sort of.

Was he a bad governor?

No.

Would we re-elect him?

No.

He was austrian. Of course he was good.

He can't. The presidency is restricted to native-born citizens. Our armed forces are too important to entrust to someone who wasn't homegrown and raised here.

Yeah, he was cool but, I don't know what exactly he did. The only relevant thing he did for me was decriminalize small possession of weed. And his portrait, I mean just look at it, it's a thing of beauty.

*pic

I don't know much about Schwarzenegger (he was unpopular, but California is tough)--Jesse Ventura in MN was legit good though.

I worked as a waiter in the governor's mansion for him. Loved it, loved his family. All his security is/was Russian btw

Hypothetically speaking I'd trust Arnold. I don't like his politics but he obviously has no secret loyalty to Austria in him.

>Loved his country so much he moved to Mexico
He's a fucking lunatic expat faggot

He might be nuts now, but when he was governor he did good.

GET YO ASS TO MARS
GET YO ASS TO MARS
GET YO ASS TO MARS

As good as it gets for commiefornia

He ditched. He's shit. Quitters are losers

Doesn't matter he was the Governator

if you take into account how much degeneracy is in california, i'd say he handled it rather well

He spent too much time squabbling with "da meeediuh" and never delivered on his campaign rhetoric to drop taxes and bring in business and film money.

Other than that though, far better than Mark "never earned a penny in my life" Gayton.

Hypothetically speaking I'd trust Trump. I don't like his politics but he obviously has no secret loyalty to Russia in him.

Is it you, Arnold?

Yeah that's a true statement. Although Trump was born here so I'm not sure what point you're making.

Your ancestor's ditched their homeland. Don't be so quick to judge. We have those spreading our genes and those preserving them

Is this real?

> Our armed forces are too important to entrust to someone who wasn't homegrown and raised here.

lol I'd take Arnie over Trump any day as a leader

why is he a knuckle deep in that chick with a bunch of people around them?

If Rothschild says so.

You're not allowed to post here until you have a non communist president

Hes alpha, I've done it

because he's arnold you fucking leaf

I wish Arnold was back. I can't fucking handle the current one, he's been trying to ban guns for an eternity.

yes, but he couldn't fix enough of the government so they just went "no he's bad".

the problem is that nobody understands what was happening, he put the goverment on the right path, but it only took effect after he left office, so the next guy got the credit.

>Bullet button
>No more OC

All I know is he paved the way for microstamping regulations on pistol firing pins which led to gun manufacturers saying "Fuck California" and refusing to sell new types of pistols that require the stamping in Cali.

So, on that point alone, I say Arnold was a traitorous cunt to the gun cause, a shit Republican and had his tongue up the ass of the Left.

Arnold will die on 29th December 2016

I don't want any more celebrity presidents

He was a big guy

>Sarközy
>Marie Antoinette
Fuck you Austria, how Magyars take your country back and uncuck it

Fuck that roid using faggot

Eh, he can just pull an Obama.

HELL NO

t. californian

He still is. Probably even bigger now.

Kept the wheels turning, didn't sign in any catastrophically bad laws off the top of my head. He was fine

He'd have to marry a transsexual nigger ape first.