My grandpa showed me this today it's his grandpa and dad in the white

My grandpa showed me this today it's his grandpa and dad in the white.

Other urls found in this thread:

expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you drunk, Straya? I'm pretty hammered myself and cant make sense of your post!?

Is it also Christmas over there? Merry Christmas if so. checked.

So was he a serial killer or a rapist? Which one?

Why are they wearing dresses?

literally shaking...can't imagine life without people of color...

shieeet

Well who's that girl

A transfamily how "progressive"

Because back then little boys wearing dresses meant they are on guardianship of their mothers.

Which one of them committed a crime to send your blood line to koala spider island?

>spider island
We're actually immune to spider bites. All deaths are immigrants.

R8 my great grandmother Tamara, Sup Forums

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

r8 my granddad in ww1. He's the colonol on the left.

how did she survive the commie purges? I see you didnt flee Russia. nobility?

>clean and accurate women
>nobility
come on, it wasnt this bad in russia back then

From my understanding wealth differences were quite vast before the revolution in Russia. And judging from her surroundings she was from a relatively wealthy family.

It looks just like some average painter's studio, nothing rich or noble about that

It's summer in the southern hemisphere pendejo.

ok,

r8 my granddad family. My great granddad was in the trenches (ww1) so he's represented with his picture on the table.

jealous lowlife detected

Any of your family members involved in the Congo?

They still celebrate Christmas in the summer you greasy fuck

>tfw your family were poor and don't have any antique photographs or anything

Many were colonial administrators. My grandmother was a teacher in Elisabethville. It was paradise on earth. No family were in the Congo at the time of handcutting though, its only after the situatin became more stable.

I can trace back on both sides patrilineal ancestry to 13th century.

r8 my great granddad on his horse during ww1

And youre a fat globalist piece of shit so hows your blue blood bud?

There's no records for both sides. Granted, I haven't tried any ancestry organisations but there's no knowledge of the personal family history. The oldest photos are of my parents and their siblings.

Are you part of the Waddington clan? You have the look

My great grandfather was enlisted and literally survived gallipoli and getting chlorine gassed in France. Fuck your grandfather.

qt girls

I'm not nobility and my family sieg heils when we come together. also I'm not fat

This is my WW2 vet great-gpa, got 3 bronze stars killing Hanz and Fritz and raping Fridas'.

how is that my gr-grandfather's fault? He was medical colonel = he was treating wounds. The other gr grandfather was a private in the trenches for 4 years. He also survived gas attacks in nothern france because he was by chance onl leave that day.

if anything i would thank you grandfather for his service.

What crime did they commit?

That's pretty incredible, it's a shame that the Belgians couldn't continue doing what they had-- as well as other Europeam imperialists. We might have been in a world where every continent but Asia held a white ethnostate. Imagine immigrating to the Congo and seeing European style housing.

My father visited your country recently for business, and actually went to Bellawood where my GG-Grand Uncle died (Army). The food was delicious and he preferred French speaking Belgians to the French in general.

my grandma housed an american after the war, and they kept exchanging letters even when he was back in America. Couldve been your great gdpa fo rall i know. seems like a nice chap

Check yourself before you rickity wreck yourself cunt.

He was great, died when I was 6. But my other great grandpa who was in the Army and their unit was called "The Bloody Buckets" got lost during the Battle of the Bulge, he wasnt directly in it but was I guess a reserve unit waiting to go in.

Anyway a family hid him out for a day or 2 in their cellar and fed him, apparently German patrols came by, he made it back and died and old man,he became the chief of police of his hometown when he got home.

Thanks, belgians lack severely of self-pride so we are used to ridiculing our own "country", but it is undeniably comfy in some ways.

The Congo was a very short experience - 1907 till 1960. Before that it was brutal as it was the private possession of our king. It was total wilderness before colonizers came, a big difference with what it looked like in 1960 when we left.

interesting read this: expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
the first people in 20 years to actually cross the congo from lubumbashi to Kinshasa along national highway 1. It is such a mess now.

Take pride in your working class heritage, if nothing else. The Empire was built on your lineage's back.

>Belgians lack severely of self-pride so we are used to ridiculing our own "country"
I'm sorry to hear that, my father told me that Belgium was known as the "sick man of Europe". In pictures I could certainly see how comfortable your country is though. The intriguing thing about your country is how it even has an identity with a Flemish and French part. I couldn't see even my country holding itself together with two languages-- as were nearly tear ourselves apart over our accent.

No abstudy
No free uni
No housing assistance
No additional unemployment benefits
No free shit
No muh land

Sucks to be you OP

Belgium as a country doesnt have a clear history. Some regions do, but it is mostly a history of wealthy independent city-states (bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Liege etc).

It's difficult to be right wing here, as nationalism for Belgium sounds a bit ridiculous. It makes more sense to be a regional nationalist (mostly flemish naitonalist), but then you belong to the more extreme separatist fringe which wants to undo Belgium.

And the different cultures/languages thing doesnt work well. There is a whole lot of inertia in the system, and we are mostly kept afloat because the big economies of our neighbours (Germany, France). Our policital instutions are no model for efficiency.

>as were nearly tear ourselves apart over our accent.

This I'm proudly from the south born and raised, but fuck do I hate the braindead hillbilly accent we have.

Also fuck yank accents too, especially Jew York accents.

You're right. All the more reason to start building a legacy!

Checked them ma'fucking digits breh

kekkles were had. merry christmas you dumb bastard.

they haven't reached breeching age yet.

Cool blog bro

Looks Jewy

Very Jewy

good muslim name.

this tbqh
at least on my mother side there were land owners and judges

You are retards and she is russian

I don't have any pictures of him, but my great-grandpa fought in the Great Patriotic War, I know little about him, only thing I know is that my dad saw a picture of him in Berlin once, and that he died in the 70s an alcoholic.

they were coloured. its only the photo that is black and white

T.

Apathetic/10

Wow man, I'm gonna get a full family dignified photo like this and keep it well so muh next generation kins, also Strayans, can huddle up during Christmas and talk about their granddad and great granddad in that pic

Nah shes pure kike, its obvious. You need a DNA test.

She does look like a Jewess Russia bro

My granda was in amongst this ween of marxist rebels ffs

>tfw pure peasant ancestry

They still celebrate Christmas,
But doe to the international date line, Christmas was yesterday.